Author Topic: CEDU Running Springs............visted RS two months ago  (Read 1428 times)

Offline Hated Cedu

• View Profile
CEDU Running Springs............visted RS two months ago
« on: October 28, 2007, 01:27:55 AM »
Forgot to mention in my rantings;

I drove up from Bakersfield, CA., to visit Running Springs about two months ago.  The town really is pretty much as it was in 1980-1981 when I was there.

Lloyds store is still there, and the bars that the wonderful staff used to frequent.

Because the school had changed hands, I wasn't able to drive thru as I would of liked to.  I needed to drive back out down the winding drive way.  I needed to feel myself do that.  

I spoke to many shop owners in town.  Apparently, CEDU or whatever the fuck they were calling themselves at the end owed a lot of money in town.

They owed the store, they owed the hardware store.  They didn't pay their employees that worked at CEDU.  

As you all know, they gave parents 24 hours to pick up their children.

Nice....really nice. :flame:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
IP Danielle Allgood, Carmen Earl, John Padgett......enjoy your rot in hell!  :flame:

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 11:07:24 AM »
The fact that Brown or UHs (can't remember the name) stopped paying bills to little ma&pa stores in a small town in their final year in my book is as crooked as crooked gets.

Fornits/CEDU aside....shit like that infuriates me. It's actually poetic. All that CEDU philosophy doing a 180 and falling flat on it's face. You don't have to be your brother's keeper when it comes to your monthly invoices with your vendors.  And as we speak the CEO and board members of Brown are waking up in their mansions and feeding their multi-million dollar bank accounts every day. God forbid they sacrifice their salary for awhile so ma&pa kettle in RS could get paid for selling CEDU saws and wheelbarrows to keep the wood corral operational.

I'm not religious but if anyone is going to hell it's people like that. I think people like that are the true criminals.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2007, 05:20:23 PM »
I agree with you but this is very typical for Korporate ameriKa.  Greed knows no socio-economic, raicial or cultures boundaries.  Most corporations do not pay income tax, we are killing Iraqis in order to suppress the flow of oil to sustain over $3 a gallon gas prices which in turn became the wind that blew down the housing market  house of cards where greedy loan agents sold worse than marginal loans ( the ones that paid the tastiest commissions)  to unsophisticated buyers hungering after the American Dream.    Yep these guys hate "regulation"  ( a necessary ingredient for keeping GREED in check) except when they are getting Korporate welfare, tax cuts and no-bid billion dollar contracts or,  like United Airlines, bail out of their responsibilities to pensioners and dump it all back on the government's ( we taxpayers) lap.  Hell better be a big place cuz there is a BIG waiting list.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2007, 07:21:18 PM »
word

Offline Hated Cedu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 01:17:07 AM »
"You can count on me."  That was a Carmen quote cira 1980.  Another Carmenism was, "You are what you do, not what you say you do."

Really.................what CEDU did to Running Springs was criminal.  Same thing as walking in and stealing items.  

Lastly, Carmen used to scream during raps something like this; "The rock has been picked up, and all the little bugs are running around."

So true, Carmen.  So true. ::puke::
IP Danielle Allgood, Carmen Earl, John Padgett......enjoy your rot in hell!  :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 06:56:49 PM »
Quote from: ""Hated Cedu""
"You can count on me."  That was a Carmen quote cira 1980.  Another Carmenism was, "You are what you do, not what you say you do."

Really.................what CEDU did to Running Springs was criminal.  Same thing as walking in and stealing items.  

Lastly, Carmen used to scream during raps something like this; "The rock has been picked up, and all the little bugs are running around."

So true, Carmen.  So true. ::puke::

all politics aside, does anyone know if the old campus (now owned by chabad or something? chabad took over my favorite chicken shack in malibu...malibu chicken anyone???....so I have no love for them...) survived the slide fire? I had to evacuate my spot so I watched the coverage for about 3 days but I never saw the fires climb the old cedu hill...

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 07:31:52 PM »
i think they didn't catch fire.

http://www.chabad.com/site/c.eeJNIWOzEr ... ontent_id={D058F1F7-1700-47C6-9900-1E9474B22563}¬oc=1

call walter (he's no amateur) at chabad 310-208-7511

Offline Hated Cedu

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 08:09:08 PM »
Yes, Chabad did take over the property and the dwellings.  But, CEDU is as dead as Carmen and John.

Personally, I like Chabad, and used to volunteer data-entry for them many years ago.

They don't scream at kids, and truly show compassion.

Sorry about your Malibu chicken, though.