Author Topic: How did he last so long?  (Read 880 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How did he last so long?
« on: June 24, 2003, 01:49:00 AM »
Isn't it amazing how his empire lasted so long? I remember the day I got there. My mom had to trick me to get me in there and I know she was told to do that. I was given a drug test. I never did drugs but he aka Satan assued me that drugs were found in my system, but they never specified which ones so I lied and said I smoked crack. In group I had to make up false experiences about when I got high and I felt bad because some kids really did crack and here I was forced to lie about it.
   I view some of the postings and try to remember people but I can't because the only  verbal contact I had was listening to their "stories" of when they got high or acted out.
   I just wonder how our parents could be so foolish to believe this man and not see his abuse to us and them.it's really sad but we will all have the last laugh because he will get his. He guaranteed that we couldn't live without him and that may have been right at the time because you weren't even free to speak. How amazing that this man formed his own government that he thought was more powerful than the U.S. government that grants us freedom of speech. Who the F*^# was he to take that away from us?? Hmm funny how so many of us are without him and we are living. That man is gonna rot in hell  :flame:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How did he last so long?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2003, 08:57:00 AM »
It amazes me how thousands of parents allowed their kids to remain in a place like this.  Didn't they see all the craziness when they were in the open meetings?  Newton was clever the way he brainwashed everyone, the way he wouldn't allow anyone to talk to their parents on "talks" without supervision; to say "get me the hell out of here".

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How did he last so long?
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2003, 11:59:00 PM »
When I read your post,I relate sooo much.Even though we all did not commuicate to much in there we were feeling the same and it seems to be with us still. I remember feeling so desprate :exclaim: It`s just to Fucken crazy to keep your child there for SO MANY YEARS and not catch on.   Sorry I`ve got to stop ,I`m getting to angry and feeling to much to keep thinking about this now. Good night.