Author Topic: Do Something  (Read 3637 times)

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Do Something
« on: November 03, 2007, 01:46:39 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
Do Something
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 08:32:20 PM »
I always hated these sanctimonius baby boomers when I was a uni student. It was not like their yrs of protest got either Oz or the US out of vietnam sooner or overturned pol pot or saved el salvador. Yet the most selfish and spoilt generation of the west would point the finger at  (in my case) generation x and accuse them of being indulged and crapuent.
 Lets face it when uni kids protest it does not cause an uproar. It is just seen as a phase like Wicca or wearing black lipstick or being lesbian till graduatiom. In the lead up to the Iraq war 500000 mainstream Australian adults myself included marched against our involvement. These ppl were not just uni kids but "respectable citizens" as far as I remember it was similar in the US but with more ppl due to the larger population. It made absolutely no difference.
Perhaps this bloke should be admonishing well to do adults to not go to the political fundraisers of ppl who stand for war because "well I wouldnt vote for him but he is a mate and it is only a couple of hundred bucks". Perhaps he should be telling big company employers to take seriusly he idea of holidays, health insurance and superannuation. This way people would have enough time to think about these issues because they would not have to worry as much about getting the bills paid
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Do Something
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 08:37:38 PM »
. . . "before you become bogged down with... with...well, life."

Yeah, I liked this video, Deborah...

Offline Nikki

• View Profile
Re: Do Something
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 10:05:30 PM »
SO, IF I PROTEST, I WILL GET SOME ?

Deborah"

http://stroke.freeforums.org/index.php? ... 9bf3c85a42

Illuminate the path we tred.

Offline Nikki

• View Profile
Re: Do Something
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 10:06:26 PM »
SO, IF I PROTEST, I WILL GET SOME ?

Deborah"

http://stroke.freeforums.org/index.php? ... 9bf3c85a42

Illuminate the path we tred.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Do Something
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 10:09:03 PM »
:rofl:

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Do Something
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 10:20:42 PM »
Quick, someone tell Niles.
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline 3xsaSeedling

• View Profile
Do Something
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2007, 10:29:14 PM »
::roflmao::
Of all the things I\'ve ever lost, I miss my mind the most.
Wait...I found \'IT\'!!    
oh joy

"Fresh baked daily!"

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Do Something
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2007, 12:25:33 AM »
Quote from: ""Oz girl""
It was not like their yrs of protest got either Oz or the US out of vietnam sooner or overturned pol pot or saved el salvador.

It matters not. Protesting alerts the powers that be, that not everyone is sleep walking. It's a great antidote to apathy. Have a look at some of the 100s of videos from the Sep 07 protest in DC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne7N2p7Yz2w

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
Do Something
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2007, 02:52:41 AM »
you know while I am being a gurmble bum i should add not one of the politically active boys that i went through university with were really worth a roll in the hay with.
They were either A) 'sensitive' types who were super friends but more likely to bat for the gentleman's team
B) earnets poetic types BLAH!!!
C) smelly hippies who needed a good shave and facewash.

The rugby types may have been as dumb as a box of hair but if you did not talk to them for too long they had their charms.....Just saying.....
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Rumpofsteelskin

• View Profile
Do Something
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2007, 08:48:14 AM »
The rugby types may have been as dumb as a box of hair but if you did not talk to them for too long they had their charms.....Just saying.....

What about black guys??
Livin\' and jivin\' and diggin\' the skin I\'m in

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
Do Something
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2007, 03:49:44 AM »
Are you attempting to flirt? :wink:

What can I say lust sees no colour
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 03:54:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
Do Something
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2007, 03:50:23 AM »
accidental double post pls remove

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Do Something
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2007, 09:04:39 PM »
you know while I am being a gurmble bum i should add not one of the politically active boys that i went through university with were really worth a roll in the hay with.
They were either A) 'sensitive' types who were super friends but more likely to bat for the gentleman's team
B) earnets poetic types BLAH!!!
C) smelly hippies who needed a good shave and facewash.

Ahhh, The rugby types, I wanted so much to be a rugby player, the comradely, the thrill of playing a sport without equipment, a sport not totally embraced by America, the keg parties after each game where both sides would join together and rugby guys got all the women,  Ahhh, that was the life for me.  Our school had a club and I joined, I worked hard and practiced, memorized all the songs that were sung after each game and joined them in celebration,( we had a guy from Australia or England , cant remember, who taught us the songs).  They accepted me after a long discussion, long hair and all, I had a chipped front tooth which I had earned slipping on the ice (in the parking lot) just before boarding the plane a few weeks earlier and I think this is what tilted the scales in my favor for the deciding vote because I could tell it wasn’t unanimous.   Every guy had at least 50 lbs on me, but I was fast and could out run them all so they put me at the end of the wing.  In practice we would break free of the scrum and pan out and the ball would come to me last and I would run like the wind and either score or get knock out of bounds.  Finally my first game and they put me in when our club was in scoring position…. They passed me the ball and I ran 20 ,30 yards down the field until I was blindsided by a guy who was twice my size and caught up to me… I had passed out and held onto the ball and in rugby they can beat the piss out of you until you release it, which they did and they don’t stop the game for a hurt player.  If you cant move then someone needs to drag you out of bounds so that you can be replaced, which they did.  I woke up about 10 minutes later and laid in the grass barely watching the rest of the game.  We lost the game, that day,  but partied with our blood stained clothes and faces until the wee hours.  I stayed with the team throughout the season but just couldn’t take the pain and the bleeding all night Saturdays and Sunday.  Plus my love life only improved slightly, so I opted for the sailing club which I enjoyed but they were so friggin stiff (if you beat them, they wouldn’t talk to you all night or would spend the night filing a protest) , so after the regattas that I would end up heading over to the rugby parties at night.  

Good bunch of guys, OZ,  you people have one of the best sports there is, down and dirty with no animosity towards each other afterwards, I never found that anywhere else in life since.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Do Something
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2007, 10:47:44 AM »
Above post is a complete fantasy/fabrication.  

TheWhore was one of "the girls" who liked to get banged by the rugby guys.  When TheWhore says "scrum," she means "scrotum." :wink:
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control