Author Topic: What posters have a financial interest in this industry?  (Read 6854 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: What posters have a financial interest in this industry?
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2007, 04:38:50 PM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
That seems to be a little more relevant than whether or not Psy is going to get gas money to give programs a hard time.

Why do you assume it's only a small amount of money? Fornits is a busy website, with many emotional stories that might induce people to donate money when they see the advertisement. Would you feel differently if he raised $5000? We will never know how much though, right?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
What posters have a financial interest in this industry?
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2007, 04:39:06 PM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""
I already told you the Who, and I are having kids. It's been decided. LOL!!!

We are thinking Anne if it is a girl, and Aspen Lionel Pincus if it is a boy. What do you think ladies, gentlemen, and freaks?
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2007, 04:49:14 PM »
I already told you the Who, and I are having kids. It's been decided. LOL!!!

We are thinking Anne if it is a girl, and Aspen Lionel Pincus if it is a boy. What do you think ladies, gentlemen, and freaks?

If it's a hermaphodite, I suggest the name Psy. Ha,Ha,Ha,Ho,Hum,Di,....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2007, 05:24:37 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Botched programming - you ask why CCM is so belligerent?

You might as well ask her shrink. The girl obviously has some serious issues - probably some kind of entrenched personality disorder - one can only imagine. It's kind of sad, really. I don't think she's ever going to be right.

I would just ignore her, for the simple fact she's one sick chick. It's not just a difference of opinion she's stating, it's a whole offensive manner of coming across. She's probably some borderline, narcissist with a brain injury. No one can fix that. It seems like her retarded personality is terminal. Pray she doesn't create any offspring - the gene pool will doomed if she does.

You sound like a program staff, who gets to enact their wannabe psychologist fantasy even though they never went to school. Maybe you are jelous you can never get a girl as pretty as her? That must be it!!

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2007, 05:40:10 PM »
You sound like a program staff, who gets to enact their wannabe psychologist fantasy even though they never went to school. Maybe you are jelous you can never get a girl as pretty as her? That must be it!!

Yea yea yea.... Oh how shallow of a person you must be. Can you comment on her personality???? Personality can ruin anything that a person has going with physical beauty.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: What posters have a financial interest in this industry?
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2007, 06:34:39 PM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
That seems to be a little more relevant than whether or not Psy is going to get gas money to give programs a hard time.

Why do you assume it's only a small amount of money? Fornits is a busy website, with many emotional stories that might induce people to donate money when they see the advertisement. Would you feel differently if he raised $5000? We will never know how much though, right?

I already said i'd release financial details of how much I got and where it went (to the people who donated only, only after the 5th, and only if they bother to ask).  Perhaps you should read the original "Road Trip" thread as most of your concerns you are raising now I foresaw and answered a long time ago.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2007, 11:26:08 AM »
Botched programming - you ask why CCM is so belligerent?

You might as well ask her shrink. The girl obviously has some serious issues - probably some kind of entrenched personality disorder - one can only imagine. It's kind of sad, really. I don't think she's ever going to be right.

I would just ignore her, for the simple fact she's one sick chick. It's not just a difference of opinion she's stating, it's a whole offensive manner of coming across. She's probably some borderline, narcissist with a brain injury. No one can fix that. It seems like her retarded personality is terminal. Pray she doesn't create any offspring - the gene pool will doomed if she does.

The first guest sounds like Anne. Either that, or Joyce?!! Anne is very concerned with me creating offspring. But then on the other hand Joyce always talks about me, and some of the other posters who she doesn't share the same views with, as being offensive!

Why can't these people just sign in?!!! What the hell?????

Second guest? I have no clue.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2007, 12:38:50 PM »
CCM Girl,
I have not made  the "guest" posting dirercted to you.

Joyce

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2007, 12:57:08 PM »
Maybe psy should consider donating the money he raised to buy fornits a new server??????

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2007, 01:08:37 PM »
Quote from: ""Joyce Harris""
CCM Girl,
I have not made  the "guest" posting dirercted to you.

Joyce

That's cool. Thanks Joyce. I know you're always honest about if you've said something or not.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2007, 01:10:28 PM »
Maybe psy should consider donating the money he raised to buy fornits a new server??????

What's wrong with this server?

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2007, 01:32:01 PM »
Can you say "DELL"???? With full blown SQL 2005

Offline Rachael

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2007, 02:10:03 PM »
Quote from: ""Botched Programming""
Can you say "DELL"???? With full blown SQL 2005

::eek3::
Justice, Justice shall you pursue.

Deuteronomy 16:20

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2007, 02:41:28 PM »
I don't get it!?!! Oh well  :roll: !!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2007, 05:30:46 PM »
I'd say most main stream anti-program advocates have a vested financial interest in the industry. Not the part timers like ISAC, FICA,  and so on and so forth.. but the full time advocates who make their living off of fighting the pain and suffering of children.

I personally don't trust full time advocates. People like Astart, Child Welfare League of America, ACLU, and other shit suckers make me wonder what exactly would they be doing if they didn't have their hands out to the government and other rich fuckers hollering for dollars.

I wonder what their next cause will be if this madness ever gets stomped good and dead?