Author Topic: CCM CUNT SEDUCES MALE STAFF AND LAUGHS?  (Read 8842 times)

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
CCM CUNT SEDUCES MALE STAFF AND LAUGHS?
« Reply #90 on: October 30, 2007, 07:26:19 PM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
Quote from: ""Guest""
CCM girl 1989
Mid Life Crisis Poster

Posted: 23 Oct 2007 19:05 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does it count if you enjoyed it?!!

CCM Girl's flippant remark about sexual abuse in programs.

That's the one that got to me, especially in the context of the conversation.  Of course I'm aware that not all sexual experiences inside program are abusive, but sex between staff and student, no matter how hot he is or how much she wants it too is wrong.  Its abuse of power.  Some people were horribly scarred by the sexual abuse they endured inside and for that comment to come out right on the heels of those people was..... insensitive to say the least.

Let add abuse from oldcomers and other staff/students to that abuse of power dynamic. And CCM not abusive, what?!@? Are you just trying to prove something? It's hard to take you seriously when you make statements like "Does it count if you enjoyed it?!!" and your various comments about survivors just playing the victim card. I don't doubt your belief about your experience, but it all sounds like abuse to me.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 01, 2007, 03:11:29 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
CCM girl 1989
Mid Life Crisis Poster

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little history on me.........I was first sent away at the age of 12. I'll never forget the date 1-16-86. I was the youngest girl at the school. My first placement was called Heritage School for girls, located in Provo, Utah. Anyway, I was only supposed to be there for 1 year. 1 year came, and went.....I lost my only brother 6 months after I got there in a freak drowning accident. That was my first homevisit, was attending his funeral. I didn't go on many homevisits, 2-3 a year. I never got in any trouble when I went home, I did everything I could to prove to my parents I would be the perfect daughter, it didn't work. They were happy to have me gone, that way they could retire, and travel the world. Anyway, I went to my therapy sessions, and as time went on.......we all knew that I was going to be left to rot in these places till I turned 18 no matter how great I did. It was hard work to maintain the level system, to be perfect, to not get upset over my situation. I snapped after 3 years of this. I finally had the "fuck it attitude". I mean it didn't much matter if I were on S.S. (special status) or leval 4? I was determined to do whatever I wanted (like step outside onto the porch, you had to be on leval 2 for that!), to say whatever I wanted, to use the lords name in vain if I wanted. I just gave up, I tried to do the things the right way, and it didn't get me anywhere. I was angry, I was violent, I did things I know hurt people. I found out I was being shipped from one school to another, and I ran. I was gone for a week, and was captured to only have the one and only Karr Farnworth there to pick me up and take me to Cross Creek Manor, where I endured even more abuse. I spent almost a year there, before I ran from there too. This time for good, I never went back. That's it, just wanted you to know a little more about me.

CCM Girl ran from her final program at age 16. Age 16 is not the age of consent; and no mid-teen-age-girl can give "consent" to sexual activity with a staff member who has total legal control and power over her. Such sexual engagment is legally and morally wrong, even if the girl say "she liked it."
The negative posts to CCM Girl seem to have been made to her flipplant rermark; not to her situation.

Well....I don't know. What say you about a 16 yr old boy screwing a 20 yr old woman? Is it wrong then, or just hot?

All relationships within the confines of programs are abusive, and in that way, sexual relationships within these programs are abusive. But, I don't think that a relationship that a teen girl/boy initiates with the aim of satisfying a sexual urge, is sexual abuse, anymore than a prisoner having sex with a guard is sexual abuse. It's the situation that’s abusive, not the relationship, necessarily. Does that make any sense? It’s certainly not “sexual abuseâ€

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 01, 2007, 06:23:17 AM »
We are talking about a complicated, contextual, matter. Blanket statements like all teen/adult sex is inherently sexual abuse of the minor are oversimplifications, perhaps. And, having the opinion that it’s wrong but not sexual abuse, isn’t flippant or belittling to anyone

I would say though that 'consenting' teen/adult sex in a programme is definitely abuse of status. Whilst I wouldn't call it rape I sure wouldn't object to the person being immediately fired and brought up on criminal charges.

It still brings the ultimate question to mind.. did the girl or boy consent to get laid.. or did they consent because they were worried about the long term hassle of saying no?

Without a doubt.. Sex doesn't belong in the confines of any sort of treatment facility between staff and client.

Now a 16 year old on the street.. that is an entirely different story.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 01, 2007, 01:52:51 PM »
One of the problems is you are mixing an abuse of power with sexual relations.  And that is what rape is at the core of it.  People who rape do not rape primarily for the sexual release, but for the (twisted) affirmation they get from rendering someone else powerless to their will.  What is so sick about it is that this (authentic as opposed to play) degradation of another human being is tied up with the ability to ejaculate.

There is a gray area of what actually constitutes "rape" in most people's minds regarding what motions and machinations the bodies and minds affected actually go through in said event.  And hence there is a lot of debate about definitions.  It is less gray in the Psychological and Psychiatric fields, but here also, there have been enough changes in policy over the years to indicate that understanding of this area of human experience is still evolving.  Keep in mind that these fields are notoriously paternalistic.

Even leaving interpretation up to the person most affected negatively is still an incomplete picture.  Because people's understanding of what they went through evolves and changes over time and acquired maturity, and is, moreover, heavily influenced by the group mindset or the relationship they are in at the moment, or have been in the recent past.  You could well say their minds have been fucked over doubly, as well, when you are talking about someone who has not reached the age of consent yet.  I don't really care about where people think they are at... There are physiological changes that still occur in the development of the human brain up through one's late teens, with some subtler changes not occurring until people are in their late twenties.  You don't think there are psychological counterparts still underway whilst the physical blueprint is still being mapped out?

One of the reasons that rape is so traumatic to its victims is that one's sexual identity is dealt one hell of a clobber, and some of these said victims never quite recover from that blow.  By "sexual identity" I am not talking about whether you identify yourself as heterosexual or homosexual or man or woman or any of the increasing alternatives in between, but rather how you see yourself as one soul in the cosmos on your chosen ventures of sexual or other joy, and whether you like yourself and have respect for yourself or not.  Some rape victims find they just can not live inside their skin anymore after such an experience.  Their self-concept was not strong enough, or not developed enough before that trauma.  Hence, so many suicide attempts, usually years later.

Anyway, back to the original issue of the mixing abuse of power with sexual relations.  There are well-founded reasons that sexual relations between adult and minor, guard and inmate, therapist and patient, teacher and student, etc. etc. etc. is against the law, and those reasons have been well understood, or at the least reasonably well accredited, for decades and decades.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 01, 2007, 06:37:16 PM »
But I'll be damned if I didn't wanna nail certain female staff members. Fuck yeah!! Some of those sexxy bitches could really get my fucking blood boiling!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 01, 2007, 06:48:08 PM »
Do I... *crackle*... know you, STB?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 01, 2007, 06:51:28 PM »
:rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 01, 2007, 07:51:20 PM »
Quote from: ""Satan's Teddy Bear""
But I'll be damned if I didn't wanna nail certain female staff members. Fuck yeah!! Those sexxy bitches could sure get my blood boiling!!!

I hear ya!