Author Topic: To All Those Wishing to Take Action  (Read 2606 times)

Offline Oppositional Defiance

• View Profile
To All Those Wishing to Take Action
« on: June 20, 2004, 03:57:00 PM »
I have a personal vendetta against CEDU, Milestones, and particularily the staff involved in these organizations. It is very possible, and quite real, to tear these entities apart, through Social Engineering.

By making calculating social strikes at critical locations in the Cedu-Social infrastructure, we can cause an outrage, an absolute outrage. Folks, this shit is sensational, this shit is outrageous, and by the time we are done every last Tom, Dick, and Larry, Curly, and Moe will have something to say about that damn CEDU organization. By the time we are done our tormentors will be brought to justice, They will be brought embarrassment, shame, and legal consequences for the rest of their lives. They will be shoveling shit in oklahoma for the rest of their lives. Their victims will finally get some healing from their terrible experience. I am urging all of you to be creative.

Fuck writing a book, that's fucking retarded. That's a goddamned squirt gun. So get that stupid fucking idea out of your heads now. Let me tell you another thing.

The media DOES NOT CARE
repeat
The media DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT what we have to say. IN ORDER to get the media to give a shit, we need to give them some fucking news. We need to get loud. We need to get OTHER PEOPLE loud. We need to get GROUPS loud. Here's the idea:

As soon as we can convey to the general public what these people are doing, the general public will be fucking pissed.

CEDU RIPS PARENTS OFF
CEDU LIES
CEDU IS A SNAKE OIL ORGANIZATION
CEDU IS AN EVIL ORGANIZATION
CEDU IS STILL ALIVE
CEDU WILL CONTINUE TO FUCK PEOPLE OVER

but what really gets me is that if we don't do anything,

THESE MOTHERFUCKERS WILL GO SCOT FREE!!!!

So fucking do something, goddamn you! I know I will, I will fight these motherfuckers by air, by land, and by sea. All those wishing to let our powers combine and summon Captain Planet give me a ring and we can begin.....

dun dun dun...

THE CEDU COUNTER-AGENDA!

Time to make these fuckers pay, eh?
[ This Message was edited by: Oppositional Defiance on 2004-06-25 04:26 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ppositional Defiance,
AKA
Black Francis the 2nd
Email- [email protected]
Phone- 727-743-1914

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2004, 10:58:00 PM »
wow...
ok...
so, how are you going to use your "social engineering" skills to influence?  i have plans to make some sort of documentary to air on prime time television.
basically, what we need to do is make people more aware of what's going on so that they will not be inclined to send their children to such places.  these parents need to learn how to be good parents so that they wouldn't even want to send their kids away.
so, what medium is channelling your voice?
aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2004, 11:04:00 PM »
First, if you want the public to get aroused about all this, they need to be aware... one way is through journalistic enterprises.  Heck, some parents have decided not to send their kids to CEDU based on these posts alone.

Second, you would be surprised at what you can get the media interested in with the right hook.  They all love to dig a new topic.  For awhile, boot camps were THE thing on talk TV. Well,that's tired now.  The new hot thing could be brainwashing cults masquerading as private schools.  

Last, look at racism for an example for change. Racism is not dead, but people like MLK pushed through a lot of reforms NOT by violence but by hitting them where it hurts: Economics.  THey may it economically un-viable to retain segregation by boycotting stores, transportation, and other business venues.  

Try that w/CEDU.  Make them economically inviable by educating as many people and consultants as possible.  Have mass pickets in front of the school. File mass motions against the schools.  Inundate them with legal stuff.  

In my view, the reason it is successful is because people don't know the truth.  Even the media takes them at their word and calls them "private schools." Why not call an investigative reporter?  Be the squeaky wheel that gets the oil.  

It's easy to be a cynic but the fact is that the courage and creativity of a few have changed things for the masses.  It's not impossible.

But you have to be credible, articulate, and passionate without sounding like a nut job.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2004, 11:09:00 PM »
I wrote the above in response to Black Francis.  Laura, a documentary would be cool.  You know what would be awesome? You know those investigative news pieces like John Stossel who has an undercover team bust underage prostitution etc. by posing? It would be awesome to get a student or staff undercover to record the raps and propheets and other miscellany and airing them, along with voices from ex-students and staff.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2004, 01:54:00 AM »
First off let me apologize for acting as if I'm the only person in the world who's ever gotten this bright idea of bringing these people to justice. And second of all I apologize for being so profane. I was just letting off steam. I am very glad to see that others are seriously prepared to take steps to combat this plague on our nation's welfare. I'm new to this board. I found it today. The dream is quite real. our abused voices will be heard. They are heard on this board. I'm willing to go to any lengths to push this agenda as far as we can go. I am an artist, an adept in all fields. When I think social engineering I think hakim bey, I think subversion, pulling the carpet from under their feet. I will research what I can to further the pursuit of journalistic material and interest. IM me at belthasar1 if you have any jobs or leads for me.

For truth,
ppositional Defiance,
AKA
Black Francis the 2nd
Email- [email protected]
Phone- 727-743-1914

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2004, 02:02:00 AM »
On 2004-06-20 19:58:00, mikehunt wrote:

"wow...

ok...

so, how are you going to use your "social engineering" skills to influence?  i have plans to make some sort of documentary to air on prime time television.

basically, what we need to do is make people more aware of what's going on so that they will not be inclined to send their children to such places.  these parents need to learn how to be good parents so that they wouldn't even want to send their kids away.

so, what medium is channelling your voice?
"

I agree. Love, outward bound, and mutual respect are keys to good parenting. and even fucked up parents raise kids better than cedu schools. As far as your documentary goes, I will go any length to put my artistic and engineerical talents towards your success. I want these people brought to justice. heeheeheeheehee.
The funny thing about pain is..
yes
there is a funny thing about pain
the funny thing about pain is that pain
does not make you a monster
it only gives you that capacity, the capacity to
inflict that same sort of pain on others, like a waiting snake, with deep venom. and of course, in the words of dr. johnson "He who makes a beast of himself escapes the pain of being a man"

In league,

Do as thou wilt is the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.[ This Message was edited by: Black Francis on 2004-06-20 23:03 ]
ppositional Defiance,
AKA
Black Francis the 2nd
Email- [email protected]
Phone- 727-743-1914

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2004, 02:08:00 AM »
On 2004-06-20 20:04:00, Anonymous wrote:

"First, if you want the public to get aroused about all this, they need to be aware... one way is through journalistic enterprises.  Heck, some parents have decided not to send their kids to CEDU based on these posts alone.

Second, you would be surprised at what you can get the media interested in with the right hook.  They all love to dig a new topic.  For awhile, boot camps were THE thing on talk TV. Well,that's tired now.  The new hot thing could be brainwashing cults masquerading as private schools.  

Last, look at racism for an example for change. Racism is not dead, but people like MLK pushed through a lot of reforms NOT by violence but by hitting them where it hurts: Economics.  THey may it economically un-viable to retain segregation by boycotting stores, transportation, and other business venues.  

Try that w/CEDU.  Make them economically inviable by educating as many people and consultants as possible.  Have mass pickets in front of the school. File mass motions against the schools.  Inundate them with legal stuff.  

In my view, the reason it is successful is because people don't know the truth.  Even the media takes them at their word and calls them "private schools." Why not call an investigative reporter?  Be the squeaky wheel that gets the oil.  

It's easy to be a cynic but the fact is that the courage and creativity of a few have changed things for the masses.  It's not impossible.

But you have to be credible, articulate, and passionate without sounding like a nut job."

Dear anonymous,

Thank you for your contribution to my fight. I really appreciate your advice and your assistance, and I let me say that I will most definitely pursue the avenues you laid out. All the while pretending not to be a nut job :lol: .

Sincerely,
ppositional Defiance,
AKA
Black Francis the 2nd
Email- [email protected]
Phone- 727-743-1914

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2004, 05:35:00 AM »
Not trying to rain on your parade, but you should try to go after the industry at large, and maek the govt do its job to protect children, regulate, etc.

Pointing out their financial fraud might get some people to care who wouldn't care about abused kids, btw.

If you let it all boil down to CEDU they might counter argue it all away.

NOBODY could defend this whole industry.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2004, 05:17:00 PM »
How about an anti cedu talaban hah ha haha ha ha aha a haha aha a ha ha ha

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2004, 06:10:00 PM »
if you were going to do that, take a paint ball gun, okay?  i think that any of us, even if we're not violent, if given the chance we would all take down our least favorite people from that place.  take a paint ball gun, so that way if you see them and shoot them, you won't get in trouble.  yeah, it will hurt them, if you get close enough....... i was talking to somebody at work today and they were in a paint ball tournament this past weekend, and he said he got shot in the balls, from 6 feet away, and it was AWFUL.  said people had to carry him off the field!  a somewhat non-violent approach.....

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2004, 07:35:00 PM »
On 2004-06-21 02:35:00, Nihilanthic wrote:

"Not trying to rain on your parade, but you should try to go after the industry at large, and maek the govt do its job to protect children, regulate, etc.

Pointing out their financial fraud might get some people to care who wouldn't care about abused kids, btw.

NOBODY could defend this whole industry. "

i agree... that's my mission.
fuck it, my mission is larger; teach parents how to parent.  let's take another step up; teach society how to use their intuition and deny their inclination to adhere to others' standards.
aura solomon

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2007, 05:04:11 PM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""
Not trying to rain on your parade, but you should try to go after the industry at large, and maek the govt do its job to protect children, regulate, etc.

NOBODY could defend this whole industry.

In Falsetteo (like at the end of "Glory" at the end of the Aloha special,) AAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNN
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange