Author Topic: Why I Despise Fornits  (Read 2274 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Why I Despise Fornits
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2007, 07:37:45 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
There's a lot I don't like about Hyde. But there's a lot I'm discovering I don't like about Fornits. Fucked up users. Fucked up moderators. In fact they're a lot alike -- mirror image freaks.

I don't know about all that, but I just finished my second 20 brink uncummed wank session in the toilet here at work. Cock pulsing and trembling and stabbing the air, trying so DESPERATELY to find a way to unload. For an added torment, I did the last brink with an apple-polish, only squeezing, slicking, and twisting the head. MOST vexing that and a good way to end. Cock shaft & PCs are still pulsing & throbbing as I write this now, 20 mins later.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Why I Despise Fornits
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2007, 08:27:05 AM »
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2007, 08:44:03 AM »
There's a lot I don't like about Hyde. But there's a lot I'm discovering I don't like about Fornits. Fucked up users. Fucked up moderators. In fact they're a lot alike -- mirror image freaks.
I don't know about all that, but I just finished my second 20 brink uncummed wank session in the toilet here at work. Cock pulsing and trembling and stabbing the air, trying so DESPERATELY to find a way to unload. For an added torment, I did the last brink with an apple-polish, only squeezing, slicking, and twisting the head. MOST vexing that and a good way to end. Cock shaft & PCs are still pulsing & throbbing as I write this now, 20 mins later.

Are you a Fornits user or a Fornits moderator. Caveat emptor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Why I Despise Fornits
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2007, 09:07:56 AM »
PROTIP: Half the posts in this thread are from the same person, who has no problem talking to himself in order to create imaginary allies.

PROTIP #2: Yes, this is the sort of "character" your child will be presented with at Hyde.
Hyde fornits sock puppet theatre.

Good show
:tup:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2007, 09:31:51 AM »

Are you a Fornits user or a Fornits moderator. Caveat emptor.

Stick it!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Why I Despise Fornits
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2007, 03:59:51 PM »
PROTIP: Half the posts in this thread are from the same person, who has no problem talking to himself in order to create imaginary allies.

PROTIP #2: Yes, this is the sort of "character" your child will be presented with at Hyde.

It's better that we are allies than that we are not.

Carrie White

allies with this:

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=24011

????????????????

Sweet, keep it up guys I am loving this.