Author Topic: Medical Neglect Knows No Boundaries  (Read 9273 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Medical Neglect Knows No Boundaries
« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2007, 07:35:56 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2007, 07:40:29 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Quote from: "Pitbull Mom"
Quote from: ""Che Gookin""

But wait... I was a shitty mom, let me eat my gun now.

If I'm not mistaken manipulation via guilt is a tactic utilized by cults. Maybe you can set yourself up as the living leader of the Fornits Association of Parents cult?

I can think of a half a dozen secret ceremonies for you all ranging from the circle jerk to a bloody tampon eating contest.

And then, there are people who can never be manipulated by guilt cause they have no conscious.

This lady's kid was murdered. I thought this was a bad thing? Are we genuinely upset when this happens, or do we just use these tragedies to solidify our self concept?. If we are genuinely saddened, we should extend sympathy towards a victim, who in this case, is a mother, and extend to her kindness, not tough love. Asking for someone not to hurt your half-dead soul isn’t being cultish, it's cultish to not be sensitive to that person’s soul.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2007, 07:43:02 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
And then, there are people who can never be manipulated by guilt cause they have no conscious (sic).

This lady's kid was murdered. I thought this was a bad thing? Are we genuinely upset when this happens, or do we just use these tragedies to solidify our self concept?. If we are genuinely saddened, we should extend sympathy towards a victim, who in this case, is a mother, and extend to her kindness, not tough love. Asking for someone not to hurt your half-dead soul isn’t being cultish, it's cultish to not be sensitive to that person’s soul.

Shit happens.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2007, 10:59:50 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Quote from: ""Pitbull Mom""
Quote from: ""Che Gookin""

But wait... I was a shitty mom, let me eat my gun now.

If I'm not mistaken manipulation via guilt is a tactic utilized by cults. Maybe you can set yourself up as the living leader of the Fornits Association of Parents cult?

I can think of a half a dozen secret ceremonies for you all ranging from the circle jerk to a bloody tampon eating contest.

And then, there are people who can never be manipulated by guilt cause they have no conscious.

PB Mom is not the victim.

Her son is.

Her son has my full sympathies in this tragic manner.

PB Mom does not.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2007, 02:11:24 AM »
Che, i didn’t mean to imply you don’t have a conscience, but you need to think this out. PB mom is a victim along with her son. When you love someone and they are murdered, you are murdered too. You die

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2007, 02:27:58 AM »
Che, i didn’t mean to imply you don’t have a conscience, but you need to think this out. PB mom is a victim along with her son. When you love someone and they are murdered, you are murdered too. You die

bullshit.

I'd feel sorry for PB Mom if she wasn't constantly taking offense to everything said that doesn't fit her world view. I'd further have some patience with the woman if she repeatedly wasn't trying to play sympathy cards. Last, I'd even be able to tolerate her if she didn't repeatedly try to remind everyone they should be nice and considerate to her because her son died.  

fuck that.

A piece of my soul dies every time I see that woman use her son's memory in such a manner. Any sympathy for PB Mom ran out for her, from me, the day she started coming across as a drama queenish attention whore.

PB Mom is looking in the wrong place if she wants sympathy, compassion, or anything else. Finding such things on the internet is absurd.

PB mom.. if you want anything you will only find it at home with your surviving children, family, and friends.

Take the case of Linda Ibbara to heart. The way you are going I see you locked in your car with one of your kids and both of you are dead before the next year is up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2007, 08:35:33 AM »
voice from nowhere+fornits=idiotic nimrod.

STFU

CCM girl's views are valid but PB mom's is not

get yer head outta your ass before you post.

TheWho meet voice from nowhere.

Voice from nowhere meet proud member of NAMBLA - I know you two will hit it off.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2007, 08:39:33 AM »
FYI - someone has changed "guest" anon postings to "voice from nowhere" - just so that's clear - it might've been said somewhere else - but here it is.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2007, 09:47:31 AM »
A piece of my soul dies every time I see that woman use her son's memory in such a manner. Any sympathy for PB Mom ran out for her, from me, the day she started coming across as a drama queenish attention whore.

:tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2007, 03:47:48 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
bullshit.

I'd feel sorry for PB Mom if she wasn't constantly taking offense to everything said that doesn't fit her world view. I'd further have some patience with the woman if she repeatedly wasn't trying to play sympathy cards. Last, I'd even be able to tolerate her if she didn't repeatedly try to remind everyone they should be nice and considerate to her because her son died.  

fuck that.

PB Mom is looking in the wrong place if she wants sympathy, compassion, or anything else. Finding such things on the internet is absurd.

PB mom.. if you want anything you will only find it at home with your surviving children, family, and friends.

Take the case of Linda Ibbara to heart. The way you are going I see you locked in your car with one of your kids and both of you are dead before the next year is up.

I don't see anyone using her son's memory in an exploitative fashion.

You should assemble a post child murder victim’s loved ones etiquette card, so people this* close to suicide, who lives are, functionally, over forever, don't offend your hothouse flower sensitivities

After all, what’s important are your feelings in this matter.

And yes, you can get compassions on the internet. It’s not the internet that’s the problem it’s the monsters that use it.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2007, 03:52:13 PM »

"A piece of my soul dies" is not dramatic?
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2007, 04:27:27 PM »
Pitbull Mom does not appear to be a "drama queenish attention whore."
She has posted in very coherent, matter-of-fact, business-like manners about her dealings with the Utah Office of Licensing, the Utah Attorney Generals Office,  the GAO agency, and the law enforcement agencies in Utah -- all in an effort to gain support,  and public awareness about  the death of her son at Aspen's facility Youth Care.

Pitbull Mom has defended herself, when viciously attacked - and that is her right.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2007, 04:29:26 PM »
She does take SOME things as attacks that were not directed at HER...

Then again who don't I piss off?  :rofl:

PBmom got fucked by the industry just like a lot of other people here, and her son died on top of that. She has every right to be pissed.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2007, 05:19:01 PM »
Can we get back to the topic?

Two children are dead and both died horrible, painful, degrading, deaths.

Parents have a responsibility to monitor the care and treatment of their children when they place them in any kind of residential facility or hospital but let's be real, there is a limit to what parents can do.

There is far too much drugging of children going on, including the use of chemical restraints to sedate these children to make the staff's job easier.

It is a known fact these drugs can cause serious side-effects and constipation left untreated or undected can lead to life-threatening consequences.  

Not sure what parents can do other than encourage other parents not to be so trusting and to look for other alternatives than institutionalization.  It is deplorable that children as young as 7-12 are sent to out-of-state facilities IMO but kids at any age are vulnerable to abuse and neglect.

It does no good to bash the parents but by the same token, it does no good for the parents to pass the buck, either.

Accountability is a two way street.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 05, 2007, 05:27:06 PM »
Can we get back to the topic?

Two children are dead and both died horrible, painful, degrading, deaths.

Parents have a responsibility to monitor the care and treatment of their children when they place them in any kind of residential facility or hospital but let's be real, there is a limit to what parents can do.

There is far too much drugging of children going on, including the use of chemical restraints to sedate these children to make the staff's job easier.

It is a known fact these drugs can cause serious side-effects and constipation left untreated or undected can lead to life-threatening consequences.  

Not sure what parents can do other than encourage other parents not to be so trusting and to look for other alternatives than institutionalization.  It is deplorable that children as young as 7-12 are sent to out-of-state facilities IMO but kids at any age are vulnerable to abuse and neglect.

It does no good to bash the parents but by the same token, it does no good for the parents to pass the buck, either.

Accountability is a two way street.

Sounds like YOU just solved the problem.  End of topic?