Author Topic: Saying good bye  (Read 3666 times)

Offline Cougar_Sean

• View Profile
dixie is ok
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2007, 07:57:02 PM »
dixie emailed me today, and she is ok.

she was getting all involved with aarc,  and it brought back a buch of shit for her.  

she  could use any support anyone could offer

please,  remember her in your thoughts,  she is currently suffering what most on this board can identify with.

dixie, I hope you don't mind me disclsoing your personal info.   I only did it cause there was a chorus of people on this board who were concerned about you well being.  Nobody wants you to become a statistic.   Thrilled to hear today that you arn't
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
Saying good bye
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2007, 09:13:10 PM »
You got my best wishes Dixie, Good luck to ya I'm really glad you're ok.
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Saying good bye
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2007, 10:44:11 PM »
dixie dixie bo bixie :) soo glad your doin alright. we should talk seriously, i don't know when you found out about all of this, but i just found out mmm....about a month and a half ago or so and my world has been flipped upside down since. i lost a grip on everything and am tryin to get it together now, but i'm far from it. don't know when you'll decide to get back on here, but my email is [email protected] hit me up sometime and we'll chat :) take care little lady. 8-)