Author Topic: Crash Test Dummy  (Read 2708 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Crash Test Dummy
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2007, 08:17:40 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Since they're still here, the Rogue Admin obviously hasn't wreaked enough.
I agree! And I wish the admins would continue fucking with assWho's and CCMtwat's posts. Both of those bitches deserve it!

I have been reading for sometime and I dont agree with thewho all the time or the other girl you dislike, but you are a coward, you hope people get hurt yet you fail to speak to them.  If you ever visited my country you would not last a day.  Have some balls and at least challenge their point of view.  There is no one worse than someone who throws rocks from the shadows, at least those people express their opinone.  They are superior to you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Crash Test Dummy
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2007, 08:32:55 PM »
I have been reading for sometime and I dont agree with thewho all the time or the other girl you dislike, but you are a coward, you hope people get hurt yet you fail to speak to them.  If you ever visited my country you would not last a day.  Have some balls and at least challenge their point of view.  There is no one worse than someone who throws rocks from the shadows, at least those people express their opinone.  They are superior to you.

Perhaps people are a little tired of "challenging" these nitwits' on here. Fuck you and your country, you're just as much a coward.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Crash Test Dummy
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2007, 09:34:10 PM »
Lols.. who the hell confused me with botched programminng?

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Crash Test Dummy
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2007, 10:58:31 PM »
You know what really sort of dissappoints me? That as crash test dummy I defended CCM girl when most people were content to harrass her.

Yet despite this she never once did me the courtesy of pming me  to ask about her posts.

CCM Girl I went way out on a limb for you and this is what I get back?

sighs.. I'm really dissappointed in you.