Author Topic: This is the Reasons why I hate the Anti-war movement because  (Read 1648 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This is the Reasons why I hate the Anti-war movement because
« on: October 29, 2007, 01:10:33 AM »
REASONS WHY I HATE THE ANTI-WAR MOVEMENT

Neal Swartz and Mary Pauer

I HATE THE ANTI-WAR MOVEMENT? IT WAS BACK IN 1988 WHEN I WAS ABUSED BY A MAN NAME NEAL SWARTZ ALONG  HIS WIFE MARY PAUER AND OTHER STAFF MEMBERS (HALF THEM MEMBERS OF THE ANTI-WAR MOVEMENT) OF ACADEMY OF NEW HORIZONS. AFTER THAT I SLOWLY TO BEGAN TO HATE THEM, WHEN IN 1999 THEY GOT ME PISS WHEN THEY RALLIED BEHIND THIS GENOCIDAL MANIAC SLOBODAN MILOSEIVC. IN 2001 THEY RALLIED BEHIND TIMOTHY MCVEIGH AND THE 9/11 HIGH JACKERS AND OSAMA BIN LADEN. IN 2003 THEY CAST THEIR LOT WITH SADDAM AND IN 2005 THEY CAST THEIR LOT WITH THE LONDON SUBWAY BOMBERS. NOW WITH REV. FRED PHELPS TRASHING THE DEAD SERVICE MEMBERS,
AND NOW THEY ARE CASTING THEIR LOT WITH THE GEONICAL MANAICS IN THE DARFUR  THAT MADE ME VERY MAD AND PISS

THIS WHY THE ANTI-WAR MOVEMENT DOESN'T HAVE MY SUPPORT BEACUSE OF THIS PICE OF SHIT NEAL SWARTZ.

REMEMBER THE VICTIMS OF 9/11, SEBERINICIA, OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING, SADDAM, AND NEAL SWARTZ.

LET'S HELP NEAL SWART MEET SLOBODAN MILOSEVIC, TIMOTHY MCVEIGH, SADDAM HUSSINE, ADOLF HITLER, AND STALIN IN HELLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! VIA  NATO 7.62

BUSH AND CHENNY  ALONG WITH PELOSI AND REID SORRY "NO DICE"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
This is the Reasons why I hate the Anti-war movement because
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 01:21:27 AM »
What is the ACADEMY OF NEW HORIZONS?
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
To hanzomom
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 04:05:10 PM »
What is the ACADEMY OF NEW HORIZONS? Hanzomom ask

The answer use to be onw by the founder of Cedars Academy and Aspan new found lacky/ally Neal Swartz. When NY State started to crack down on him he fled to Del.  Now they are still in operation and yes both the evil Neal Swartz and Apsan group contorls the anti-war movement