Author Topic: New To Fornits? An Advisory...  (Read 12025 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
New To Fornits? An Advisory...
« on: October 27, 2007, 11:45:53 AM »
The bellicose postings and attacks on opponents of Behavior Modification programs and program survivors are by individuals with financial ties to the abusive teen industry.  The recent GAO hearing concerning the industry and resultant media attention has caused these individuals to lash out in defense of programs.  The poster known as TheWho has a financial interest in programs, specifically investment of capital.  CCMGirl1989 has connections to an educational consultant.  Comments made by these posters ("trolls") are intended to subvert and disrupt discussion of relevant issues, and should be regarded as propaganda of the abusive teen industry.   [/color]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 01:37:32 PM »
As a long time fornits poster and reader I find that way too confusing for me.  You are mucking up my thinking with categorizing them.  Lets keep it “black and whiteâ€

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 01:39:32 PM »
Previous poster is TheWho. No one else here uses the same formatting he does.

The fact that he needed to try to hide himself speaks volumes.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 01:55:17 PM »
Connections to an Educational Consultant? I don't refer to programs. A lot of people here would like to believe that I refer to programs, and get financially compensated for it. But, that is not true.

People have asked me about my experiences, and I do my best to be honest and open with them.

The end.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2007, 02:22:23 PM »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2007, 02:26:05 PM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""
Connections to an Educational Consultant? I don't refer to programs. A lot of people here would like to believe that I refer to programs, and get financially compensated for it. But, that is not true.

People have asked me about my experiences, and I do my best to be honest and open with them.

The end.

That includes changing your story?  :rofl:
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2007, 03:16:58 PM »
Connections to an Educational Consultant? I don't refer to programs.

No real denial there, only an example of what programs call "re-direction".  Do you refer people to an EdCon?

No denial from TheWho, either.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2007, 06:02:30 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Connections to an Educational Consultant? I don't refer to programs.

No real denial there, only an example of what programs call "re-direction".  Do you refer people to an EdCon?

No denial from TheWho, either.

What is NO! I DON"T REFER PARENTS TO ED CONS!!!! Get that through your head people! Geezus!!!!!!!!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2007, 06:03:51 PM »
Why not?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2007, 07:23:35 PM »
Quote from: ""Commentator""
The bellicose postings and attacks on opponents of Behavior Modification programs and program survivors are by individuals with financial ties to the abusive teen industry.  The recent GAO hearing concerning the industry and resultant media attention has caused these individuals to lash out in defense of programs.  The poster known as TheWho has a financial interest in programs, specifically investment of capital.  CCMGirl1989 has connections to an educational consultant.  Comments made by these posters ("trolls") are intended to subvert and disrupt discussion of relevant issues, and should be regarded as propaganda of the abusive teen industry.   [/color]

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2007, 07:44:56 PM »
All of you guys are acting like a bunch of retards, you know that?

Keep it up. It's very close to being boring.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2007, 07:58:15 PM »
Excellent thread folks,  A true classic (well close anyway)

If any of you remember the witch trials in the 1600’s I think you will see a comparison in logic here.  

“If they threw a woman in the pond and she sinks to the bottom and drowns she is determined to be not a witch (innocent).  If she floats she is guilty and they burn her at the stake…." Draw the parallel?  Ha,Ha,Ha,… gotta love this place.

CCM hang in there

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2007, 08:29:42 PM »
I have no problems sticking this out till the bitter end. I have stuck it out  this far, haven't I?!! It's been interesting, hasn't it? Calling us retards is rude. We are a special group though, aren't we?!! LOL!!!! Some of us more mature then others, that's for sure! Some are just emotionally challenged.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2007, 08:46:05 PM »
I didn't call anyone a retard. I said everyone was *acting* like retards. Old program trick, or at least, from the one I came from. I've been known to wax ironic from time to time.

Regardless, I think that calling someone a retard or saying that they are acting like one is not nearly as annoying as all of this bullshit infighting. I'm not saying we should all get along, and far be it for me to say I don't often sink to the lowest common denominator, especially when I come up with the idea to lower it further, but seriously, at least we all could go for some style points and have the exchanges contain a little more variety than we are currently witnessing.

In short, I'm not saying that flame threads shouldn't exist. I just wish they'd be more interesting.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2007, 10:37:02 PM »
I agree. I'm sick of rehashing the same old shit (such as the definition of "program" here on fornits, shouldn't it be a sticky?) and repeating ourselves.

Also, you're gay, fuck you, you faggot!  :rofl:
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."