Author Topic: BOSOX  (Read 4067 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BOSOX
« on: October 28, 2007, 11:05:55 PM »
two more innings!! FUCK all you yankees fans!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
BOSOX
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 11:25:00 PM »
It's time to break out the broom.........
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BOSOX
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 01:23:18 AM »
FUCK YEA!!! sox are just too nasty once again!

for the record, I feel for the rockies and their fans. that's a damn good team right there, you gotta feel for todd helton especially. but the YANKEES and their shitty fans are another story, YANKEES BLOW! WEAR THAT SHIT BABY!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BOSOX
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 09:57:44 AM »
GO SOX!!!

I agree with the comment about feeling for the Rockies.  I feel for the Indians too.  They are both classy organizations and they will both be great for years to come - both have a ton of young players who will carry them for a long time.  We haven't seen the last of them!  :)

Can I just say that Boston sports fans are ridiculously spoiled right now, between another Red Sox World Series championship, the Patriots just demolishing any team that dares step in their path (bring on Indy!!!), and BC football being ranked #2.  It is unbelievable to live in this city right now!!!  Finally we have our turn!

Now if only the Celts live up to their expectations this season and somehow the Bruins can keep up the good start to the season they are having so far...it will be pure utopia.  (Hey...a Boston fan can dream...)

Offline 3xsaSeedling

• View Profile
baseball
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 01:25:29 PM »
26timesWorldChampionsNEWYORKYANKEESWorldChampions26times
[/color]

NOTE:  the above boosox fans have not 'identified' themselves, demonstrating their willingness to be labeled as boosox fans;

congratulations on your world series win...nice sweep (I love sweeps  ::seg::);

IMO:  booston can win them all - you won't be rocking MY Yankees boat in my lifetime, soooo....  "i love NEW YORK, i love NEW YORK, the YANKEES RULE!!!!!, i love NEW YORK!"    
it's an A-bomb, from A-rod:  I'll keep rooting for him.  He's the best all-around ball player I'll ever see.  I just wish he'd stolen home while he was a Yankee, 'cause he's gonna!!
Of all the things I\'ve ever lost, I miss my mind the most.
Wait...I found \'IT\'!!    
oh joy

"Fresh baked daily!"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: baseball
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 02:05:48 PM »
Quote from: ""3xsaSeedling""
[/color]

NOTE:  the above boosox fans have not 'identified' themselves, demonstrating their willingness to be labeled as boosox fans;

IMO:  booston can win them all - you won't be rocking MY Yankees boat in my lifetime, soooo....  "i love NEW YORK, i love NEW YORK, the YANKEES RULE!!!!!, i love NEW YORK!"    
it's an A-bomb, from A-rod:  I'll keep rooting for him.  He's the best all-around ball player I'll ever see.  I just wish he'd stolen home while he was a Yankee, 'cause he's gonna!!

you can't be serious, boston rocked the yankees to sleep in '04, maybe you forgot? and I wonder how long it was between when you made that post and a rod OPTED OUT OF HIS CONTRACT!! wake up, a rod hates new york and is practically already wearing an angels uniform, scott boras just needs to secure for how much.

yankees fans are the SHITTIEST FANS IN ANY SPORT. the only fans in any sport that boo their players so MERCILESSLY and at the drop of a hat that they actually make their own players choke under the pressure!!

face it buddy, the yankee dynasty is OVER, it's the bosox' time now. we'll see how good you are without a rod, posasa, rivera, and daddy's boy hank running the show.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BOSOX
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 02:09:16 PM »
make that WITH daddy's boy hank running the show.

you guys even ran one of the game's greatest managers out of town. remember when he said FUCK YOU to the entire organization? I do.

we'd never treat Francona like that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: baseball
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 02:57:39 PM »
[/color]

Unlike the Yankees, who go out and buy themselves championships, the Red Sox actually EARNED theirs.  Yeah, our payroll is high, but the Yankees' is flat-out ridiculous and Steinbrenner has made no bones about the fact that he buys mercernaries to win championships for him.  Way to play the game.  Great message to send to kids.  The only person worth a damn on the entire team is Jeter.

Funny how you are still rooting for A-Fraud when he opted out of his contract and Cashman adamantly stated that the Yankees would not negotiate with him if he opted out.  He's heading to L.A. or Chicago for sure, and good riddance to him.  Mr. April is the most bush-league player I've ever seen.

The Yankees are going to slide back to the dark days again.  (Does anyone remember the Simpsons episode in the 90s when Homer made a crack about how terrible the Yankees were?)  Boston and Cleveland are going to rule the AL now.

Oh, and I'm glad that you think identifying yourself makes you superior to the rest of us.  That's quite a logical argument you've got going there.

Offline 3xsaSeedling

• View Profile
attitude!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 05:42:03 PM »
Whoa!!  I forgot the years of LOSING has made y'all very agressive!
I'm not the normal Yankee fan:
first) I don't boo.  Not even booston.  Booing, razzing (all that crap) is bad sportsmanship to me.  I want your team to play great:  and mine to play greater  8-)  
second)  I acknowledge accomplishments - no matter who accomplishes them.  Why is he Afraud?  'Cause he went for the option?  I'd take my "marbles" and leave town too.  Maybe if the fans had been a bit less brutal...  But you know what?  For those kinds of  bucks?...  Suck it up and play ball.  But I don't play ball.
third)  Dark days? 26 times World Champions:  When you love your team (for real, no matter how they do, or how well they do it)?  No such thing.  Life has a way of going on with or without your permission.  As untouchable as they've been is a measure of how 'dark' it will get.  And I will love my Yankees with or without  the Joe's or either Lou or Mantle or Scooter or POSADA or ARod or O'Neill or Bernie or Mariano.  
And it is time for a new manager.   Don't blame the players for George's business moves.  They're his.  He bought them.  They know that going in.
Wait...I found \'IT\'!!    
oh joy

"Fresh baked daily!"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: attitude!!!
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2007, 06:43:03 PM »
Whoa!!  I forgot the years of LOSING has made y'all very agressive!
I'm not the normal Yankee fan:
first) I don't boo.  Not even booston.  Booing, razzing (all that crap) is bad sportsmanship to me.  I want your team to play great:  and mine to play greater  8-)  
second)  I acknowledge accomplishments - no matter who accomplishes them.  Why is he Afraud?  'Cause he went for the option?  I'd take my "marbles" and leave town too.  Maybe if the fans had been a bit less brutal...  But you know what?  For those kinds of  bucks?...  Suck it up and play ball.  But I don't play ball.
third)  Dark days? 26 times World Champions:  When you love your team (for real, no matter how they do, or how well they do it)?  No such thing.  Life has a way of going on with or without your permission.  As untouchable as they've been is a measure of how 'dark' it will get.  And I will love my Yankees with or without  the Joe's or either Lou or Mantle or Scooter or POSADA or ARod or O'Neill or Bernie or Mariano.  
And it is time for a new manager.   Don't blame the players for George's business moves.  They're his.  He bought them.  They know that going in.

I love how all yankees fans have nothing to say but "we've won it 26 times". guess what big guy, it's the 21st century, and so far you haven't won SHIT. you talking shit about all your rings would be like sox fans talking shit in 1925 about all the rings we won before 1918...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BOSOX
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2007, 06:46:26 PM »
and please, please stop calling us booston and the boosox. you're gonna make me puke. unless you're 14 or something, then I guess I'll just have to tell your mom you're trying to rile people up on the internet again...

be a man and call us the BOSUX. so I can respond by saying "yank these" without being worried about hurting someone's feeilings...

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
BOSOX
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2007, 12:41:20 AM »
since I guess being too lazy to go back and sign in after I've already started writing my post makes me a 'boosox' fan, I'll go ahead and take ownership for starting this tread (and posting a couple replies). my writing style isn't too hard to spot so I'm sure you can figure out which ones were me. don't want to be a 'boosox' fan after all.

for the record though, I will say signing girardi over mattingly was a damn good decision. I was definitely hoping the guy who turned a bunch of kids in florida into a competitive team would end up back in the national league and the yanks would get a rookie manager at the helm. no such luck.
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline 3xsaSeedling

• View Profile
BOSOX
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2007, 01:13:41 AM »
Couldn't possibly hurt my feelings, but thanks for caring.  Back to the game  :wink: ...

Was only talking about what I've seen the sport grow through over the years.  I'm actually just a baseball fan who's been lucky enough to be a Yankee fan (mostly due to location).
I will also say Boston('sthat better?) throws one hell of a World Series :tup:
and I didn't start this...just what do the Yankees have to do w/Boston sweeping Colorado anyway?
and Joe knows the fans love him (even some Boston fans, eh?);
and 26times,26times... [/color]
well YES, duh!!  
dare I say:   do the math[/color]
and there was no internet when I was 14;
I hadn't even been programmed yet!
Ahhh...those were the days  ::nod::

even as i type, look what's going on w/Donny-boy!!
BRAVO w/their choices, that they picked Joe.  They need a 'go-getter' right now, stir 'em up and keep'em that way.  
Torre's a sleeper.  Props:  12 rollercoaster years.  Whee!!  What a F'N ride!!
Wait...I found \'IT\'!!    
oh joy

"Fresh baked daily!"

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
BOSOX
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2007, 03:30:29 AM »
couldn't care less about hurting feelings, just gotta watch out when you hurt a 14 year old's feelings, they got laws against that kinda shit...

anytime the sox win it has to do with the yankees. as soon as papelbon struck out seth smith I was on the phone talking shit to any friend I have that happens to be a yankees fan, but they deserve after the shit they talked in '03. I left the rockies fans alone, I mean seriously, who could really dislike the rockies? maybe when they've actually been around for a couple decades. denver fans are having a rough enough week as it is...you see favre's bomb on the first ot drive tonight? and you know as well as I that us sox fans pull for 2 teams...the sox, and whoever the yankees are playing. yanks could have 60 rings. sox are still the reigning champs  :D

gonna be strange watching torre manage d lowe and nomar.
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline 3xsaSeedling

• View Profile
BOSOX
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2007, 06:37:04 PM »
I'm looking forward to seeing :
Joe Torre
Don Mattingly
Jorge Posada
Mariano Rivera
AND ARod sitting together on the Dodger bench come spring... :o
 ::bwahaha::  ::bwahaha2::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::
What you said about two teams is so true:  but it's three here.  Yankees and whoever plays Boston and whoever plays theMets ::cheers::
...and...We could go back and forth for a long time w/this, ya know?  Like I said earlier:  Great party!! ::rocker::
Wait...I found \'IT\'!!    
oh joy

"Fresh baked daily!"