Author Topic: Fornits must be doing something right.......  (Read 1389 times)

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Fornits must be doing something right.......
« on: October 29, 2007, 03:10:54 PM »
....if it irks programmies and child-abuse fans, plus other authoritarian assholes (read: TheWho, CCMCooze, other shitheads of that ilk) to the point that they feel they have to hang out here frequently, "offering a disenting POV".  If it were ineffective, dorks like them wouldn't be here.  

Then again, I'm "just" some junkie kook surivor of an abusive program that fucked me up, and with an axe to grind, so what do I know?

I do recognize that they perceive Fornits as a threat to their brainwashed culture of mindfuckery, as I perceive AA/NA/other forms of Stepcraft as an affront to my agenda of dope, guns, and fucking in the streets.  As I occasionally attend 12 Step meetings to bash them, and present alternatives to Stepcult brainwashing (I'm on the "Newcomer Rescue Committe"), the dipshits like TheWhat, CCMCooze, etc. seem to enjoy coming here to spread their lies, disinformation, and brainwashed philosophy of jive........we actually are similar in that respect.  The vital difference is that I am on the side of freedom, responsibility for one's actions and choices (I'm not "powerless", the devil didn't make me do anything......well, except for signing my name that one night at the crossroads in Mississippi), and truth, while those shitheaded apologists for teen torture camps and mindrape mills are on the other team.  

Good to see that Fornits is apparently enough of a fly in their ointment to warrant them coming back here, time after time, to defend the brainwashing camps and abusive facilities of which they are so enamored.  If they hate this place, it must be doing something right.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: Fornits must be doing something right.......
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 03:17:55 PM »
Quote from: ""RTP2003""
....if it irks programmies and child-abuse fans, plus other authoritarian assholes (read: TheWho, CCMCooze, other shitheads of that ilk) to the point that they feel they have to hang out here frequently, "offering a disenting POV".  If it were ineffective, dorks like them wouldn't be here.  

Then again, I'm "just" some junkie kook surivor of an abusive program that fucked me up, and with an axe to grind, so what do I know?

I do recognize that they perceive Fornits as a threat to their brainwashed culture of mindfuckery, as I perceive AA/NA/other forms of Stepcraft as an affront to my agenda of dope, guns, and fucking in the streets.  As I occasionally attend 12 Step meetings to bash them, and present alternatives to Stepcult brainwashing (I'm on the "Newcomer Rescue Committe"), the dipshits like TheWhat, CCMCooze, etc. seem to enjoy coming here to spread their lies, disinformation, and brainwashed philosophy of jive........we actually are similar in that respect.  The vital difference is that I am on the side of freedom, responsibility for one's actions and choices (I'm not "powerless", the devil didn't make me do anything......well, except for signing my name that one night at the crossroads in Mississippi), and truth, while those shitheaded apologists for teen torture camps and mindrape mills are on the other team.  

Good to see that Fornits is apparently enough of a fly in their ointment to warrant them coming back here, time after time, to defend the brainwashing camps and abusive facilities of which they are so enamored.  If they hate this place, it must be doing something right.

Point well made, Thank you... takes a lot of energy to speak out when you are in the minority doesnt it?  But it is satisfying when you get a few people to open their eyes and understand what you are trying to say.

Keep plugging away RTP

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 03:24:00 PM »
Being in the minority doesn't make you right  :rofl:

QUICK! PLAY THE RACE CARD!

Nobody cares.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 03:32:30 PM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""

Nobody cares.

No it doesnt, but if RPT believes he is right by going against AA/NA and other step organizations then it makes it a worthy cause for him.  Because survivors are in the minority and fighting an up hill battle doesnt mean they are wrong either.  There are many instances where the majority is wrong.....  I dont think this was his point.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 03:36:21 PM »
Your message, Who? And what message is that? :lol:

"Some programs are good"? Which ones? You can't continue the conversation with your shitholes of choice- you know full well that the moment you do that, you'll be blown out of the water because there's plenty of strong evidence against each one, and that's the last thing you want posted on Fornits. You can't argue specifics of exactly what programs *do*, because the moment you do you'll shoot yourself in the foot when the real details come out; you can't even name an approach that supposedly works because you know very well you have nothing to back you up and a whole lot to slam you down.

The only thing you have left to hide behind is some made-up term:

"Therapeutic" - No they're not.Real therapy has nothing to do with it.
"Boarding" - In the same way that slaves are given room and board.
"School" - No they're not, especially not when the regulatory agencies come around.

In effect, what you have to say is nothing.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 04:17:31 PM »
.... the dipshits like TheWhat, CCMCooze,

TheWhat and TheTwat
they scheme and they plot
defending the Industry of the Haute
they screamed and faught
what ought and what naught
with nary a thought
to the abuses with which it is fraught

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 05:23:22 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""

Point well made, Thank you... takes a lot of energy to speak out when you are in the minority doesnt it?  But it is satisfying when you get a few people to open their eyes and understand what you are trying to say.

Keep plugging away RTP

Who do you file you reports with, Who?  I would imagine this GAO bin'nis is giving your people some cold feet.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 05:29:23 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""

Nobody cares.

No it doesnt, but if RPT believes he is right by going against AA/NA and other step organizations then it makes it a worthy cause for him.  Because survivors are in the minority and fighting an up hill battle doesnt mean they are wrong either.  There are many instances where the majority is wrong.....  I dont think this was his point.

You're the minority here, and you're wrong.

Program survivors are the minority in the USA, and are right.

tl;dr you're a stupid cunt.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."