Author Topic: drug addicts don't want to get clean  (Read 28926 times)

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
drug addicts don't want to get clean
« Reply #450 on: November 17, 2007, 05:13:20 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
I believe you should be straight forward with the people who will be posting in HLA.. if you intend to out my guest posts I think others should be aware that they may be outed also if they step out of line and disagree with you or piss you off.  Just be honest with everyone so they know what to expect.

I see that you're going to continue to imply that you weren't warned. Visit Gook or Greg's forum and pull you juvenile antics. See how long your posts stay up. They full out censor their forums.

Here I changed your shingle on the door and made your name bigger  (more impressive I think)

I see you got the point.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #451 on: November 17, 2007, 05:14:48 PM »
Quote from: ""ZenAgent""
You have to remember, Zen, we all have to deal with you also.. you are not the most pleasant fellow on the block.  

Coming from you, that's a compliment.  Peninsula Village shares your opinion.  There you go again, the spokesman for an invisible group: "we all"?  Don't use the Royal "We", Whootie.  State your personal opinions as an individual.

I'm not pleasant to you or one other person who posts along with you.  I've tried to help other posters on and off the forum when I can.  I am biased, you're right about that.  I wouldn't piss on you if you were ablaze.

Yeah, I found that to work best for new people (parents) that I bring on also... I will hold their hand a little at first and tell them who to avoid and which forums to stay away from, how to post etc..  There are very few people that I dislike here.  I treat everyone pretty much the same.   But that is the difference between you and me... I am a little more compassionate, I would piss on you if you were ablaze, although sometimes it takes a couple of beers to get me primed.

TheWho, a veritable fount of compassion.  Mr. Warm and Fuzzy.  I'll piss on you, on fire or not.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #452 on: November 17, 2007, 05:25:43 PM »
Quote from: ""Deborah""
I believe you should be straight forward with the people who will be posting in HLA.. if you intend to out my guest posts I think others should be aware that they may be outed also if they step out of line and disagree with you or piss you off.  Just be honest with everyone so they know what to expect.

I see that you're going to continue to imply that you weren't warned. Visit Gook or Greg's forum and pull you juvenile antics. See how long your posts stay up. They full out censor their forums.

Here I changed your shingle on the door and made your name bigger  (more impressive I think)

I see you got the point.

Yes, I did, and other people as well... if they did not I will remind them.  I warned you privately to stop altering my posts (on HLA and TTI) and you didnt take to my warning and were caught "red handed" the last time you did it... and it stopped there (hopefully for good)......and now the database has been redesigned to help alleviate the problem.  But if you start up again I think the other people posting have a right to know what you are doing.... not all the opinions can be yours, you need to let other people speak (mature or not) to have a balanced discussion.

All I am saying, Deborah, is be honest with people... if you intend to alter posts or delete them for what ever reason (hate, indifference, immaturity, disagreement) you should warn all the posters (not just me).

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #453 on: November 17, 2007, 05:35:34 PM »
Yes, I did, and other people as well... if they did not I will remind them.  I warned you privately to stop altering my posts...

Who gives a fuck about you and your fucking posts? I sure as hell don't.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #454 on: November 17, 2007, 05:56:20 PM »
Yes, I did, and other people as well... if they did not I will remind them.  I warned you privately to stop altering my posts (on HLA and TTI) and you didnt take to my warning and were caught "red handed" the last time you did it... and it stopped there (hopefully for good)......

::roflmao::  Post the PM Who.

All I am saying, Deborah, is be honest with people... if you intend to alter posts or delete them for what ever reason (hate, indifference, immaturity, disagreement) you should warn all the posters (not just me).

Like this- our ONE and only private communication:

To: TheWho
Posted: 30 Apr 2007 04:05
Subject: HLA Forum
Who,
You want to dick around in the HLA forum. Fine. But do so under your username, or your post will be deleted.
Your choice.

To: Deborah
Posted: 30 Apr 2007 04:07
Subject: Re: HLA Forum
Okay, But it should apply to everyone. Fair enough?

To: TheWho
Posted: 30 Apr 2007 04:15
Fuck you.

To: Deborah
Posted: 30 Apr 2007 13:49
Deborah wrote:
Fuck you.

I guess I will take that as you will continue with two sets of rules. One for yourself and one for others. I knew the answer just wanted to hear it from you.
~~

After contemplating, I decided just to tag them, but had I decided to delete them, you were given ample warning.

Now, post the PM in which you "warned" me to stop deleting your posts. And any evidence that I was "caught red-handed".
Don't try any funny stuff either. When you post the alleged PM, you also need to give Ginger permission to confirm it exists. I've already given mine.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #455 on: November 17, 2007, 05:57:39 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Yes, I did, and other people as well... if they did not I will remind them.  I warned you privately to stop altering my posts...

well that is one vote, there are 4,653 other registered posters here on fornits who seem to disagree with you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #456 on: November 17, 2007, 06:05:15 PM »

well that is one vote, there are 4,653 other registered posters here on fornits who seem to disagree with you.

Shut your fucking hole before I kick it in, stupid cuntbag WhoNigger.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #457 on: November 18, 2007, 01:02:50 AM »
Posting Private Messages now? Come on.