Author Topic: Remove the poll  (Read 6501 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Remove the poll
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2007, 11:45:29 PM »
nope.. If Mike says please remove the poll I'll do just that.

Now if any of yall want to redo it then that is your own business. No point clinging to sacred cows and all. they just end up shitting on your good pair of mucking boots.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Remove the poll
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2007, 12:26:47 AM »
Quote from: ""Che Gookin""

Now if any of yall want to redo it then that is your own business. No point clinging to sacred cows and all. they just end up shitting on your good pair of mucking boots.

Che,

It's not up to me to remove the poll. It's up to you.

Mike

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Remove the poll
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2007, 12:31:34 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

Che,

It's not up to me to remove the poll. It's up to you.

Mike

I think ya have to ask with "Please"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Remove the poll
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2007, 12:39:07 AM »
Quote from: Che Gookin
Mike despite your threats to post polls about me .../quote]

Che,

Please be specific and back up your claim.

I don't have time to listen to a whiner.

Mike

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Remove the poll
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2007, 12:57:52 AM »
:rofl:  the flatulence of the hyde male trumpeter

DIG HIM UP AND SODOMIZE HIM

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Remove the poll
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2007, 01:22:40 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Mike despite your threats to post polls about me .../quote]

Che,

Please be specific and back up your claim.

I don't have time to listen to a whiner.

Mike

go whine & claim some more about your sacred cows

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Remove the poll
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2007, 07:40:48 AM »
Quote from: ""HG""
[q He is not a sacred cow.  IF you said the same kind of shit about Gauld I would call you out on it.  It is not about personalities. It is about principles.
what are the principles?
sserious question, not meant to antagonise.

The principle is to speak the truth:, not to make us stuff about a dead guy because you want to slam a school.  You get some one on here with a first person narrative of what  Ursus and friend are saying.  All I have heard is innuendo, second hand stories, then supposition built on the former.  This is a dead guy that can't defend himself.  Say anything you like about Dubinsky.  If he doesn't like he can do something about it.  Sumner is dead.

"The principle is to speak the truth."

are you saying dead people deserve "nicer" truth than live people, because they cant defend themselves? you might want to be nicer if you are trying to be a kind person, but is that the same thing as "the truth"?

The truth is an absolute.   Some thing is the truth or it is not. Did SH touch underage male students or did he not?  You have first hand knowledge or you do not.  SH can no longer defend him self.  Larry can.   I am not asking for nice.   I am asking for the truth.  If you know something speak up.  Provide some details that make you story credible or shut up and take down the poll.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Remove the poll
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2007, 07:44:34 AM »
[q He is not a sacred cow.  IF you said the same kind of shit about Gauld I would call you out on it.  It is not about personalities. It is about principles.
what are the principles?

The principle is to speak the truth:, not to make us stuff about a dead guy because you want to slam a school.  You get some one on here with a first person narrative of what  Ursus and friend are saying.  All I have heard is innuendo, second hand stories, then supposition built on the former.  This is a dead guy that can't defend himself.  Say anything you like about Dubinsky.  If he doesn't like he can do something about it.  Sumner is dead.

are you saying dead people deserve "nicer" truth than live people, because they cant defend themselves? you might want to be nicer if you are trying to be a kind person, but is that the same thing as "the truth"?

The truth is an absolute.   Some thing is the truth or it is not. Did SH touch underage male students or did he not?  You have first hand knowledge or you do not.  SH can no longer defend him self.  Larry can.   I am not asking for nice.   I am asking for the truth.  If you know something speak up.  Provide some details that make you story credible or shut up and take down the poll.

Che,

Take it down and apologize to the users of this forum, humbly and respectfully, for treating it as your little plaything.

Mike

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Remove the poll
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2007, 07:52:53 AM »
The poll shall remain up for eternity, my man.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Remove the poll
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2007, 08:41:30 AM »
what are the principles?

Who said underage?  The Hyde troll said "little boys."  Youve also used terms of the like.  Maybe someone should sue YOU.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Remove the poll
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2007, 09:07:19 AM »
Ursus is mad again. You might get the Vanda treatment.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Remove the poll
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2007, 09:10:52 AM »
what are the principles?

Who said underage?  The Hyde troll said "little boys."  Youve also used terms of the like.  Maybe someone should sue YOU.

Perhaps i should be sued.  If you would like to point out anything I have posted that you feel is inaccurate,  I would be happy to stand behind it or retract it.
  So far all I have heard is questions of the question, I have not heard an answer.  I call the question:
 Did SH touch underage male students or did he not?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Remove the poll
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2007, 09:17:40 AM »
why firsthand and, like, would you even no?  woud any one ever admit to "first" had with bozos on board ridiculing every thing as unbeleivable and rediculous?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Remove the poll
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2007, 09:20:50 AM »
Quote from: ""not ellen""
why firsthand and, like, would you even no?  woud any one ever admit to "first" had with bozos on board ridiculing every thing as unbeleivable and rediculous?

Are you trying too hard to disguise your writing, or are you really a mental deficient?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Remove the poll
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2007, 09:34:04 AM »
Quote from: ""not ellen""

Are you trying too hard to disguise your writing, or are you really a mental deficient?

Shut up!