Author Topic: Why do you come here?  (Read 2672 times)

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
Why do you come here?
« on: November 03, 2007, 04:59:57 AM »
Haters....

If your life is peachy fucking keen. Why do you bother coming here? You wouldn't read or post here if you were as " together " and " above " others as you think you are. There's a voice in your head that tells you to keep coming back to read. That voice is the same voice that hated that place when you were there. You just don't have the balls to listen to it. You're very confused and anxious. The only thing you can do to battle your anxiety regarding your confusion is to anonymously attack former students who have the gumption to call a spade a spade.  Go ahead live in cartoon land - stay in the Jim Jones Kool aid line. You're as ignorant and as useless as Caroline's ranting and raving from 20 years ago.

If you love CEDU so much why don't you go dirt hump the soil of Mel Wassermans grave?

What do you do in your spare time? Call up other pro-CEDUians and reflect on memorable rap moments where you and other unlicensced degenerate staff yelled at one another just because it was M/W/F 1-5?

You think you're tough. You think you've got it figured out? You want to stand up and do the right thing? Go find Caroline, Stacy, Randy, Rudy, Sharon,  and all those other mindless followers  and get them to publicly own up to their mistakes.  When they do that we'll all shut the fuck up. They never will because they are too ashamed.

Call up any of the current or former  Staff (Steve Rookey, Tim Brace,  Tim Earle, Pat Smokedubsky, on and on and on and on ) and get them to agree to a public hearing on the bullshit that went down at RMA. I'll provide them a detailed and comprehensive list of deserved questions/issues beforehand. I'll let them think about their responses and call me when they're ready. When they're ready with honest answers we'll start talking. We're not looking for ashitstorm of 'spin' and Cover Your Ass Political doublespeak. We'll record the conversation and submit the transcript to a neutral 3rd party. I'll personally guarantee you each and everyone of them are so guilt ridden they wouldn't have the balls to do so.

Every former student deserves a genuine public apology from the fuckwads mentioned above. Yet, an apology isn't enough. They need to make amends.

Until then consider yourself my beat sheet. Consider yourself your own dirt list shoved up Stacy Wasserman's ass

What would Lon Woodbury do if he lost his job tomorrow and was forced to start a new career tomorrow? He'd fucking panic and shit himself. That's why he's convinced himself he's right. He has to wake up in the morning and say "I count". "My existince on this planet is helpful". 90% of people out there are terrified by those questions so they live in denial and dysfunction. And in the meantime they end up fucking people over and backstabbing plenty along the way.

Has that doucebag, Lon, made an apology on his website for how detrimental CEDU or RMA was? Intentional or unintentional detriment - I don't care.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 02:56:19 PM by Guest »

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
truth and justification
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 07:27:29 AM »
Dishduty, sounds like you're hitting the nail on the head finally. I'm haven't seen you so emotional on these forums before. Some thing stirred up? It's true even if you think of the money for a second, what scam it was. It's only natural when people deny the experience you KNOW to be true for yourself, that you would be justified in your righteousness. Sounds like the frustration and truth are fusing in your posts. NICE WORK.  

if you don't mind if i say so about those antagonistic anons. my two cents:
 ::troll::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
emotional violence?
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 08:15:29 AM »
I come here because I first went to a different forum after typing in google cedu graduate. I went to this other forum where there were some CEDU alumni and I posted my experience. I was pretty new to the internet and was shocked when I next returned that I had been attacked, when I did nothing but post my experience. I posted a post with a few questions regarding the program's reason for things, and was faced with hostility. Another occasion someone had taken on my identity there and assumed I was something different than I am, and posted some laughable shit pretending to be my handle- me.
I came to fornits.com and was welcomed, PMed by a few welcomers asking my experience. I ignored those for about a year. During that time Parents of perspective "students" contacted me and asked my experience, opinion, and references.
I not only felt justified in questioning what I myself witnessed at RMA (CEDU), but felt encouraged to finally explore WHYs. Why did it take such a large portion of my BRAIN, my past, my CEDU education? Why did I value so much what I avoided the more?

For some ten years- Inside myself-  I ran from any thought or person who I knew knew the program. I stopped any situation that could remind me, Barbara Streisand is singing in the Safeway, I'm out. Mom talks about the academic defecit I have because of Idaho, I shut down, she mentions anything regarding my mental health and future and stability, (and 50% of the time it's regular motherly shit, I'd say concern but...) and because I couldn't face WHY and HOW my relationship with her and myself had changed over the years, it was hang up, go away, conversation over.
Then something in me woke up. Or maybe it died. Or burst. Snapped, spun, reflected, evolved, changed,
I realized that I was living a life in reaction. I was Anxious and scared and quirky. I had terrible insomnia. I went to the shrink. Um, a real one, this time. He said I could have PTSD. I ignored him, and told him the reason I became so emotional about when talking aout the place and felt compelled to talk of the CEDU education place is because emotionally, when I felt something strongly- anger, desperation, sadness, guilt-  I was automatically transported there. I'd think and dream about it even though I was conciously blocking it out. It was only natural I'd get emotional when talking about Idaho, right Doc? Outside his office I never talked of it. I only saw him for a couple of months. I was starting to wake up, but the alarm went off inside of me on September 10th, 2001,
The whole clock got ripped out of the wall the next morning. I watched the second tower rammed, heard the plane augering in low and the signal give out on the television behind me. My roomate and I were half out the window staring at the WTC, but it's his facial expression that's burnt in me now. Like RIchard Armstrong standing in front of the door in 1988 and I hear a pair of scissors open next to my hear. That moment feels the same. The slow motion action in my minds eye, as my first day at RMA, in Idaho. Some emotional vampiric monster had tracked me from Idaho. It stalked me down in the city, and took that ten years and called it WASTE, when it found me.
I had been running, avoiding responsibility, denying any possibility that I wasn't perfect because I had my summit.

I returned home after renting out my spot in B'lyn. I told 'em I needed help. I took this shrink more serious because I was ready, There was no question that the trauma I experienced personally by witnessing what I did on the tenth and eleventh of September, 2001 was emotional and state terrorism, and did jar, in me, the need to see what is real.
CEDU stole soul(s).
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
Why do you come here?
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2007, 11:59:36 AM »
Yeah - yesteday, I read a few replies from people that could relate to some things I said here. It helped me come to the absolute realization of how angry I am. Specifically, I'm angry that I got sent to RMA, had to live through that mayhem and still have to do the work to 'undo' the brainwashing.

The truth is my parents should have been sent to 'get your fucking act together & act like grown adults' camp. Not me. They are the ones who turned my home into a warzone. I was a 10 year old kid trying to survive my parent's daily onslaughts. Instead they sent me to a cult. They sent me to a place where caroline told me I was a fuckhead and deserved no priveleges. They sent me to a place to be screamed at almost daily - how can that help? They sent me because I was having a tough time coping in their broken household of mayhem. How is a 10 year old kid responsible for 2 grown adults that have the parenting skills of a broken frisbee? How is caroline's insanity the answer to my problems at that time? How was I the bad person?

It is the equivelant of me running you over in a car and the ambulance taking me to the hospital to put a little bandaid on my hand and giving me an award while leaving you pulverized on the street.  It was/is ass fucking backward. And my parent's couldn't have picked a more fucked up place to send me. Well, almost the worst - some of that Straight inc shit is scary.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Why do you come here?
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 12:13:08 AM »
After scouring youtube to find that "Officer and a Gentleman" clip where Richard Gere screams "Cuz I got nowhere else to go!".. and not finding it, I have no answer.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
Why do you come here?
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 11:00:22 AM »
my feelings can best be described by a monologue from "mommy dearest".

(mary catherine gallagher super star reference folks)

Offline Hated Cedu

• View Profile
My God.......well put.
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2007, 07:34:17 PM »
Quote from: ""dishdutyfugitive""
Yeah - yesteday, I read a few replies from people that could relate to some things I said here. It helped me come to the absolute realization of how angry I am. Specifically, I'm angry that I got sent to RMA, had to live through that mayhem and still have to do the work to 'undo' the brainwashing.

The truth is my parents should have been sent to 'get your fucking act together & act like grown adults' camp. Not me. They are the ones who turned my home into a warzone. I was a 10 year old kid trying to survive my parent's daily onslaughts. Instead they sent me to a cult. They sent me to a place where caroline told me I was a fuckhead and deserved no priveleges. They sent me to a place to be screamed at almost daily - how can that help? They sent me because I was having a tough time coping in their broken household of mayhem. How is a 10 year old kid responsible for 2 grown adults that have the parenting skills of a broken frisbee? How is caroline's insanity the answer to my problems at that time? How was I the bad person?

It is the equivelant of me running you over in a car and the ambulance taking me to the hospital to put a little bandaid on my hand and giving me an award while leaving you pulverized on the street.  It was/is ass fucking backward. And my parent's couldn't have picked a more fucked up place to send me. Well, almost the worst - some of that Straight inc shit is scary.

That truly sums it all up for myself, as well.  

Here's what kills me:  Honestly, how many completely fucked up parents sent their slightly rebel kids to CEDU?  I mean, what came first, the chicken or the egg?  

How many kids were really good kids that came from fucked up homes?  Would CEDU ever place any of the blame on the parents?  The parents that came up with $2,500 a month (1980's tution.)  God no!  The kids were ALWAYS to blame.

The running away or doing drugs were the student's fault because they came from a Leave it to Beaver household.  Parents never screwed up their children.  Please.........

In reality, I shudder to think how many of those rich pompous ass parents were abusing their children, emotionally, physically, and God-forbid, sexually.  Plenty is my guess.

Oh yea, I went to school with Randy Eide, and he was a little mother fucker even in Genesis. :cry2:
IP Danielle Allgood, Carmen Earl, John Padgett......enjoy your rot in hell!  :flame:

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
Public Apologies and douchebag Lon Woodbury
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2007, 01:34:13 PM »
Edited and more commentary added to my original post....

Haters....

If your life is peachy fucking keen. Why do you bother coming here? You wouldn't read or post here if you were as " together " and " above " others as you think you are. There's a voice in your head that tells you to keep coming back to read. That voice is the same voice that hated that place when you were there. You just don't have the balls to listen to it. You're very confused and anxious. The only thing you can do to battle your anxiety regarding your confusion is anonymously attacking people who have the gumption to call a spade a spade.  Go ahead live in cartoon land - stay in the Jim Jones Kool aid line. You're as ignorant and as useless as Caroline's ranting and raving from 20 years ago.

If you love CEDU so much why don't you go dirt hump the soil of Mel Wassermans grave?

What do you do in your spare time? Call up other pro-CEDUians and reflect on memorable rap moments where you and other unlicensced degenerate staff yelled at one another just because it was M/W/F 1-5?

You think you're tough. You think you've got it figure out? You want to stand up and do the right thing? Go find Caroline, Stacy, Randy, Rudy, Sharon,  and all those other mindless followers  and get them to publicly own up to their mistakes.  When they do that we'll all shut the fuck up. They never will because they are too ashamed.

Call up any of the current or former  Staff (Steve Rookey, Tim Brace,  Tim Earle, Pat Smokedubsky, on and on and on and on ) and get them to agree to a public hearing on the bullshit that went down at RMA. I'll provide them a detailed and comprehensive list of deserved questions/issues beforehand. I'll let them think about their responses and call me when they're ready. When they're ready with honest answers we'll start talking. We're not looking for a shitstorm of 'spin' and Cover Your Ass Political doublespeak. We'll record the conversation and submit the transcript to a neutral 3rd party. I'll personally guarantee you each and staff member are so guilt ridden or cult loving' they wouldn't have the balls to do so.

Every former student deserves a genuine public apology from the fuckwads mentioned above. Yet, an apology isn't enough. They need to make amends.

Until then consider yourself my beat sheet. Consider yourself your own dirt list shoved up Stacy Wasserman's ass

What would Lon Woodbury do if he lost his job tomorrow and was forced to start a new career tomorrow? He'd fucking panic and shit himself. That's why he's convinced himself he's right. His 'work' is the 'good lord's work'. He has to wake up in the morning and say "I count". "My existince on this planet is helpful". 90% of people in the US are terrified by those questions so instead, they live in denial and dysfunction. And in the meantime they end up fucking people over and backstabbing plenty along the way.

Has that douchebag, Lon, ever made an apology on his website for how detrimental CEDU or RMA was? Intentional or unintentional detriment - I don't care.

Offline Hated Cedu

• View Profile
Why do you come here?
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2007, 02:06:13 PM »
Well said, dish!!  You rock. :D
IP Danielle Allgood, Carmen Earl, John Padgett......enjoy your rot in hell!  :flame:

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
Why do you come here?
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2007, 02:29:27 PM »
Thanks HC.

I rock in thy name of filthy cafeteria style wooden dishes.  

I rock so that vulnerable parents don't get charged $75  a week for 'janitorial services" such as dishwashing that the kids are forced to do.  

I rock so that hopefully some poor 'troubled' kid has the balls to become fugitive and not show up for dishduty or pots and pans. So he can move on and get real help.

Enslaved dishwashers of the world - - - -  I say unite in the name of green scrubies and lemon scented freedom!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Why do you come here?
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2007, 06:58:24 PM »
yes well said indeed :D  

do people actually come here feeling protective of cedu?  i havent found any posts from anyone who werent damaged from it.  

but maybe i've been lucky.  abuse is hard to acknowledge and that was very severe abuse we were subjected to.  

bill valentine appologized to me when i emailed him recently.  i told him he should come on here and appologize generally.  

its true that the world we live in sees things not so differently than rudy and all those ass holes.  its true that thier stupidity was not only common but necessary to most of the worldviews that we find among our neighbors.

humans are fucking dumb.  and we need to wake the fuck up and wake them the fuck up for so many reasons.  you inspire me my friend, thats why i come here :)  because you people inspire me.

we are such bad asses.  you know the reason they locked us all up was cause we all got it, we didnt want to go buy things at the mall all day, we didnt want our lives to be about status and control, we wanted our lives to be about fun, and people, and liberty for god's sakes.  

we are the best minds of our generation and they hurt us to keep us from taking their power away from them, but that power is ours by birthright, by the very fact of who we are and how we see things, with justice, with insight, with honest independant human spirit.  

and the monsters they tried to make us into are just reflections of their own madness, their own nightmares, and i pray we can wake them from thier nightmares to join our dreams, but i will never ever ever again sacrifice my dreams to enter their nightmares.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
Why do you come here?
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2007, 07:25:31 PM »
Go ask Tyler Durden

"Fuck Martha Stewart. Martha's polishing the brass on the Titanic. It's all going down, man. So fuck off with your sofa units and Strinne green stripe patterns.
I say never be complete.  I say stop being perfect.  I say let's evolve.  Let the chips fall where they may."

"We're the middle children of history.... no purpose or place.  We have no Great War, no Great Depression.  Our great war is a spiritual war.  Our great depression is our lives."

Offline stina

• View Profile
Why do you come here?
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2007, 08:09:48 PM »
Quote from: ""alia23""
bill valentine appologized to me when i emailed him recently.  i told him he should come on here and appologize generally.

What exactly did he apologize for? Just curious.
I used to be Snow White but I drifted.

Offline stina

• View Profile
Why do you come here?
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2007, 08:18:16 PM »
Quote from: ""alia23""
its true that the world we live in sees things not so differently than rudy and all those ass holes.  its true that thier stupidity was not only common but necessary to most of the worldviews that we find among our neighbors.

humans are fucking dumb.  and we need to wake the fuck up and wake them the fuck up for so many reasons.  you inspire me my friend, thats why i come here :)  because you people inspire me.

we are such bad asses.  you know the reason they locked us all up was cause we all got it, we didnt want to go buy things at the mall all day, we didnt want our lives to be about status and control, we wanted our lives to be about fun, and people, and liberty for god's sakes.  

we are the best minds of our generation and they hurt us to keep us from taking their power away from them, but that power is ours by birthright, by the very fact of who we are and how we see things, with justice, with insight, with honest independant human spirit.  

and the monsters they tried to make us into are just reflections of their own madness, their own nightmares, and i pray we can wake them from thier nightmares to join our dreams, but i will never ever ever again sacrifice my dreams to enter their nightmares.

Amen. Go sister, soul sister.

I also want to say that I am thoroughly enjoying the discourse taking place in this forum. I really like you people! (and I don't like people. I'm a firm believer that generally nothing good comes from leaving your house.) And now that makes me sound like an agoraphobic, which I'm not, but I'm sure that some of you understand what I'm saying. But you folks, well. What can I say. I'm glad that I found this place. And we are bad asses. Absolutely.
I used to be Snow White but I drifted.