Author Topic: A special note to Psy:  (Read 11378 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« on: November 17, 2007, 08:01:49 PM »
When posting someone's dox on Fornits, make sure you have the RIGHT FUCKING GUY, okay?

Alan Newman of anr.com is decisively not TheWho.

TheWho, since you DID originally claim to be "Alan Newman of Newton" - bad acronym bullshit or not- prepare to eat a shitstorm.

'Cause the REAL Alan Newman is fucking pissed.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: A special note to Psy:
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 08:13:31 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
When posting someone's dox on Fornits, make sure you have the RIGHT FUCKING GUY, okay?

TheWho, since you DID originally claim to be "Alan Newman of Newton" - bad acronym bullshit or not- prepare to eat a shitstorm.

He should be pissed, I know I would be if my picture was posted on fornits and started getting emails and phone calls from these people from fornits.. I might still be Alan Newman from Newton, but maybe I live in Massachusetts.

You should be careful of what you assume...and should never post peoples names and pictures on here.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 08:15:23 PM »
::roflmao::
Perhaps Alan Newman is a competitor.
Who gets off on slandering people under the guise of Free Speech, in this case, it was orginally an anon post.
When his anon posts were linked to his username and this was pointed out he quickly changed it.
He left those pretending to be an ex Hyde participant.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 08:23:10 PM »

I am delighted to welcome you to Alan Newman Research and introduce you to our company, our services, and most importantly, our wonderfully talented people. It is my hope that in addition to providing you with an understanding of our trend-setting and proprietary qualitative and quantitative research products, we will give you a sense of the excitement, strong sense of purpose, and commitment of our people. People who are smart, articulate and well trained. People who want their client to succeed. That’s the ANR difference. Of course, our world class experience doesn’t hurt.

For more than 25 years, we have provided our clients with the highest quality market research services. We hope we’ll have an opportunity to do the same for you. If you’re interested enough in what you’ve seen here, please give one of us a call.

Thanks for visiting.

Sincerely yours,

Alan Newman
Chief Executive Officer

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 08:36:28 PM »
Quote from: ""Deborah""
Who gets off on slandering people under the guise of Free Speech, in this case, it was orginally an anon post.
When his anon posts were linked to his username and this was pointed out he quickly changed it.

Its funny , if you look at your last 10 posts they all refer to “Free speechâ€

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 08:55:44 PM »
Quote from: "TheWho"

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2007, 09:34:50 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Quote from: ""Deborah""

gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
an opportunity not to be missed
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2007, 09:56:02 PM »

Maybe I'll just drop Mr. Newman an email at his place of business, telling him what goes on at this site, about the FBI investigation of fornits that Sue Scheff has initiated in Florida, about the harrassment I've faced here.

Who knows Antigen, if things come together just right, your normally irrelevant self may actually have a role in the making of new law, let's see what happens.  

Ottawa5

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: an opportunity not to be missed
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2007, 10:33:40 PM »
Quote from: ""voices from somewhere""
Maybe I'll just drop Mr. Newman an email at his place of business, telling him what goes on at this site, about the FBI investigation of fornits that Sue Scheff has initiated in Florida, about the harrassment I've faced here.

Good luck with that! :roll: :wave:

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2007, 10:38:09 PM »

I hope he would support program survivors and ask how his name got involved in this - and that would lead us to Mr. Bain Capital.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2007, 10:39:51 PM »
Deborah wrote:
Still with slander huh? Now it's not just your posts, but others.
I thought you didn’t think it was slander, but now you changed your mind…Hmm…having second thoughts?

Why did you go AWOL in the thread where I challenged you to produce a shred of evidence.

I am still here, and the whole thing went down in full view of the readers.  You are asking for evidence of deleted posts and altered posts, which had no edit trails for admins…. Months after it occurred.  Viewers stepped forward and stated they witnessed the changes being done to my posts.  You sat silently back then when we were trying to resolve the issue and come up with ways to keep the database safe and give confidence to other posters that their posts would not be changed.. you never stepped in to help or give input.  Psy worked to get the database changed to one which would give an edit trail to all edits including admins.
You seem to not care for the health of fornits or you would not put it at risk like that and then sit back allowing speculation of the integrity of people’s posts.  I consider that very selfish.
Starting with the alleged PM in which you claimed to have "warned" me not to delete your posts?

I asked you to stop deleting my posts.  I attempted to resolve it personally with you first and when it didn’t stop I brought it up in the open forum.  You could have avoided this by just stopping the deletions… and the rest is history…. It was determined that there is no edit trail for admins… readers acknowledged the posts were altered…. Previous posters came forward and said they had problems also in this area with you and the database… you were outed and changes have been made to prevent this from happening again… I guess you can still run havoc within the HLA forum but not out here in the TTI anymore which I think was a good decision.  I would suggest that you just try to keep people informed of your rules before they post just to be fair.  You want the power to alter peoples posts you should discuss it openly so people know what to expect.

You're on Fornits all day long everyday. What are your adopted kids doing while you play mindgames with people and attempt to present yourself to the public as a helpless victim?

I thought you were playing the victim because someone asked you why you question other peoples parenting skills when you apparently had yours taken away from you.. all I am saying is you shouldn’t judge others until you get things straightened out in your own home.  In today’s society it is difficult to take away a mothers child from her for no reason… you shouldn’t point fingers.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 10:59:25 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2007, 10:46:05 PM »
Quote from: ""ZenAgent""

I hope he would support program survivors and ask how his name got involved in this - and that would lead us to Mr. Bain Capital.

Hoping isn't getting. You sound like you're deep into group-think my friend.  The world at large doesn't view this issue as people at this site do: time to wake up to that.  

And anyway, this guy's already pissed at being drawn into something that doesn't have any connection with him, the last thing he's going to respond to is a lot of preaching about what you "hope".

Maybe he'll just want to help teach some cyber-lunatics a lesson.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
bitchy-poo
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2007, 10:49:56 PM »

...and maybe he won't... :wave:  :P

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: bitchy-poo
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2007, 10:59:46 PM »
...and maybe he won't... :wave:  :P

Yeah, life's a crap shoot, no telling how a stranger will react to being bothered like this.  It likely depends upon how he's approached in explaining what's going on here.

Seems like fornits keeps stepping in it though, and it's only a matter of time til the powers-that-be start regulating actions that effect people who get impacted by accident--when they have absolutely no interest in your cause.

That's a kind of freedom, you know, to be left alone and not bothered by other people's ranting and raving.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2007, 11:10:49 PM »
That's a kind of freedom, you know, to be left alone and not bothered by other people's ranting and raving.

If only we were so lucky.