Author Topic: PRIVACY RIGHTS VIOLATIONS ON FORNITS  (Read 2320 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: PRIVACY RIGHTS VIOLATIONS ON FORNITS
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2007, 12:20:51 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
PROTIP: Half the posts in this thread are from the same person, who has no problem talking to himself in order to create imaginary allies.

PROTIP #2: Yes, this is the sort of "character" your child will be presented with at Hyde.
Your distinctive style gives you away. They've caught me out on three-word messages.
YOUR PRIVACY IS AT THE MERCY OF LUNATICS!

more talking to self. get some help, dude. i see nothing more than you do, and its pretty fucking obvious
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2007, 12:24:41 PM »
PROTIP: Half the posts in this thread are from the same person, who has no problem talking to himself in order to create imaginary allies.

PROTIP #2: Yes, this is the sort of "character" your child will be presented with at Hyde.
Your distinctive style gives you away. They've caught me out on three-word messages.
more talking to self. get some help, dude. i see nothing more than you do, and its pretty fucking obvious

Is it pretty fucking obvious? Not to me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2007, 12:30:12 PM »

And just how does Fornits know that?

Fornits knows who you are, and they can publicize your identity.  

I am the "he" in question in the post above. I drew the ire of Fornits by starting the anti-Fornits thread in the Hyde forum. I have since been addressed by name by a certain moderator who is not supposed to have access to the logs and, consequently, to my identity. He does. After I post, he posts a reply with my name on it.

Unauthorized personnel can gain access to your identity and personal details. They can fully disclose this infoirmation which s supposed to be kept secret. They can distribute it wherever they want. They can do with it whatever they want.
And plum how duz Fo'nits know dat?

Fo'nits knows who ya' are, and dey kin publicize yo' identity.

I's gots'ta be de "he" in quesshun in de post above. ah' drew de ire uh Fo'nits by startin' de anti-Fo'nits dread in de Hyde fo'um. WORD! ah' have since been addressed by dojigger by some certain moderato' who be not supposed t'have access t'de logs and, consequently, t'my identity. He duz. Afta' I post, he posts some reply wid mah' dojigger on it.

Unaudo'ized sucka'nel kin gain access t'yo' identity and sucka'al details. Dey kin fully disclose dis infoirmashun which s supposed t'be kep' secret. Man! Dey kin distribute it whereva' dey wants'. Dey kin do wid it whuteva' dey wants'.

I remember Joe Gauld doing and Amos and Andy just like that. Is that you  Joe?

Ain't that the truth.  What does the Bush administration have do with this?

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2007, 07:17:48 AM »

I am the "he" in question in the post above. I drew the ire of Fornits by starting the anti-Fornits thread in the Hyde forum. I have since been addressed by name by a certain moderator who is not supposed to have access to the logs and, consequently, to my identity. He does. After I post, he posts a reply with my name on it.
To be clear, I was addressed by name after posting anonymously.

I went through all the threads on the first page of the TTI thread and there are a few number of instances where a poster is clearly posting in conversation with himself and where an anon called him out on it.  These conversations look very similar to the ones we have right here on this forum.  I think any plebian user with any familiarity of Mike's style and issues would have recognized these to be Mike.  Any plebian user with a familiarity of the characters normally posting on TTI would have been doubly alerted.  

Mike, you really need some professional help.  I feel for you, buddy.  Unfortunately, Hyde is not, nor ever was, what it pretends to be or what you wanted it to be.  It is a system of behavior modification and thought coercion, in an educational setting.  It is what they now call a "therapeutic boarding school."
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PRIVACY RIGHTS VIOLATIONS ON FORNITS
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2007, 09:40:12 AM »
Mike, Straight Inc By the Sea can help you with that 'talking to yourself' thing.

Check out our website:

http://fornits.com/SIBS

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2007, 11:06:52 AM »
Quote from: ""Ursus""

To be clear, I was addressed by name after posting anonymously.
I went through all the threads on the first page of the TTI thread and there are a few number of instances where a poster is clearly posting in conversation with himself and where an anon called him out on it.  These conversations look very similar to the ones we have right here on this forum.  I think any plebian user with any familiarity of Mike's style and issues would have recognized these to be Mike.  Any plebian user with a familiarity of the characters normally posting on TTI would have been doubly alerted.  

Mike, you really need some professional help.  I feel for you, buddy.  Unfortunately, Hyde is not, nor ever was, what it pretends to be or what you wanted it to be.  It is a system of behavior modification and thought coercion, in an educational setting.  It is what they now call a "therapeutic boarding school."

Takes one to know one.  Parse that style.