Author Topic: A special note to Deborah  (Read 7275 times)

Offline Hrt2hrtScandal

• View Profile
A special note to Deborah
« Reply #90 on: November 21, 2007, 09:15:14 AM »
Quote from: ""Can't shake it!""
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""TheWho""
exactly, can't produce anything, more heresay. More lies - or maybe it's the little imaginary world in head - the fantasy she lives in.

CCM, Here is one, but I cant remembeif it was Niles or Zen's desk...do you remember?  I'll see if I can fetch the link.

I guess it's hard to remember which guy it belonged to, since you were crouched under it with knee pads on.  So, you've decided to specifically target Fornits posters by name?  Never cry foul again, who.  That's a pretty defamatory comment you've made against two people.

Let's talk about you're desk...lot of Bain Capital business strewn around, I guess?

holy cow...that has to be a stock photo. Seriously. I'd really like that link, though. That's pretty crazy.

Is there somebody right now sitting at this desk?

THAT is NOT my step-dad's desk! His desk is very tidy and my step-dad only drinks Diet Coke....that and he would be to self conscious to have comic book curtains...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Hrt2hrtScandal

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2007, 09:16:36 AM »
and he would not eat whatever that is.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2007, 09:42:21 AM »
Quote from: ""Hrt2hrtScandal""
Quote from: ""Can't shake it!""
Quote from: ""TheWho""
exactly, can't produce anything, more heresay. More lies - or maybe it's the little imaginary world in head - the fantasy she lives in.

CCM, Here is one, but I cant remembeif it was Niles or Zen's desk...do you remember?  I'll see if I can fetch the link.

I guess it's hard to remember which guy it belonged to, since you were crouched under it with knee pads on.  So, you've decided to specifically target Fornits posters by name?  Never cry foul again, who.  That's a pretty defamatory comment you've made against two people.

Let's talk about you're desk...lot of Bain Capital business strewn around, I guess?

holy cow...that has to be a stock photo. Seriously. I'd really like that link, though. That's pretty crazy.

Is there somebody right now sitting at this desk?

THAT is NOT my step-dad's desk! His desk is very tidy and my step-dad only drinks Diet Coke....that and he would be to self conscious to have comic book curtains...

He said Zen or Niles.  A Zen diet is typically free from processed foods and preaches moderation in all areas including drinking soda or the intake of sugared foods and drinks.  So this is unlikely to be Zens desk, although the rice dish there in front of the chair does tip the scales in favor of someone with a middle east flavor.

^^^^^^TheWho^^^^^^

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2007, 11:22:48 AM »
Niles:

Next time you hide a dead hooker's body in your room under a pile of empties I strongly encourage you to cover up  the body completely. Also I'd consider the possible ramifications of posting a picture of said disaster area on the intrawebs and urging people to play the alternate version of "where's waldo"(As in the alternate version "Find the dead ho.").

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2007, 11:44:30 AM »
Quote from: ""Che Gookin""
Niles:

Next time you hide a dead hooker's body in your room under a pile of empties I strongly encourage you to cover up  the body completely. Also I'd consider the possible ramifications of posting a picture of said disaster area on the intrawebs and urging people to play the alternate version of "where's waldo"(As in the alternate version "Find the dead ho.").

It's ok to play that game. Especially since the ho's red and white striped waldo shirt will blend in with the coke labels.