Author Topic: A special note to Psy:  (Read 11536 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2007, 11:32:29 PM »
What did you guys send to him...I’m mulling the possibilities.... He has a client list...a contact list...Did you email every one of these people....perhaps saying something along the lines of "Alan Newman participate in acts of child torture, represents the interests of child torturers...followed graphic descriptions of the sort of torture that Alan Newman participates in via copy and paste and links to Heal?

Yes, perhaps I can see how that might upset him.

You know that this is hilarious, right?
Give me the dirt.
What did you guys say?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2007, 11:41:54 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
What did you guys send to him...I’m mulling the possibilities.... He has a client list...a contact list...Did you email every one of these people....perhaps saying something along the lines of "Alan Newman participate in acts of child torture, represents the interests of child torturers...followed graphic descriptions of the sort of torture that Alan Newman participates in via copy and paste and links to Heal?

Give me the dirt.
What did you guys say?

Sounds actionable to me. Either in the courts or in the legislature.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2007, 11:45:32 PM »
I can't speak for anyone else, but the only thing I accused him of is what Psy claimed: him being TheWho.

Which is quite enough to damn TheWho, really. If his daughter or anyone else in his life saw the kind of thing he posted here, it would lead directly to public castigation.

Who, you seriously should not have claimed yourself to be Alan Newman way back when. If I made the kind of posts you made, and then put someone else's name on my words, I'm pretty sure that someone would be very pissed with me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2007, 12:03:33 AM »
I can't speak for anyone else, but the only thing I accused him of is what Psy claimed: him being TheWho.

Which is quite enough to damn TheWho, really. If his daughter or anyone else in his life saw the kind of thing he posted here, it would lead directly to public castigation.

Who, you seriously should not have claimed yourself to be Alan Newman way back when. If I made the kind of posts you made, and then put someone else's name on my words, I'm pretty sure that someone would be very pissed with me.

No, it has to be more than that.  

Alan Newman is a common name, nobody in their right mind would just assume that some reference to that name was a particular person.

Sounds like either somebody wasn't in fact in their right mind, or just acted stupidly.  

The fact that the Who talked about that particular name doesn't justify some wierd-ass action that apparently transpiered and targeted a particular person  who had nothing to do with this site.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2007, 12:08:53 AM »

Give me the dirt.
What did you guys say?

Sounds actionable to me. Either in the courts or in the legislature.

its hardly "actionable". Keep dreaming, Anne. You are some peice of work.

its more like the makings of "confusion of identies" sitcom episode.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2007, 12:16:08 AM »
Granted. But there's only one promient Alan Newman involved in market research, which TheWho has claimed to be involved in to various people.

Zen implied that he had hard knowledge; I assumed that that's where Psy got his information. I was not expecting that someone as astute as Psy would actually believe what a pathological liar says about himself without corroborating the information first.

So yes. Psy was NOT thinking straight.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2007, 12:17:25 AM »
You are without a doubt insane and the ultimate habitual liar, with more than a program parent's interest in this topic.

Quote from: ""TheWho""
I asked you to stop deleting my posts.  I attempted to resolve it personally with you first and when it didn’t stop I brought it up in the open forum.

Then you shouldn't have a problem producing the alleged PM and giving Ginger permission to confirm if it exists in your PMs.

Why did you go AWOL in the thread where I challenged you to produce a shread of evidence? Admin trail isn't necessary. Coward.
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?p=296308#296308
Starting with the alleged PM in which you claimed to have "warned" me not to delete your posts?
http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... 363#296363

Psy worked to get the database changed to one which would give an edit trail to all edits including admins..... you were outed and changes have been made to prevent this from happening again…

What reality do you live in? The entire forum watched as Gook changed your's and Niles's usernames and passwords and delete an entire thread, three weeks ago? Interesting that you claim to have laughed it up with TSW, but when it went down you were furious, demanding that the "fucking database be secured". As if you were in a position to make any demands here. Also interesting that you "forgive" the person who actually deleted your posts but continue with your campaign claiming that I did.  

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?p=290455#290455
Nice try at covering your butts.. the posts were altered, they always have been and I just provided the evidence.  now instead of trying to make me look like the one doing it, why not do your jobs and plug the hole so it cant happen to other people.  There is a hole in your system and no one is going to feel safe posting sensitive information until you get this fixed.  Especially if they work for the industry.

Fix the fucking problem...dont do it for me, fools.. do it for the information you may get from disgruntled employees who may want to post here
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?p=296363#296363[/url]

I thought you were playing the victim because someone asked you why you question other peoples parenting skills when you apparently had yours taken away from you.. all I am saying is you shouldn’t judge others until you get things straightened out in your own home.  In today’s society it is difficult to take away a mothers child from her for no reason… you shouldn’t point fingers.

Not "someone", that was you.
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?p=296158#296158
My kids weren't taken away and I'm not a lesbian.
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?p=296449#296449

What were your adopted kids doing today while you sat on Fornits all day slandering me? Spend some time with your kids. Aspen's income stream doesn't appear at this point to be in jeopardy, or is it?
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2007, 12:59:24 AM »
Granted. But there's only one promient Alan Newman involved in market research, which TheWho has claimed to be involved in to various people.

Zen implied that he had hard knowledge; I assumed that that's where Psy got his information. I was not expecting that someone as astute as Psy would actually believe what a pathological liar says about himself without corroborating the information first.

Zen, if it was him spreading the info, shouldn't be saying he has hard info about the true identity of people that he does not. Overconfidence, self aggrandizement, and fucking yourself go hand in hand.

Still, it's just plain funny. If you were sending "nice" letters imagine what some more vociferous people were doing. Ultimately, angry though you might me initially, unless your're a really angry person, i think this sort of thing gets chalked up in the amusing anecdotes section of the brain.

How pissed is this fellow?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2007, 01:13:13 AM »

If I had to make a guess, I'd say somewhere between Luke* on a bad day and HULK SMASH.

him[/b].

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2007, 01:23:49 AM »

If I had to make a guess, I'd say somewhere between Luke* on a bad day and HULK SMASH.

him[/b].

luke stephens? He's my favorite fornits character. :)

I would LOVE to read the emails that were sent to him,rthe replies, and irate phone calls.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2007, 01:56:41 AM »
luke stephens? He's my favorite fornits character.  :)

You can probably get a hold of him if you ask. Why you would want to is another question entirely.

I would LOVE to read the emails that were sent to him,rthe replies,

No. I will absolutely not repost anything of the sort.

Can we leave this poor guy out of this? He really doesn't have shit to do with anything here.

Fornits is inhabited by the abused, the disturbing, and the people whose souls are abyssal enough to want to come here. This place is an offshoot of Hell, with two classes of demons (programmies and hatred lords) fighting each other for supremacy amidst the horribly emotionally maimed and the horrified onlookers. Nobody should have Fornits inflicted on them who doesn't deserve it, or need to see it.

And O5. Seriously, before you get on your high horse and say "This is why Forntis must be destroyed", consider what would happen if you ever actually succeeded. Consider a hundred vicious people *already* with a strong revenge interest suddenly deprived of their home. In fact I hope you do succeed because I have an enormous chaotic bent myself and would love to see all hell break loose.

No one may disobey the Law of Unintended Consequences. Not Psy. Not TheWho. Not the programs. Not me. NO ONE.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2007, 02:28:42 AM »

Alan Newman is a common name, nobody in their right mind would just assume that some reference to that name was a particular person.

TheWho baited the hook a bit, didn't he?  As you say, it's a common name.  Intent to defame would have to be proven, as well as what "damage" resulted.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2007, 02:33:45 AM »

What?  How am I involved in this?  What "hard knowledge" did I "imply" having?  Psy and I have not discussed Alan Newman.  Too much assumption going on.  Don't make me sue you. :D
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2007, 02:41:01 AM »
The force of the intrawebs runs strong in this thread.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2007, 02:50:48 AM »

Zen, if it was him spreading the info, shouldn't be saying he has hard info about the true identity of people that he does not. Overconfidence, self aggrandizement, and fucking yourself go hand in hand.

I didn't, and I'm surprised at the way this is going. This first anon posts Zen "implied", "I assumed", and the next anon is chastising me based on what another anon inferred from...something.  Show me where I called theWho "Alan Newman".  I've speculated Whootie's an accountant, in mergers and acquisitions, but If I had any "hard information" on the bastard, like conflict of interest or insider trading, I wouldn't post it here, I'd report him and not give Whootie a chance to spin his way out.

Overconfidence, self aggrandizement, and fucking yourself go hand in hand.

You just proved that.  Go indulge in the third of your "hand in hand" actions.