Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Aspen Education Group

TO EMILY GRAEBER (Island View escapee):

<< < (2/30) > >>

Anonymous:
I AM FROM SAINT LOUIS AND KNOW EMILY FROM A YOUNGER TIME IN HER LIFE.   WE ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!   YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON AND MANY PEOPLE IN SAINT LOUIS CARE DEEPLY ABOUT YOU AND YOUR WELL-BEING.  WE WANT TO HELP YOU!  IF YOU DON'T WANT TO CALL YOUR PARENTS, CALL SUSAN, RANDY OR ANOTHER ADULT FROM YOUR LIFE.  PLEASE COME HOME AND DON'T LISTEN TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU. TRES

Anonymous:

Anonymous:
Emily and were best friends from 6th grade to 8th grade.

I don't think its appropiate for people to be giving her parents advice, let them do what they need to do to find her.

All they are looking for is help & support, and that is what they need to be given.

I talked to Emily the night before she left, and she did not share any information about running away. She IMED me.

Obviously she was more safe at Island View then somewhere unknown.

And if Emily is reading this, please, PLEASE, come home. I was really proud of you after all you told me on Halloween. Don't ruin that !

Anonymous:
Emily - This is your parents after having read your IM logs.

If you needed any more proof that you seriously can't fucking trust them, here it is.

--- Quote from: ""Annonymous"" ---Obviously she was more safe at Island View then somewhere unknown.

And if Emily is reading this, please, PLEASE, come home. I was really proud of you after all you told me on Halloween.
--- End quote ---

Seriously, do you really think your best friend wrote this?

Mrs. Graeber, we're not going to let you get away with crap like this on Fornits. You are not her mother anymore and you have no right to call yourself that. Every goal you had for her is utterly meaningless, backed up only by threats and abuse. Every expression of love you ever pretended to have for your daughter is a lie- you don't even know the meaning of the word. Get off Fornits and go cliff diving.

Anonymous:
Apparently the last commentor has nothing better to do than "try" to help kids run away and insist the parents are out to harm her. I personally know this family and it makes me sick that someone out there spends his/her days trashing anyone that is trying to help, friends included.

To Emily - all everyone wants is for you to be safe.  You CAN call your family, they love you and will ALWAYS be there to help. If you've had problems with the place you were, other options are available.  Be safe.[/i]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version