Author Topic: A new user's Elan expierience...  (Read 1712 times)

Offline an.irish.kitten

• View Profile
A new user's Elan expierience...
« on: November 08, 2007, 02:18:50 AM »
Edited out by OP :shamrock:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 05:38:22 AM by an.irish.kitten »

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 08:07:52 AM »
Hello and welcome to fornits! Thanks for sharing all that.
Was there many rings during your time? Not you in particular, but as a whole in general? I was there around 87-88, I signed out in a short time compared to what I was intentially told I had to stay there.

Elan for me was an out of control enviroment at times, the staff were fucking looney when it came to dealing with the non-compliant. It was almost  like that lived for that shit. Actually I think most did. We had our signs, GM's, 3 houses, and crazy LE's and ofcoarse bordem and depression from being away from our familes and friends. Can't believe that they kept you there for 3 years?? What did they tell you when you first arrived, of how long a general stay would be?

I've seen elan give up on people that were there for as little as 7 months because they were non-compliant with the program and they got discharged just like that. They must of figured that keeping and dealing with the non-conformative still equals bucks. My case in particualr after I signed out, from what I heard elan kept billing my state long after I was gone, I never found out what became of that issue. My family actually was contacted eventially from the state and they told them I left that place 6 months prior on my own will. Then I guess at some point an investigation was executed by the State to get to the bottom of things.

I recall the place you speak of (Long Lane), I remember some students that came from that place. That place also used to be mentioned in GM's and spoke of the horros that went on there as well. I remeber Jeff G. saying stuff like (You want to go back to long lane) to the student receiving the GM.

Anyway welcome aboard and make sure to check up on the TCK adventures and the hi yuh yuh way.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline screann

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 03:36:22 PM »
I was in that hell hole in the mid 1970s to 1981. You sound like me when I was there.I myself was shot down most of the time and not only did I go through GM after GM I was also placed in the ring MANY times and rounds. Elan of yesterday was no picnic. Today its a joke. Then or now Elan still and always will SUCK. I wouldnt wish that place on anyone. Long Lane was a breath of fresh compared to Elan. By the way I was in Elan 4 Parsonsfield,the worst house of them all.From what I hear E-4 has been closed for a long time now, those who are sent to Elan should be lucky for that. Welcome to Fornits everyone here is pretty cool. We all have been to that place called hell(ELAN).

Offline an.irish.kitten

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 04:34:51 PM »
Deleted by OP :shamrock:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 05:34:09 AM by an.irish.kitten »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2007, 10:02:29 AM »
Hmm. I think the saying sorta goes like... there is nothing so visually vile and disgusting as the obscenity of the experience that you were forced to undergo...
-------------- • -------------- • --------------