Author Topic: New To Fornits? An Advisory...  (Read 12006 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
New To Fornits? An Advisory...
« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2007, 12:24:04 PM »
Being restrained for no reason, is abusive

Oh, & I'm glad you are the final arbiter of what's deemed abusive, CCM. I reckon having to listen or look at you all day long could also be considered abuse. I consider having to tediously try to converse with you on some intelligent level also abuse, because you are a moron.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 31, 2007, 12:25:27 PM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""
There is NO abuse because structure exists.

::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::

But, as we know there are times when people need to be restrained.

Maybe, possibly in a hospital setting.  Not by untrained, unqualified quacks in programs.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 31, 2007, 12:26:27 PM »
Words of wisdom from the horses mouth (CCMgirl), so to speak -

My comments will be changed anyway, it doesn't matter what I think, or what I have to say anymore.[/color]

:rofl:

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 31, 2007, 12:41:39 PM »
Okay lets try this again!

Just because programs have structure, and don't allow kids to do whatever they want, whenever they want, and have free run of the place does not make them abusive.

Your poster way back was crying about how they didn't have the choice of eating whenever, and whatever they wanted. Not being able to lay in bed all day?????? I thought that was so stupid. You can't run programs, and schools that have sometimes have hundreds of kids in them in an orderly fashion without structure. It just doesn't work that way. A lot of these kids have problems, you can't have some laying in bed all day, some in school, some outside, some in the kitchen. Then you have a lack of supervision. Which then turns into kids maybe killing themselves, by hanging, or whatever. More chance of kids abusing other kids.

Then who becomes responsible? THE SCHOOLS!!!! The schools get sued, and receive a ton of bad press. What are you thinking, and where are you coming from Niles? This is why it is helpful Niles to have the understanding of what goes on in a program. That's why the majority of your statements are just plain retarded! You have zero experiences in regards to programs.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 31, 2007, 12:47:56 PM »
Not being able to lay in bed all day

Once, again, cupcake you mis-read the post - they were talking about being RESTRAINED!!! - yeah, but you could read that as laying in a bed all day - I guess it's their mindset.

DUHHH!!!!! You are really dumb.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2007, 12:52:24 PM »
jizz brain, this isn't Niles - it's another prgram survivor -

When will you be able to respond to the aforementioned posts cogently and intelligently? Just wondering.

Maybe I should re=post it & when you're done (let's say sometime next year) - try replying again. Maybe all that peroxide has eroded your brain as well. Or maybe you missed your morning does of medication. Either way, adios - twat!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2007, 12:56:29 PM »
Here it is dumdum -

Oh a mindset, like perception. Glass half full/half empty kinda thing. Ohhhh, I get it - the crappy program I was in allowed me to value freedom, thanks guys!

I really appreciate being able to pick out my own food when i want to eat - it's such a wonderful thing - just think, if I never went to a program i would be DEPRIVED of feeling so lucky to have this right!

Or take the right to get out of bed when I want - if I was never in program and was restrained, I wouldn't feel so blessed every time I am able to move my arms and legs! Glory be to all programs! They have provided me with true insight and gratitude for the little things.

TheWhoisanasshole... whore out your philosophy somewhere else.

Congrats on being accepted at nambla - I hear it's hard to get in, so to speak.

Remember, there is no shame in having a learning disability - especially when you don't have a brain CCM. Read slow, comprehend the meaning.

Sound it out and then read it back.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2007, 12:59:04 PM »

CCM's girl alma mater -

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2007, 12:59:09 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Personally I think it is more a mindset.

Oh a mindset, like perception. Glass half full/half empty kinda thing. Ohhhh, I get it - the crappy program I was in allowed me to value freedom, thanks guys!

I really appreciate being able to pick out my own food when i want to eat - it's such a wonderful thing - just think, if I never went to a program i would be DEPRIVED of feeling so lucky to have this right!

Or take the right to get out of bed when I want - if I was never in program and was restrained, I wouldn't feel so blessed every time I am able to move my arms and legs! Glory be to all programs! They have provided me with true insight and gratitude for the little things.

TheWhoisanasshole... whore out your philosophy somewhere else.

Congrats on being accepted at nambla - I hear it's hard to get in, so to speak.

Whining about not being able to pick out your own food, and when you want to eat. Oh how awful of that big bad program! Then having a time that you have to get out of bed, oh my god I am going to shed a tear.

That's what I am talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2007, 01:02:21 PM »
Not being able to lay in bed all day

Once, again, cupcake you mis-read the post - they were talking about being RESTRAINED!!! - yeah, but you could read that as laying in a bed all day - I guess it's their mindset.

DUHHH!!!!! You are really dumb.

Listen here pumpkie wumpkie they mentioned a couple other really stupid things before mentioning being restrained, then tied it all together themselves. So, put the bottle down, and pay attention to what I am talking about.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 31, 2007, 01:02:54 PM »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 31, 2007, 01:04:47 PM »

She already told me she didn't want kids, so hopefully we're safe.

Whew!  Dodged that one, huh?
 :o
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 31, 2007, 01:08:34 PM »

When will you be able to respond to the aforementioned posts cogently and intelligently? Just wondering.

Maybe I should re=post it & when you're done (let's say sometime next year) - try replying again. Maybe all that peroxide has eroded your brain as well. Or maybe you missed your morning does of medication. Either way, adios - twat!

Maybe you should grow a pair, get a user name, and log in when you post? Is English your second language? You're acting like you no understand what I speak?!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 31, 2007, 01:12:42 PM »
Maybe you should grow a pair, get a user name, and log in when you post? Is English your second language? You're acting like you no understand what I speak?!!

:cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:

I wish you'd get a brain, but no dice -

& I'd wish for a soul or consceince for you, too - but it appears you've already sold yourself out.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 31, 2007, 01:13:24 PM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""

Ha!Ha!Ha!  now thats Funny!!!