Author Topic: Tough Love Sent to Time Out  (Read 6583 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Tough Love Sent to Time Out
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2003, 02:13:00 PM »
Who is to blame for this absolute insanity? Stupid, self-absorbed, incompetent parents who could not care less about their children's physical, emotional and mental well-being. They are the ones fueling the growth of this grotesque industry.  Magical children my eye.  These people are delusional fools!!!!

:flame:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2003, 02:48:00 PM »
THE DR. PHIL GET REAL CHALLENGE SERIES - As seen on Oprah -

"42 people...locked in a room...five long days...face-to-face with Dr. Phil! This is no game. Dr. Phil wastes no time. One by one, the walls come down...watch as the drama unfolds."

Same seminars - different facilitator - millions must have been brainwashed during this series!!

Offline anon

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2003, 10:26:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: KarenZ on 2003-10-16 20:23 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2003, 12:44:00 AM »
The third and last of the parent seminars is called Visions. As part of the seminar the group organizes different committees each with a different purpose. The group as a whole is required to do something to "make a difference". Most of the time they simply end up doing something to promote WWASP. In fact, most, if not all of the marketing videos were funded by Visions groups. Many of them do end up with web pages, again either funded by the group or, if any "visionaries" in the group has that knowledge, they will donate their time for the website project. The referrals from that website then go to the group as a whole. As part of the seminar the group also agrees on what to do with any money from future referrals. The Northwest Visions group wanted to bring seminars to schools as their "Make a Difference" project. The thought was that presenting the program to teens early could help them avoid being sent to the program later.

Hmm, how's that for breaking confidentiality?  :wink:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2003, 01:02:00 AM »
On 2003-06-29 11:13:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Who is to blame for this absolute insanity? Stupid, self-absorbed, incompetent parents who could not care less about their children's physical, emotional and mental well-being. They are the ones fueling the growth of this grotesque industry.  Magical children my eye.  These people are delusional fools!!!!

:flame: "

Trust me, parent who "could not care less about their children's physical, emotional and mental well-being" are not willing to take out a second mortgage or obtain an education loan or spend their retirement money to help their children. They are certainly not willing to hand over the cash to deliberately hurt them.

We parents lose a lot of sleep over this and will carry the guilt the rest of our lives. There is no label you can put on me that I haven't already put on myself (stupid, incompetent, delusional fool).

But if we want to help these kids we have to reach the parents who are begining to ask questions and are coming here for answers. Reading these types of comments will send them right back to the WWASP BBS.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2003, 01:12:00 AM »
The whole idea of modifying the behavior of children to make them compliant with the expectations and demands of their parents and teachers is out-of-control.  Toddlers on Ritalin and Teenagers M.I.A. from their school, home and communities. Welcome to Boot Camp America!!