Author Topic: exsposing aarc to alberta gov'n  (Read 2292 times)

Offline Cougar_Sean

• View Profile
exsposing aarc to alberta gov'n
« on: November 08, 2007, 07:54:21 PM »
as a kids survivor,  I know the trauma caused and the amount of time it takes to recover.  I'm in year eighteen of recovery.  is there anybody out there from aarc, kids, straight, the seed, etc.,  who is interested in reporting what happened to them to a well connected, sympathetic member of legislature in the alberta gov'n.  if so,  pass me on a personal message and I will give out his address.
  I've been in contact with him and he is quite interested in what is going on.   I've known him for thirty years,  and he trusts and believes what I say,  but says we would need alot of evidence as vause has alot of supporters.  
  Please help the poor souls stuck in aarc right now.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 01:20:21 AM »
I sent you a message Cougar Sean, and am contacting your contact.

One down, 600 to go!!!

Offline Cougar_Sean

• View Profile
thanks
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 08:40:55 AM »
I know there's more than one.  I didn't just post the mla's name and contact info,  cause I know there are aarc supporters on this board.  probably  even father caissain vause.  are you reading this dean?  It's sean from calgary.  remember how you watched me being abused in new jersey and did nothing about it.   well I remember you,  and am interested in exposing aarc for what I know it to be.  

a family destroying, mind control cult,  that uses adolescent drug use as a guise to abuse and control families while fleecing their pockets.

any survivors, dont be intimadated by aarc.   contact me and my friend who is a sympathetic,  well connected mla.

he wants to help, but needs your information about your experiences in kids

Offline Cougar_Sean

• View Profile
oops, I meant aarc
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2007, 08:44:26 AM »
but we all know th at they are the same place anyways.  he probably has to send kick backs to miller.  set fee per family destroyed

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I agree
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2007, 10:50:59 AM »
Exactly. We as Kids of North Jersey Memebers want to help the AARC survivors. We need as much info, just not posted up on here. Trust us to know we are going to do what we can for you all. We know and understand everything. Don't feel intimidated, by grads or other supporters. This was personally done to you, not them. That is just the brain washing they went through. We were stronger and it didn't work. It is time to stop the fear and start over.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2007, 11:08:09 PM »
People need to open their eyes.

This place needs exposure.

Don't let more uninformed parents blindly send their kids into this horror-story.

Offline Cougar_Sean

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2007, 02:16:02 AM »
amen

Offline Cougar_Sean

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2007, 11:07:02 PM »
hey,  I need your help.    am willing to do anything to help those in aarc.    This virus came from new jersey, which came from florida.   All of those programs have been shut down.  Even though, at times, it seemed impossible.    Aarc will eventuallly be shut down.  it is the inevitable fate of all evil mind control cu lts disguising themselves as drug rehabilitation centers.    

It will happen.  Please help expedite the process.  personal message me and I will give you a contact number for an member of legislature, who is a friend of mine.  Please trust you can trust me.

I was the third canadian in kids of bergen county.  I was there for dean vause's F"training"   I can help,  but i need your help

I know it is hard,  loook at dixie, she was never in aarc, and is having a breakdown,  just tr ying to help those in aarc.

please help me help  youl

Offline Cougar_Sean

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2007, 11:07:20 PM »
hey,  I need your help.    am willing to do anything to help those in aarc.    This virus came from new jersey, which came from florida.   All of those programs have been shut down.  Even though, at times, it seemed impossible.    Aarc will eventuallly be shut down.  it is the inevitable fate of all evil mind control cu lts disguising themselves as drug rehabilitation centers.    

It will happen.  Please help expedite the process.  personal message me and I will give you a contact number for an member of legislature, who is a friend of mine.  Please trust you can trust me.

I was the third canadian in kids of bergen county.  I was there for dean vause's F"training"   I can help,  but i need your help

I know it is hard,  loook at dixie, she was never in aarc, and is having a breakdown,  just tr ying to help those in aarc.

please help me help  youl

Offline Cougar_Sean

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 11:09:42 PM »
sorry about the double post :oops: