Author Topic: So I met a particular straightling today... (crosspost)  (Read 849 times)

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
So I met a particular straightling today... (crosspost)
« on: November 08, 2007, 06:53:43 PM »
(link to thread) http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?p=294219#294219

Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""
So I'm at work. Guy comes in wanting lights for his car.

Big whoop.

He mentions prices going up. I mention inflation. We start talking about indexing and printing money, etc.... turns out he worked for the state of Florida.

So I idly mention straight and the room falls really silent. "You're not too happy about it huh..."

"No." I say.

Let's just say his kid was in there, and his justification that nothing there happened amounts to... "well he ran away twice bla bla bla then went back and we asked him in front of everybody is anything going on"

:roll:

I'm not one to cause scenes with customers, or old men, but I'm damn sure after mentioning "Niles" and "fornits" he'll be here or back at my place of work soon enough. If you're reading this now... get ready to fall through the looking glass. There was a lot of shit that happened at straight and people here got a lot to say about it.

We left on good terms and I'd like to stay that way, but why not step inside and see it from the POV of the kid stuck in the host home and doing raps all day, not a parent told what they wanted you to hear.

ALSO... guys, anyone wanna give me a nice pile-o-proof to show him if he shows up again to bolster my argument? IIRC he even mentioned something about his son was questioned about this...

.. and to help explain to my coworkers this isn't some "Secret government thing" and I'm not THAT shady

:rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
So I met a particular straightling today... (crosspost)
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 03:29:52 AM »
Did anything ever come of this?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »