Author Topic: New To Fornits? An Advisory...  (Read 12008 times)

Offline ABOUT TO SNAP

• View Profile
being myself
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2007, 12:58:29 PM »
I also take fornits seriously. As seriously as treatment, motherfuckers.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
lease.. please... please for the love of god don\'t post pics of that said bowel movement.

Also.. this is getting old, boring, and I\'ll saying.. totally retarded.
You aren\'t acting like retards.. no.. you are a bunch of flaming retards.

There I did it.. I called you all gay retards.
Is that even possible?
Hey.. anyone know if retards swing both ways?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
New To Fornits? An Advisory...
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2007, 01:01:56 PM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""
The one thing you all fight for on here is "Free Speech". Why is it that I cannot speak freely without stuff being altered, and deleted? You think it's funny. I think it's pathetic. We should be able to have our own opinions, and speak freely.

Maybe You took too much of your med's or have you been drinking?
None of my stuff is altered.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2007, 01:03:11 PM »
Quote from: ""Botched Programming""
The one thing you all fight for on here is "Free Speech". Why is it that I cannot speak freely without stuff being altered, and deleted? You think it's funny. I think it's pathetic. We should be able to have our own opinions, and speak freely.

If you would stop being a Pro-Program cult speaking , maybe people would quit correcting your post.

I'm far from being pro-program. It's just I don't agree that all programs, and treatment centers are bad. That's where we are having our problem. I'm not anti-program. Sorry, and that's not going to change.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My five cents worth
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2007, 01:43:40 PM »
Pennies From Heaven:

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2007, 01:52:17 PM »
Thank you Crash Test Dummy! I now know it was you. You see posting, and since I log in when I post, when I started entering in my username it dropped down to have your name right there underneath me. Thanks buddy, you've solved the great mystery!!!!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2007, 02:16:33 PM »

This is not a site devoted to the first amendment and the freedom of speech - it's a site about survivors of programs which you insist on refuting through showing all the "good" programs - so, yes - I'd say you fly in the face of the intention of the site - which is dessimination of info. If you want to start a site about the "great" places a parent can fob off their to - why not start one, vote with your feet.

I believe in the freedom of speech too, but I also believe in human dignity and basic respect which too many children and robbed of in these hellholes. If you want to continue to defend (or provide a balanced account, whatever)- you'll be the FOX news of fornits. You credibility is about zero anyhow.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2007, 02:29:05 PM »
Has anyone here thought about taking on a pen pal over at Guantanamo Bay?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2007, 02:37:54 PM »

Take your meds CCM girl, they are prescribed to help you with all your symptoms, including paranoia. Your delusions of grandeur and narcissistic tendencies will need more intense therapy than this program can provide. Good luck and goodbye.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2007, 02:46:55 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

Take your meds CCM girl, they are prescribed to help you with all your symptoms, including paranoia. Your delusions of grandeur and narcissistic tendencies will need more intense therapy than this program can provide. Good luck and goodbye.

I'm soooo confused, you think Fornits is a program? I guess then that would make it bad?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2007, 02:50:17 PM »

This is not a site devoted to the first amendment and the freedom of speech - it's a site about survivors of programs which you insist on refuting through showing all the "good" programs - so, yes - I'd say you fly in the face of the intention of the site - which is dessimination of info. If you want to start a site about the "great" places a parent can fob off their to - why not start one, vote with your feet.

I believe in the freedom of speech too, but I also believe in human dignity and basic respect which too many children and robbed of in these hellholes. If you want to continue to defend (or provide a balanced account, whatever)- you'll be the FOX news of fornits. You credibility is about zero anyhow.

If the site is about survivors of programs, as you stated, then that would include survivors of “goodâ€

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2007, 02:54:00 PM »

I'm soooo confused, you think Fornits is a program? I guess then that would make it bad?

You're soooo fat, too.    I hear you got parts of your cellulite ridden anatomy you can't reach to wash  CCM=Cunt C[/]ondemned, Malodorous.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2007, 02:55:51 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"

If the site is about survivors of programs, as you stated, then that would include survivors of “goodâ€
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2007, 02:56:45 PM »
I'm soooo confused, you think Fornits is a program?

The medication has obviously rendered the notion of irony useless. You probably need your does increased anyway. Maybe you will cease posting.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2007, 03:00:47 PM »
CCM girl, if you think fornits is bad - then leave. I think we can do without your intelligent dialogue and brilliant, insightful commentary.

You have a choice to leave, unlike anyone right now in any program.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2007, 03:17:13 PM »
Anne Bonney wrote:
There are no "survivors" of "good" programs. If they really are good, there's nothing to survive.

Personally I think it is more a mindset.  If the person feels it was tough, difficult… to totally abusive etc. they would refer to it as surviving.  For example “How I survived my teen yearsâ€