Author Topic: New To Fornits? An Advisory...  (Read 12022 times)

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
New To Fornits? An Advisory...
« Reply #90 on: October 31, 2007, 01:20:28 PM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
Quote from: ""Guest""

She already told me she didn't want kids, so hopefully we're safe.

Whew!  Dodged that one, huh?
 :o

Naw, since I have been spending so much time with you folks lately, I have come to realize that it is possible that I can have a child, and that just maybe, just maybe, they too can turn out to be just as great as you all are someday. Only if I expose them to Fornits at a really young age though. But, then I would be running the risk that CCM Cunt could be my childs first words!!! That would be a proud moment for me as a parent, LOL!!!!!

You guys are the best!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 31, 2007, 01:23:04 PM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
Quote from: ""Guest""

She already told me she didn't want kids, so hopefully we're safe.

Whew!  Dodged that one, huh?
 :o

Naw, since I have been spending so much time with you folks lately, I have come to realize that it is possible that I can have a child, and that just maybe, just maybe, they too can turn out to be just as great as you all are someday. Only if I expose them to Fornits at a really young age though. But, then I would be running the risk that CCM Cunt could be my childs first words!!! That would be a proud moment for me as a parent, LOL!!!!!

You guys are the best!

Why yes Little One.  Any female can have a child.  That doesn't mean they should.

Stick to your word, please.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 31, 2007, 01:43:49 PM »
No, the Who and I have been talking...and we are considering! Don't tell us what to do dammit!

J/K sorry Who! Just having a little fun.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 31, 2007, 01:59:08 PM »
No, the Who and I have been talking...and we are considering! Don't tell us what to do dammit!

Thats okay,  if we do conceive, the little bugger can attend any Aspen family of schools for 60% off if my name is on the birth certificate.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 31, 2007, 02:01:33 PM »
Jeeeeezus.  The kid ain't even conceived yet and you're already planning to ship 'em off.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 31, 2007, 02:08:03 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""

Thats okay,  if we do conceive, the little bugger can attend any Aspen family of schools for 60% off if my name is on the birth certificate.

So, what you are also saying is that even if you are not really "my babies Daddy" as long as your name is on brats birth certificate, my husband, and I can receive 60% off from any of the Aspen Schools?!! Fabulous!!!!!!!!

But wait, wait one second Who............do the Aspen Schools have scheduled meal times, and wake up times too? If so I may have to look for a better offer, my husband and I consider that abusive. How many schools are in the Aspen Family anyway? Would I be better off looking for someone over at WWASPS? LOL, let me know!

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 31, 2007, 02:18:19 PM »
So, what you are also saying is that even if you are not really "my babies Daddy" as long as your name is on brats birth certificate, my husband, and I can receive 60% off from any of the Aspen Schools?!! Fabulous!!!!!!!!

But wait, wait one second Who............do the Aspen Schools have scheduled meal times, and wake up times too? If so I may have to look for a better offer, my husband and I consider that abusive. How many schools are in the Aspen Family anyway? Would I be better off looking for someone over at WWASPS? LOL, let me know!

See?  Now, I haven't called you any of those really nasty names but comments like that ^^^^^  make me understand why some people do.  

What a sick bitch you are.

::noway::  ::fu::  ::fu::

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 31, 2007, 02:34:11 PM »
Take it easy Anney. Go borrow a sense of humor would you!!!!

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 31, 2007, 02:39:05 PM »
Take it easy Anney. Go borrow a sense of humor would you!!!!

I've got one little girl.  Its just that when it comes to kids getting abused by giant corporations, I don't find one humorous thing about it.  

But that's just me.

:roll:  ::fu::

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 31, 2007, 02:49:35 PM »
Well, Anney.......I don't find it very funny either when my brother's next door neighbor who was in her 60's, got stabbed about 30 times in her home in Escondito, CA. by 3 teenagers (whose parents knew their kids had some issues) who thought it would be fun to see what it would be like to kill someone, then go for a joy ride in her car, only to be found at Taco Bell 2 hours later going through the drive through to get something to eat.

Oh my brother really ENJOYED running into the house after the kids peeled out of her driveway to find this woman full of holes, and blood splattered all over the place with her gasping for air, laying there dying.

So, go fuck yourself bitch.

:flame:

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 31, 2007, 02:54:56 PM »
Well, Anney.......I don't find it very funny either when my brother's next door neighbor who was in her 60's, got stabbed about 30 times in her home in Escondito, CA. by 3 teenagers (whose parents knew their kids had some issues) who thought it would be fun to see what it would be like to kill someone, then go for a joy ride in her car, only to be found at Taco Bell 2 hours later going through the drive through to get something to eat.

Oh my brother really ENJOYED running into the house after the kids peeled out of her driveway to find this woman full of holes, and blood splattered all over the place with her gasping for air, laying there dying.

So, go fuck yourself bitch.

:flame:

What the fuck does that have to do with what we're talking about???   And what does it have to do with me??  Are you really this dense?

Holy crap.  I gotta get outta here.  I feel my IQ slipping a couple of points every time I try and decipher what it is that you're trying to say.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 31, 2007, 03:02:20 PM »
NORTH COUNTY ---- A federal appeals court Tuesday upheld a judge's decision to deny a convicted killer's request for a new trial in connection with the stabbing death of an Escondido woman 10 years ago.

As a 15-year-old in 1995, Danielle Nicole Barcheers of Escondido became the youngest girl in state history charged with murder as an adult. She was convicted in 1997 of first-degree murder in connection with the September 1995 stabbing death of Elizabeth "Betty" Carroll, 53, in her Escondido home.

In 1999, a state appeals court overturned the conviction and ordered a new trial. Barcheers was convicted of first-degree murder again in May 2000. A state appeals court upheld the second conviction, and the state Supreme Court declined to review the case.

Barcheers' attorney filed a petition in February 2003 in federal court, asking for a writ of habeas corpus to order a third trial. That request was denied on Aug. 7, 2003, prompting the appeal that was decided Tuesday.

Barcheers is serving 25 years to life in prison for Carroll's murder. Her boyfriend at the time was also convicted of murder and is serving life in prison without parole. Another teenager charged in the case was acquitted of murder, but was convicted of less serious charges for taking items from Carroll's home the night of she was slain. He was paroled in October 1999.

Thank god, I hope she rots in prison.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 31, 2007, 03:15:06 PM »
Well, the majority of you on Fornits don't believe in sending kids to programs, and that programs shouldn't exist. Well, I don't believe in teenagers who are out of control, that are allowed to do whatever they hell they want, and ruin peoples lives forever.

That's the point I am getting at. You guys think kids should be able to make the decision whether or not they need treatment? Do you think Danielle would've volunteered to go into a program? What about the other two guys with her?

My point is, kids do some really stupid things. Parents know their kids best. If they see some kind of behavioral problems developing in their teenager, they have every right in the world to step in, and take action. Even if it means sending them to a program where god forbid there are rules, and a little structure.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 31, 2007, 03:30:59 PM »
Well, the majority of you on Fornits don't believe in sending kids to programs, and that programs shouldn't exist. Well, I don't believe in teenagers who are out of control, that are allowed to do whatever they hell they want, and ruin peoples lives forever.

Spoken like the dumb, programmed shill you are. It's all about punishment and discipline and control, right CCMdouche?

Never about the parents - never about the abuse. Play the blame game, always blame some out of control kids. You are dense - & you are stupid - you are incapable of having a conversation based on the topic at hand - you talk about the subject tangentially, like a fucking autistic chimp.

The whole reason the world is wrong is because there aren't enough programs or abuse or authority or control, right? Bad kills because they are out of control. Maybe we should send our president to a program because there are alot of people dead because of him.

Your sense of humor isn't funny, it's downright sadistic, you fucking sociopath. When you are on your knees tonight giving head to some edcon, don't forget to swallow, cooze.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 31, 2007, 03:32:40 PM »
In 2000, Mr. Fletcher became the second lawyer to represent Danielle Barcheers, who was found guilty of first-degree murder in the stabbing death of Escondido resident Elizabeth “Bettyâ€