Author Topic: Sorenson's Ranch Info  (Read 7558 times)

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
Sorenson's Ranch Info
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2007, 08:27:05 PM »
There is also a book called An American Travesty that you may wish to read. it is available through the university of chicago press

http://www.press.uchicago.edu/cgi-bin/h ... /16231.ctl
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Sorenson's Ranch Info
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2007, 12:08:34 AM »
buyer beware though on any programme, treatment center, or what not.. no one here or anywhere can say your child is safe there.. that is a myth..

power corrupts no matter how well regulated or well intentioned the place happens to be.

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
    • http://www.carstenovergaard.dk
Another task.
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2007, 07:03:59 AM »
Quote from: ""ahx2""
I am appreciating everyones comments.  I know that I just need to wait until after the eval.  and see what the recommendations are at that time.  However, I am trying to go into it educated on my options ahead of time.  If this Julie person can point me in a direction I appreciate that.  I am terrified of it becoming a police matter but know that that might be where the real "help" lies.

Amy

Unfortunately you also have another task, when you have decide how to deal with your son.

His behavior did not occur out of nothing. According to research done here in Europe about 75-70 percent of the youth, who sexual molest other children have themselves been molested some time back. It means that there is a huge risk that somebody close to your child is someone who has be stopped or other children could be of risk.

You need to start this kind of investigation just to protect your other off-springs as well as other children in your neighborhood.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sorenson's Ranch Info
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2007, 11:31:49 AM »
the dane has a good point.. this scum bag/scum bags needs to be taken to the court of smith and wesson!