Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Daytop Village

Another fine example of Daytop Staff in charge of kids

(1/4) > >>

odie:
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2007/0 ... proba.html

I wonder if they instituted a policy of thorough backround checks yet? :wave:

Anonymous:
[Mieliwocki’s case shows how someone with a checkered history could move from job to job without detection. The administration at Daytop knew nothing about the allegations against him when they hired him.

Archdiocese spokesman Jim Goodness has said the church would have divulged its findings had employers inquired. However, Daytop officials have said Mieliwocki never revealed he was a priest]

Can't You read?

If you research this case further you will also find out that they did a backround check and the previous employer who knew he was a priest and his checkered past failed to inform Daytop. Once again Odie you are way off . :rofl:

Anonymous:
[Mieliwocki’s case shows how someone with a checkered history could move from job to job without detection. The administration at Daytop knew nothing about the allegations against him when they hired him.

Archdiocese spokesman Jim Goodness has said the church would have divulged its findings had employers inquired. However, Daytop officials have said Mieliwocki never revealed he was a priest]

Can't You read?

If you research this case further you will also find out that they did a backround check and the previous employer who knew he was a priest and his checkered past failed to inform Daytop. Once again Odie you are way off . :rofl:

Anonymous:

Can't You read?

odie:
Yes I can read, but can you Honesty? Or did you miss something when you read " Mieliwocki avoided having his license suspended in 1999 for inappropriate behavior with a male patient only by agreeing to weekly monitoring for three years, a consent order showed. Now it would appear to me that this is part of public record that Daytop could have easily accessed if they knew how. But then again when the philosophy is keep the beds filled and asses in seats who would think to actually do backround checks on staff. I wonder what would be revealed if someone outside of their agency did backround checks on ALL of their staff. Hmmm...gee I wonder how many of them revealed their  felony records to licensing boards.
 :rofl:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version