Author Topic: Saying good bye  (Read 3607 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Saying good bye
« on: November 13, 2007, 10:44:53 AM »
I wish everyone in here the best. I cannot do this. I'm tired of felling sick from this program and mine. Can't sleep, or eat. When I do sleep I have very terrifing nightmares. I have spent to many years putting this behind me.

Bye,
Dixie Murray
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
    • http://www.carstenovergaard.dk
The world has a purpose with you
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 12:27:01 PM »
I know that it is not my business, but if you are saying what I think that you are saying then wait a little.

A heavy task is in front of you. Before you take the next step, please fill out this page.

Fornits Wiki

If your inputs are not communicated to the world, teenagers will continue to experience the same you did go through. Find inspiration here:

Kids helping Kids page on Fornits Wiki

While you are at it, write a book about your stay, so you can get it out of your system. Writing a book is like cutting. It feels good to let something go from you system and it is a lot healthier.

I don't know the exact location in Hell where the founders learned their businesses but what I can promise you an improvement from the conditions while you were in the program. A guy stated on another webpage what he thought back when he was in a program:

The only problem with going to sleep here is the fact that I at some point is going to wake up here.

You are out!

You are going to wake up to a beautiful morning!

Trust me on this!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 02:51:07 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Saying good bye
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 12:50:43 PM »
Dixie, Cover is so right...

One day you will wake up to a beautiful morning. When you're seriously down I know from experience that all of the things that sustain us as human beings is far beyond your reach. Hope, tenacity, courage, love, self esteem, the will to survive all seem to disappear.  But you must do whatever it takes to make it just one more day, everyday until you recover the inner strength that seems to have abandoned you. Even though you are free from AARC you still find yourself fighting for your freedom, just keep breathing and you will win your personal peace.

hanzomon4,

Offline Rachael

• View Profile
Saying good bye
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 02:17:50 PM »
Dixie, please contact me if you are willing to... It's not nearly as bleak as it may seem. There is a lot going on behind the scenes that would likely cheer you up at least a little.

Email me at [email protected] and I'll give you my phone #.
Justice, Justice shall you pursue.

Deuteronomy 16:20

Offline Mel

• View Profile
Re: The world has a purpose with you
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 08:10:45 PM »
No matter what we go through out here, whether we choose to deal with it or pretend it didn't happen, at the end of the day there are still other kids in these programs right now. They are relying on what you are doing out here in order to get out. Obviously you can't get them out on your own, but that's what all these forums are supposed to be here for - to connect with others and be supported.

You have to remember that because of the content of these forums there are very few "happy" things being discussed. You don't hear about the great things going on in some of our lives. You only hear people vent during the rough times, or recalling what happened to them, or bringing up new abuses happening still. The good news is that what you aren't hearing about is that things get better! People overcome tragedy all of the time in this world. It's in our nature to move on and rebuild. It took me many years to get to a place where I could speak freely about AARC and not feel emotional, but it has happened for me, and all that is important now is that I help someone else out of there.

You can PM me to connect with me.

Offline sicktomystomach

• View Profile
Saying good bye
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 08:14:18 PM »
No one can fight it alone. We all need to band together, things ARE happening out there!

One strong voice.

Offline Mandio

• View Profile
Dixie :)
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2007, 04:06:45 PM »
Dixie, i know where you're at in your head right now, with not eating, not sleeping, not being able to function, not knowing how to handle it all!!!! contact me at [email protected] please so we can chat! :) i understand girl and its alright, it sounds like you just need someone to talk to you about what your going through. i actually just got out of a month long break down over all this pathway family center stuff that i am re experiencing all over again because i am being faced with all these truths about the program that i silently knew all along. if that makes any since :) but definitely email me so we can chat. i hate seeing people suffer and be sad, its not fun and why not talk to someone when their are plenty of us on here who are willing to swap stories, experiences, and what we've went through with this whole process. take care girl and i hope you days get better. each day is a new day and it will shift as quickly as the wind does, just let a phew things blow over and things will get better. take care. sending good vibes and karma your way!

sincerely,
Amanda

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Saying good bye
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2007, 09:07:57 PM »
is she ok?
does anyone know????

Offline Mandio

• View Profile
Saying good bye
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2007, 09:41:29 PM »
i have not heard a reply

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Saying good bye
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 09:49:45 PM »
Quote from: ""Mandio""
i have not heard a reply

i am really upset and scared for this person. She also put her last name, which means something.

does anyone know anything?
or someone to contact?
if someone in the know can reply...you dont have to give any personal info you feels endangers you, or reveals anything too personal..but can some one say if she' ok, please.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Saying good bye
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2007, 10:03:53 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""Mandio""
i have not heard a reply

i am really upset and scared for this person. She also put her last name, which means something.

does anyone know anything?
or someone to contact?
if someone in the know can reply...you dont have to give any personal info you feels endangers you, or reveals anything too personal..but can some one say if she' ok, please.

I just want to tell this person that i understand what shes going through as i went through the same, as did my sibling, and that she is too wonderful(its obvious by her kindness) to destroy herself.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
Saying good bye
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2007, 11:44:52 PM »
I too am worried, but I have faith that she is ok,,..

::dove::
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Saying good bye
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2007, 01:49:14 AM »
I have her # and will call her tomorrow.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Saying good bye
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2007, 06:15:15 PM »
I have heard that Dixie is ok. She is taking a break to deal with it all.

Offline lorrispickelmire

• View Profile
You are not Alone!
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2007, 06:53:23 PM »
Dixie, there are so many of us who have gone through these programs and feel the desperation you are talking about.  I run a group for survivors of abusive programs, and I see several of my members have already responded to you here.  I am unable to sleep most of the time, but the good news is that I am always available to listen.  My email is http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/He ... ePrograms/  if you go to the link and click join group you will find yourself amongst people who truly understand within hours.  Please feel free to contact me.  I am here to help.

Lorri
quot;It will be found an unjust and unwise jealousy to deprive a man of his natural liberty upon the supposition he may abuse it.\"
                                        George Washington