Author Topic: Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch ... So Done  (Read 3345 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kumquatmay

  • Posts: 17
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch ... So Done
« on: November 15, 2007, 11:18:34 AM »
I am up in Montana and yesterday removed my son from the YBGR program. My son had been placed on an “individual security planâ€
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch ... So Done
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 11:22:01 AM »
Did you bring a camera?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline kumquatmay

  • Posts: 17
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch ... So Done
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 11:24:38 AM »
Yes, I used my cell phone camera.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch ... So Done
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 11:27:49 AM »
Was he court ordered?
I'm just curious. DOnt tell me if youre not comfortable
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch ... So Done
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 11:29:26 AM »
Please upload pics to http://www.imageshack.us/ and provide a link to them.

Public exposure works.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline kumquatmay

  • Posts: 17
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch ... So Done
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 11:37:51 AM »
I'll have to wait until I get home before I can up load pictures. He was placed at YBGR because of his school district and the County Health Services.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline hanzomon4

  • Posts: 1334
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch ... So Done
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 03:46:57 PM »
::cheers::  ::cheers::
:tup:  :tup:  :tup:  ::bigsmilebounce::  ::bigsmilebounce::  ::both::
  ::both::  ::both:: ::cheers::  ::cheers::  ::both::  
 ::bigsmilebounce::  ::bigsmilebounce::

Yay!!!! Thanks for the good news, I'm so happy for you and your kid. Goodluck...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Nihilanthic

  • Posts: 3931
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch ... So Done
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2007, 06:22:56 PM »
Quote from: "kumquatmay"
I am up in Montana and yesterday removed my son from the YBGR program. My son had been placed on an “individual security planâ€
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline kumquatmay

  • Posts: 17
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Update
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2007, 02:47:09 AM »
Wow! It is hard to believe that two weeks have passed since I brought my son home from YBGR. Life has been unrelenting. My son seems surprisingly ok (so far)… obviously, he is very happy to be back safe at home. When we arrived back in California, I took him to be examined by his pediatrician, who was shocked by the substantial head trauma and bruising on my son’s body. The doctor was very concerned about concussion and internal injuries. He referred us to several other specialists for further tests. Fortunately, none of the injuries caused permanent damage. Tomorrow my son is going back to his psychiatrist to continue sorting out the various medications he was prescribed.

Another complication, I am facing serious legal repercussions from our school district for removing my son from the placement. The district has filed for a hearing in court and is attempting to send my son to Devereux-Cleo Wallace in Colorado. I said no way in hell is my son going to a place where three kids have already died. As a special education student and the result of being disruptive and disrespectful during 8th grade, my son cannot attend his high school until he has been “successfulâ€
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Re: Update
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2007, 02:51:25 AM »
Quote from: "kumquatmay"
Wow! It is hard to believe that two weeks have passed since I brought my son home from YBGR. Life has been unrelenting. My son seems surprisingly ok (so far)… obviously, he is very happy to be back safe at home. When we arrived back in California, I took him to be examined by his pediatrician, who was shocked by the substantial head trauma and bruising on my son’s body. The doctor was very concerned about concussion and internal injuries. He referred us to several other specialists for further tests. Fortunately, none of the injuries caused permanent damage. Tomorrow my son is going back to his psychiatrist to continue sorting out the various medications he was prescribed.

Another complication, I am facing serious legal repercussions from our school district for removing my son from the placement. The district has filed for a hearing in court and is attempting to send my son to Devereux-Cleo Wallace in Colorado. I said no way in hell is my son going to a place where three kids have already died. As a special education student and the result of being disruptive and disrespectful during 8th grade, my son cannot attend his high school until he has been “successfulâ€
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch ... So Done
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2007, 03:59:53 AM »
...I'm still calling troll. Too much program-ese, and now we're to believe that your school district is absolutely determined to send your kid to a hellhole where you have photographic evidence of abuse? Where in the fuck do you live?

Pics or it isn't real.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline kumquatmay

  • Posts: 17
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch ... So Done
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2007, 04:01:40 AM »
I am sure they are worried that I will litigate against them. At the last IEP meeting all of the agencies had their attorneys out in force. Especially since they were faced with the all of the publicity about the abuse allegations and YBGR’s attempted cover-up. I feel that the School District should have been much more conscientious and thorough. Instead they seemed more aligned with the RTC, viewing my son as the problem. There seems to be no accountability for these kinds of places simply because their victims are kids in treatment. Any claims of abuse are immediately discounted and given little or no credibility because the source is devalued. In spite of all of the physical evidence, my son’s letter to his attorney was considered a lie and a manipulation.

I may file suit, but my true aim is to obtain a quality education in a supportive environment for my son. He just wants to go back to school with his friends.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline kumquatmay

  • Posts: 17
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch ... So Done
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2007, 04:08:23 AM »
What kind of pictures are you looking for? Pictures of my son's face or throat with the bruises? No way!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch ... So Done
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2007, 04:08:29 AM »
Quote
I may file suit, but my true aim is to obtain a quality education in a supportive environment for my son. He just wants to go back to school with his friends.


:o

Troll or you're completely out of your fucking mind, and it's always so hard to tell on Fornits.

Free hint: If you're determined to send your kid back to a school that wants to toss him into the nearest hellhole regardless of evidence, YOU, too, have a serious problem.

Forget it. If this is in the least bit real, you're not going to get a quality education unless you pull him out of there. At this point, private school or homeschooling are your only real choices right now, coupled with a mondo lawsuit.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch ... So Done
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2007, 04:13:48 AM »
Quote from: ""kumquatmay""
What kind of pictures are you looking for? Pictures of my son's face or throat with the bruises? No way!

That doesn't jibe with what you said earlier:

Quote from: ""kumquatmay""
I'll have to wait until I get home before I can up load pictures.


Seems like you didn't have a problem with it before you decided to continue the troll, hm?

gb/2/ST
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »