Author Topic: Info on Andrew Hoffman PLZ  (Read 5601 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Info on Andrew Hoffman PLZ
« on: March 18, 2006, 07:58:00 PM »
Does anyone know this guy or why an ex-junkie is running a school? Does he have a degree? Same with John Tedaldi and wife.

F**k Daytop
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2006, 06:10:00 PM »
I worked with Kim T.  She was a BAD drunk.

I never worked with Andrew or John.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline odie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 10:40:00 AM »
On 2006-03-18 16:58:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Does anyone know this guy or why an ex-junkie is running a school? Does he have a degree? Same with John Tedaldi and wife.

F**k Daytop"

First off he's not running a school but then so what if he is? Confidentiality laws forbid me to disclose names but just a hint...Keep a more open mind about the next time you get on an airplane and think about what the pilot has done in his past, or maybe the bus driver, or the train engineer. Where is it written that once an addict always an addict? People change.

It's obnoxious to ask law enforcement to follow the law. That's insulting to every cop.

--John Lovell, lobbyist for the California police chief's association

die

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2006, 09:43:00 AM »
I ALSO WORKED WITH KIM T. AND YES, SHE WAS AND STILL IS A PIECE OF WORK.  I HAD TO QUIT BECAUSE I COULD NO LONGER TAKE HER YELLING AND SCREAMING AT ME AND EVERYONE ELSE.  SHE ALSO HAD SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO SAY ABOUT EVERYONE. HOWEVER, AS FAR AS I KNOW, AND I KNOW PEOPLE WHO SOCIALIZED WITH HER, (GOD KNOWS WHY) SHE NEVER DRANK.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2006, 01:54:00 PM »
Andrew was Director of the Adolescent Diagnostic Unit. I imagine he is still in the same job position? During the time I worked at ADU, Andrew was popping pills (prescription pain killers / opiate derivatives)like they were potato chips. Contradictory behavior for a supposedly clean, former heroin junkie, director of a drug treatment program. I overheard him arguing on the phone with various doctors, trying to get prescriptions refilled. Doctor shopping. Visiting the drug dealer. What is the difference?

Yes, everyone knows the Tedaldis have drinking problems. But alcohol is not viewed the same as illegal drugs, in the distorted Daytop world.

Daytop is a sick program. Therefore, it is not a surprise that sick people are running the program.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2006, 01:57:00 PM »
Yes, everyone knows the Tedaldis have drinking problems...

Yeah, two hands and only one mouth.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline odie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2006, 03:22:00 PM »
On 2006-03-27 10:54:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Andrew was Director of the Adolescent Diagnostic Unit. I imagine he is still in the same job position? During the time I worked at ADU, Andrew was popping pills (prescription pain killers / opiate derivatives)like they were potato chips. Contradictory behavior for a supposedly clean, former heroin junkie, director of a drug treatment program. I overheard him arguing on the phone with various doctors, trying to get prescriptions refilled. Doctor shopping. Visiting the drug dealer. What is the difference?

Yes, everyone knows the Tedaldis have drinking problems. But alcohol is not viewed the same as illegal drugs, in the distorted Daytop world.

Daytop is a sick program. Therefore, it is not a surprise that sick people are running the program."

hmmm....I hope you have proof of that about Andrew because you just opened yourself up to a slander lawsuit if you don't.

The government is much more interested in preserving the purity of its ideology than it is in allowing patients to get effective medicine.
-- Ethan B. Russo, neurologist at Western Montana Clinic

die

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2006, 04:45:00 PM »
On 2006-03-27 12:22:00, odie wrote:

"

On 2006-03-27 10:54:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Andrew was Director of the Adolescent Diagnostic Unit. I imagine he is still in the same job position? During the time I worked at ADU, Andrew was popping pills (prescription pain killers / opiate derivatives)like they were potato chips. Contradictory behavior for a supposedly clean, former heroin junkie, director of a drug treatment program. I overheard him arguing on the phone with various doctors, trying to get prescriptions refilled. Doctor shopping. Visiting the drug dealer. What is the difference?

Daytop is a sick program. Therefore, it is not a surprise that sick people are running the program."

hmmm....I hope you have proof of that about Andrew because you just opened yourself up to a slander lawsuit if you don't.

The government is much more interested in preserving the purity of its ideology than it is in allowing patients to get effective medicine.
-- Ethan B. Russo, neurologist at Western Montana Clinic

"

Don't bring that lawsuit yang in here, fella.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
KIM AND JOHN WERE GREAT PEOPLE I WAS IN THE PROGRAM
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2007, 12:27:26 AM »
GREAT AND NICE PEOPLE !