Author Topic: Summit Chronology & Tools  (Read 1887 times)

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Summit Chronology & Tools
« on: November 06, 2007, 02:50:42 AM »
Had to look in my summit notebook today regarding a reference for the CEDU lingo section in the wiki, and it occurred to me, I have the frickin chronology in here. Or at least, a very basic skeleton of it. I know that we all have kind of tried to put our heads together in the past to remember what happened where. So here is what I have written:

First Day:
Rocking baby (my note: not sure what this is, since the rocking exercise comes later in the workshop), what you want out of workshop, trust you, don't trust you, don't know if I trust you, trust myself/don't trust myself, buddies, red & green game.

Second Day:
Dance. Go back through agreements (assignments, agreements, etc.) Junkyard. Results of kept and broken agreements. (trapped & clean). Read how we are going to sabotage this workshop. Diads. "They made me" "I have to". Giver/Taker votes. Lifeboat exercise. If this were real, how would you behave? How do you exclude people?

Third Day:
Dance. Mingle. (feedback on why we gave our votes.) Sharing. Write epitaph. Funeral. Circle w/Candles. Slapping. Rocking. Diads "hate" & "fear". Conversations w/parents. Mommy/Daddy.

Fourth Day:
Dance. Sharing. Balloons. Contracts. 4th key.

Fifth Day:
Party. Get your stretches. Do Party. Solo stretch.

Sixth Day:
Walk on the wild side. Trip to Spokane. Blessings feast. Dance of life. Wrapup, with graduation.

Tools:

Within the seed of a rose lives the idea of total perfection.

They may be giants.

Love is letting go of fear.

Peace of mind is my single goal!

Forgiveness is my single function!

Win - win! What if no one is out to get me?

All resistance must go! Surrender! (my note:  :o )

Total and complete acceptance within agreements

Stop! Look! Choose!

I am responsible for what I see!

I am never upset for the reason I think I am.

If not now, when?

Automatics: the numbers we run

Forces of light are life... these are in acceptance.

Here and now! Past is past!

Handle it!

Get on with your life!

(my note: notice how the last three tools are almost always something a pro-CEDU survivor says to us in the forums?)

If you win, then you are right, if you are right, then you have power, if you have power, then you have control, and if you have control, then you feel safe.

Teach only love, for that is what you are.

All that I give, I give to myself.

They are giants.

False beliefs: (balloons)
Sex
Money
Power
Love
Religion
Death

Love, strength, weakness, anger... which neighborhood do you live in?

Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 03:49:00 AM »
it certainly helps me remember what fucking lunatics they were, jesus!!!

i like shake uncontrollably as i remember the experiences i had there and because i can't quite seem to beleive that i can trust anyone because what if what they said is true, what if i am that monster they told me i was, and they were that crazy?

fuck that man.  they are so wrong.  they are so obviously wrong.  seriously, we need to go on oprah.  i am not even kidding.  people heard already?  they should hear again.  

or someone should give us all money.  bullshit man.  social experiments.  let's see what happens when we do THIS to people, or THAT, lets try this chemical, this idea, this particular control or that one and see what happens to them.  

i am currently procrastinating writing this story about cedu.  i am stuck between my first wrap and my first propheet and i cant seem to move forward.  you guys were talking about your fears about 'repeating the program'  i totally have that fear too!  terrifying!!!!!

so like i am doing it by choice so that i don't accidentally recreate it in my life?  i don't know if thats just crazy christian thinking or what?  but it feels right... it feels like the brave thing to do... and that tends to be honorable, despite their sabotage of my bravery by making it my 'key' in the summit, fuck them, its still JUST mine.  

but i want to be able to write the story, but i am so scared....  and really depressed.  really really depressed.  and my friends are getting bored with how depressed i am and i dont know how to explain to them that i feel i have to go thru this to get to the place where i can tell the story and be free of it....

am i crazy?  is that crazy?  does it make sense?

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 05:17:25 AM »
fuck that man. they are so wrong. they are so obviously wrong. seriously, we need to go on oprah. i am not even kidding. people heard already? they should hear again.

Watch that. Oprah is a program tool. She supported Straight. Her pet monkey, Dr. Phil, regularly sends kids to boot camps and TBSes on his fucktarded show.

My philosophy: never prostrate yourself to any talk show television personality. Don't ever trust them. I have some horror stories about friends I knew who were on talk shows. They are deceptive and manipulative and will even lie to you to tell you the show it about one thing and you only discover once you are on the show that it is about something entirely different.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 05:36:07 AM »
fuck, i guess i'll actually have to write then

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 06:06:36 PM »
Alia

You're not crazy - we can all relate to what you say.

Hell yes you should write it all down. I've started to. Blownaway's got some top notch chapters written. It'll all come together and do lot's of good. Good for us former students individually/collectively. It'll do good for current and future 'troubled teens' and it will make for one hell of an entertaining read/movie.

I mean really - what I'm else I going else am I going to go read "Who moved my cheese again" or watch "you've got mail part 2"???? Fuck no.

Offline AuntieEm

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 06:10:46 PM »
Alia,
i like shake uncontrollably as i remember the experiences i had there and because i can't quite seem to beleive that i can trust anyone because what if what they said is true, what if i am that monster they told me i was, and they were that crazy?
but i want to be able to write the story, but i am so scared.... and really depressed. really really depressed. and my friends are getting bored with how depressed i am and i dont know how to explain to them that i feel i have to go thru this to get to the place where i can tell the story and be free of it....

Your post from Tuesday has me wondering how you are doing today, and I can't PM you.

You don't have to figure it all out right now. Fornits will be here. Take your time.

Hemingway said:
The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong at the broken places.

I think many of you are very strong people.  

Auntie Em

Offline suesu

• View Profile
no, you're not nuts!
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2007, 02:39:36 AM »
everyone of us will have some issues forever because of that fucked up place.There is no way that as a teen you are abandoned by your parents to be raised by crazy people(if they only knew) stuck in a valley,only leaving for 2 weeks over 2+ years and not be affected by it.
That does not even come close to touching the crap we went through.
I am afraid that I will always feel completely different from anyone that has not gone through what we did.They could never understand one bit of it,never.
I believe that as people age they are suppose to forget and move past some life experiences.We were FORCED to dig up shit that was way over and made to feel guilt and shame for things that were normal life happenings.
To dredge up this shit to the extent they did at that point in life screws up the  nature of the mind.
Throw in some sleep deprivation and of course we feel nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aisedbyawildpackofinsainexhippies

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2007, 07:19:36 PM »
Quote from: ""try another castle""
fuck that man. they are so wrong. they are so obviously wrong. seriously, we need to go on oprah. i am not even kidding. people heard already? they should hear again.

Watch that. Oprah is a program tool. She supported Straight. Her pet monkey, Dr. Phil, regularly sends kids to boot camps and TBSes on his fucktarded show.

My philosophy: never prostrate yourself to any talk show television personality. Don't ever trust them. I have some horror stories about friends I knew who were on talk shows. They are deceptive and manipulative and will even lie to you to tell you the show it about one thing and you only discover once you are on the show that it is about something entirely different.

Also Dr phil uses some of the methods you have described. (dyads, that whole looking at someone and telling them if you trust them thing.) creepy
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
post more when know more
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2007, 05:44:31 AM »
Quote from: ""suesu""
To dredge up this shit to the extent they did at that point in life screws up the  nature of the mind.

This is not an exaggeration. I've started some reading about specifically that issue. The fallout from the therapy we endured is not only emotional; there are biophysical and neurological diversions  because of repeated catharsis.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange