Author Topic: New To Fornits? An Advisory...  (Read 12176 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
New To Fornits? An Advisory...
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2007, 03:25:19 PM »
Personally I think it is more a mindset.

Oh a mindset, like perception. Glass half full/half empty kinda thing. Ohhhh, I get it - the crappy program I was in allowed me to value freedom, thanks guys!

I really appreciate being able to pick out my own food when i want to eat - it's such a wonderful thing - just think, if I never went to a program i would be DEPRIVED of feeling so lucky to have this right!

Or take the right to get out of bed when I want - if I was never in program and was restrained, I wouldn't feel so blessed every time I am able to move my arms and legs! Glory be to all programs! They have provided me with true insight and gratitude for the little things.

TheWhoisanasshole... whore out your philosophy somewhere else.

Congrats on being accepted at nambla - I hear it's hard to get in, so to speak.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2007, 03:26:09 PM »
Most of us could really give a shit what you think asshole.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2007, 03:40:50 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

Oh a mindset, like perception. Glass half full/half empty kinda thing. Ohhhh, I get it - the crappy program I was in allowed me to value freedom, thanks guys!

I really appreciate being able to pick out my own food when i want to eat - it's such a wonderful thing - just think, if I never went to a program i would be DEPRIVED of feeling so lucky to have this right!

Or take the right to get out of bed when I want - if I was never in program and was restrained, I wouldn't feel so blessed every time I am able to move my arms and legs! Glory be to all programs! They have provided me with true insight and gratitude for the little things.

Actually this is an excellent example:

In my opinion these are not examples of abuse, they are examples of strict rules and structure, but since this person feels they were done harm by the program I would consider them a survivor.

Another person may not care about the food choices or care much if they were told what time to get up or go to bed and I would not consider them a survivor based on their experiences.

So this is why it can be a mindset also and why I used the word.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2007, 03:42:08 PM »

It is a mindset.

Being able to pick out your own food?!!! Oh great, free access to the kitchen (Some of us in programs thought it was funny also to pee and spit in each others make-up, shampoo, throw bed bugs into each others beds) god, being able to have free access to the kitchen, can you say scary, I could see somebody being sick enough to poison everyone, and get a good laugh out of it?!!! Then who is responsible? The school of course! What about as far as meal planning goes, how is the school to order it's food, and cook it, to make sure they have enough, and to limit the amount of waste created by rotting uneaten food? They usually give you a couple options. What do you think it should be like? A restaurant where are given a menu?

The right to get out of bed when you want? Are you kidding me? In the real world you usually have to go to school, or work?!! Should your high school, or college hold classes around your schedule too?  Should work start when you decide to show up? This is ridiculous! Things have to have some kind of order!

As far as the restraining thing goes.......DON'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2007, 03:52:37 PM »
I love how you can stretch and twist a program's utter control to have anything to do with someone choosing to get up out of bed to go to work or to class  :roll:

Especially given you choose your job, you choose what shift you work, most managers have leeway in when you arrive if you need it, and you choose your classes and class times in college.

I also love how you can twist and justify restraint with that Gainesville YouTube stunt.

Except for preaching to your choir you're not fooling anyone!
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2007, 03:54:23 PM »
Maybe you should live by some strict rules and structure Who. Maybe you need someone restraining your ugly ass for hours clamping their hands over your mouth while you struggle to breath. Maybe you are into having someone watch you while you take a shower or a shit. Maybe you need to only speak when called on. How about being forced to stay in these conditions until someone tells you that you can leave. Maybe you like not talking to girls / women and looking at male genitals.

Are you just naturally fucked in the head or is it the dollar they put in your pocket that delegates what you say.

I would almost bet you are the staff member that CCM girl had her thingy with.

Now run along and play like the brain dead fucker that you are.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2007, 04:28:05 PM »
Quote from: ""Botched Programming""
Maybe you should live by some strict rules and structure Who. Maybe you need someone restraining your ugly ass for hours clamping their hands over your mouth while you struggle to breath. Maybe you are into having someone watch you while you take a shower or a shit. Maybe you need to only speak when called on. How about being forced to stay in these conditions until someone tells you that you can leave. Maybe you like not talking to girls / women and looking at male genitals.

Are you just naturally fucked in the head or is it the dollar they put in your pocket that delegates what you say.

I would almost bet you are the staff member that CCM girl had her thingy with.

Now run along and play like the brain dead fucker that you are.

You should reread "guests post" (top of the page), he / she was talking about choosing food and being told when to wake up and go to bed... I dont consider this abusive and I dont think many other people would either........try to focus here and calm down a little.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2007, 04:37:08 PM »
Actually, you just plain fucking missed his point when he mentioned those things.

But we don't expect you to understand anyway.

You're like the public strawman/punching bag, Who, with CCM Girl around in case anyone feels like misogyny today. I have to thank you for your contributions to the forum. Who else would we have as an easy target?

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2007, 05:14:58 PM »

:rofl:

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2007, 05:36:05 PM »
Changing the argument brought to you by TheWho.

Because grades are level systems and being in school for 6 hours a day is "isolation"  :roll:
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
To assWHO and CCMretard
« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2007, 06:02:05 PM »
Being able to pick out your own food?!!! Oh great, free access to the kitchen (Some of us in programs thought it was funny also to pee and spit in each others make-up, shampoo, throw bed bugs into each others beds) god, being able to have free access to the kitchen, can you say scary, I could see somebody being sick enough to poison everyone, and get a good laugh out of it?!!! Then who is responsible? The school of course! What about as far as meal planning goes, how is the school to order it's food, and cook it, to make sure they have enough, and to limit the amount of waste created by rotting uneaten food? They usually give you a couple options. What do you think it should be like? A restaurant where are given a menu?

The right to get out of bed when you want? Are you kidding me? In the real world you usually have to go to school, or work?!! Should your high school, or college hold classes around your schedule too? Should work start when you decide to show up? This is ridiculous! Things have to have some kind of order!

As far as the restraining thing goes.......DON'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!

You are obviously incapable of reading comprehension - too much "lovin'" the staffers in program must've clogged your brain - anyway, I am now an adult - a functioning member of society with great job, family blah blah blah.

Anyone in a program knows it's structure and rigid rules versus being outside - the real world with freedom. Apparently, you didn't get that. seriously, are you retarded or what? Has all that jizz dried up in your facial cavities blocking some neural pathways to your miniscule brain or what? You are one of the biggest idiots I have ever had the misfortune of conversing with.

Yes, the world has "social mores" and  idiosynractic conventions in every culture. Unfortunately, the one we live in has morons like you - who believe that anything that falls outside of the norm (or RULE) should be labelled, controlled, and medicated. Please go away - but before you go, please tell me whose payroll you are really on.

Actually, you just plain fucking missed his point when he mentioned those things.

But we don't expect you to understand anyway.

Yep, the assWHO is a shill and I'm guessing CCM is full of crapola - it's all bullshit, if CCM really was in any of these places, she wouldn't be here, ringing their bells.

You should reread "guests post" (top of the page), he / she was talking about choosing food and being told when to wake up and go to bed... I dont consider this abusive and I dont think many other people would either........try to focus here and calm down a little.

assWHO, you missed my point - try again, I'll give you one more chance.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 30, 2007, 10:05:35 PM »
Since when was structure abuse?
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 30, 2007, 11:30:44 PM »
Since when is abuse structure?

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2007, 12:11:52 PM »
There is NO abuse because structure exists. The structure your poster is whining about is not being able to eat whenever, and whatever they want. Also, not being able to lay in bed all day. Boo-hoo, that is so rough! I mean that is downright torturous. Give me a break!

Being restrained for no reason, is abusive. But, as we know there are times when people need to be restrained.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 31, 2007, 12:21:55 PM »
There is NO abuse because structure exists. The structure your poster is whining about is not being able to eat whenever, and whatever they want. Also, not being able to lay in bed all day. Boo-hoo, that is so rough! I mean that is downright torturous. Give me a break!

Being restrained for no reason, is abusive. But, as we know there are times when people need to be restrained.

Genius, you missed my point entirely. Or are intentionally choosing to ignore. Or the other option which I believe is true - you have a sub-zero intelligence level coupled with some serious psych issues which have yet to be addressed properly.

Now run along.