Author Topic: Does anyone know anything about hephzibah house?  (Read 1738 times)

Offline lorrispickelmire

• View Profile
Does anyone know anything about hephzibah house?
« on: November 06, 2007, 02:44:51 PM »
I came across someone from this program and she is looking for information and other survivors.  ISAC doesn't have any info on it.  I would appreciate any info anyone has.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
quot;It will be found an unjust and unwise jealousy to deprive a man of his natural liberty upon the supposition he may abuse it.\"
                                        George Washington

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
    • http://www.carstenovergaard.dk
We do not have much
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 03:18:37 PM »
I have received info about the length of the program being about 18 months and the fact that the lockup should be located a couple of miles from their official address.

What I have got is stated here:

Fornits Wiki page

A couple of month we had another tread on here, which you can see on the link. Maybe someone has a contract or something so we can publish a satellite picture of the prison where they detain those unlucky girls.

Help please. I am not in the neighborhood, so I can not drive to the town and look for myself.

Does anyone have time for a trip to Indiana?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline lorrispickelmire

• View Profile
thanks coverguard
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 04:05:55 PM »
I read everything I could find here on fornits, and I will forward the wiki link to her, not a lot of info out there on this one, but seems to be very much like VCA and Roloff.
quot;It will be found an unjust and unwise jealousy to deprive a man of his natural liberty upon the supposition he may abuse it.\"
                                        George Washington

Offline gabbygirl88

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2007, 05:22:38 AM »
hi all...i am the one looking for any info at all on hephzibah house.  i was a "student" there.  it is unbelievable how hard it is to find info or to get ppl to talk about this....all that brainwashing and fear still runs deep!  we need to get this place recognized...i want to get it listed  as a place of known abuse....because it def. is!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Idea
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2007, 07:42:16 AM »
What seems to work is to create myspace, yahoo groups for former "students".

It has helped a lot former victims from wwasp facilities. Suddenly they are not alone and can share their experiences with others.

I have talked to several people, who could not talk to anyone about their stay. It takes a co-student to understand the abuse i a facility. That is also why you have veteran-groups from various wars all over the country. If you have not been in Iraq, Vietman, etc. you can not understand how it is. It is the same with people being in facilities like this. I cannot be of very much help because I am so lucky that I have lived my entire life in a place where you actually has to be convicted before you are locked up.

So I will suggest that you create an account on one or several of the community networks and create groups. One of the groups I have asked a former survivor to create had 24 members in 14 days.

The need to talk and get the experiences processed inside peoples minds exist and every single facility should have these groups.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2007, 10:59:55 AM »
Quote from: ""gabbygirl88""
hi all...i am the one looking for any info at all on hephzibah house.  i was a "student" there.  it is unbelievable how hard it is to find info or to get ppl to talk about this....all that brainwashing and fear still runs deep!  we need to get this place recognized...i want to get it listed  as a place of known abuse....because it def. is!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are willing, you can help ISAC document the abuse there by providing them with a statement. Once you do that, they can be added to the watch list, and your statement can serve to warn and educate others looking into this abomination.

www.ISACcorp.org

Also, I had a brief spat of email with a local reporter. He might take greater interest if you would talk to him. If this is a possibility please email or PM me.

Also, Please consider calling the IN state police and Child Protective Services and even the Governor's office and reporting on conditions there. I assure you, you will not be the first one they have heard from - and mores the better.