Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Aspen Education Group

TO EMILY GRAEBER (Island View escapee):

<< < (29/30) > >>

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: "Guest" ---Does anyone know if she's going back?

someone trustworthy?
--- End quote ---

this is emily. i did go back and after another 9 months, i graduated and am now at a boarding school in new hampshier called the white mountain school. its been a year now since i ran away, it feels like it was yesterday now.
just wanted to let everybody know that im doing fine, although i hate my school a lot.
peace and love
emily

Oscar:

--- Quote from: "emily graeber" ---

someone trustworthy?
--- End quote ---

this is emily. i did go back and after another 9 months, i graduated and am now at a boarding school in new hampshier called the white mountain school. its been a year now since i ran away, it feels like it was yesterday now.
just wanted to let everybody know that im doing fine, although i hate my school a lot.
peace and love
emily
--- End quote ---
I am truly sorry that you had to go through that. If it becoming too hard to adjust back to the real world our wiki datasheet has a lot of links to survivor groups, who knows what you are dealing with. You are unfortunately not alone.

Stay strong. Maybe 2009 would be the year you can be released back into society. I have checked your present boarding school and while they use wilderness and community service, which here in Denmark are regarded for as an alternative only, it seems that it is less a prison.

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: "emily graeber" ---

someone trustworthy?
--- End quote ---

peace and love
emily
--- End quote ---

is this the real emily? Is there anyway to verify that?
emily if you can talk what is your "school" like now? What was I.V. like?

Anonymous:
What's gets to me the most is that they said they weren't going to send her back....in the end it's her decision if she ever forgives him.

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: "Guest" ---
--- Quote from: ""Guest"" ---
--- Quote from: ""a voice from nowhere"" ---nah, I am kinda of pissed at whoever turned her in.

Actually chances are she would be dead living on the streets in a short time.  Kids do much better with family or with people who they love and/or who love them.  Second to that they are better of in a place where they can heal and grow.  The last place for a child is on the streets.  You certainly dont know much about street life or city living for a runaway teen age girl.
--- End quote ---

But she wasn't on the streets. Here's my thing, if her family really isn't going to send her back to Island View, I'm glad she got to   go home to see her grandmother before she passed.

But if  that places is as  bad as  they say it is and they DID send her back....I'm sorry but I would rather she be  with the "nice family" and her parent's can remain worried till the cows come home if that would keep her out of harms way.

I wish them a happy thanksgiving together...oh it's snowing outside.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Looking back, I wonder if she wouldn't have been better off not going back....it sounds like she would have been much safer where she was if what I am hearing is true.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version