Author Topic: CCM CUNT SEDUCES MALE STAFF AND LAUGHS?  (Read 8857 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
CCM CUNT SEDUCES MALE STAFF AND LAUGHS?
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2007, 03:19:14 PM »
Treatment that isn't in a program has existed for a long, long time. The problem with making treatment into a "program" has been stated so many times I'm really sick of it.

Treatment is treatment. A program is coercion, isolation, and forcing them to go through a level system and complete a bullshit curriculum in a bullshit environment of inmates having control over other inmates, fear, reprisal, and brainwashing to varying degrees.

ANY institution that uses ANY of what I talked about above is a PROGRAM, NOT A TREATMENT INSTITUTION.

Any system that forces kids to go to school (public or private), isolating them into one building, dividing them up by last (like cattle), forcing them to go thru a level system like 3rd, 4th grade etc with the threat of staying back and repeating a level and not being able to get out until you reach level 12 or age out which ever comes first.  Those god dam hall monitors, turning you in if you dare try to go to the bathroom without a pass.  Forced to learn their bs curriculum.  Fear reprisal, brainwashing to varying degrees.

They are all the same dam it, how many times do I need to explain this :

ANY institution that uses ANY of what I talked about above is a PROGRAM, NOT A TREATMENT INSTITUTION.

Dont make me bring out my monkey!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2007, 03:22:24 PM »

Offline Dr.Zaius

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2007, 03:29:35 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Treatment that isn't in a program has existed for a long, long time. The problem with making treatment into a "program" has been stated so many times I'm really sick of it.

Treatment is treatment. A program is coercion, isolation, and forcing them to go through a level system and complete a bullshit curriculum in a bullshit environment of inmates having control over other inmates, fear, reprisal, and brainwashing to varying degrees.

Any system that forces kids to go to school (public or private), isolating them into one building, dividing them up by last (like cattle), forcing them to go thru a level system like 3rd, 4th grade etc with the threat of staying back and repeating a level and not being able to get out until you reach level 12 or age out which ever comes first.  Those god dam hall monitors, turning you in if you dare try to go to the bathroom without a pass.  Forced to learn their bs curriculum.  Fear reprisal, brainwashing to varying degrees.

No.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2007, 04:04:52 PM »
Watching TheWho get more and more shrill would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2007, 04:11:53 PM »
I think it is much more Funny than pathetic!!

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2007, 05:15:42 PM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""
So, an anecdote about treatment means programs are not all bad, and are necessary?

Programs are NOT necessary, the rest of the world and the vast majority of the USA for that matter gets along fine without them, using actual treatment without mountains of non consensual, un-necessary bullshit along with them.

Perhaps what you define as a program and what I define as a program are two differing things. I have just stated what mine is. I have it that way because stating "a institution that is based off of unnecessary, nonconsensual, coercion, isolation, and forcing them to go through a level system and complete a bullshit curriculum in a bullshit environment of inmates having control over other inmates, fear, reprisal, and brainwashing to varying degrees" is too long winded for easy conversation.

Do you mean not all treatment institutions are bad? I agree. A PROGRAM is intrinsically bad and by fixing it it wouldn't be "A PROGRAM" anymore, and I'm done repeating this!

Your anecdote shows a necessity for TREATMENT, not for PROGRAMMING.

In conclusion, I'm going to go make some soup now.

Bump.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2007, 05:29:08 PM »
So, an anecdote about treatment means programs are not all bad, and are necessary?

Programs are NOT necessary, the rest of the world and the vast majority of the USA for that matter gets along fine without them, using actual treatment without mountains of non consensual, un-necessary bullshit along with them.

Perhaps what you define as a program and what I define as a program are two differing things. I have just stated what mine is. I have it that way because stating "a institution that is based off of unnecessary, nonconsensual, coercion, isolation, and forcing them to go through a level system and complete a bullshit curriculum in a bullshit environment of inmates having control over other inmates, fear, reprisal, and brainwashing to varying degrees" is too long winded for easy conversation.

Do you mean not all treatment institutions are bad? I agree. A PROGRAM is intrinsically bad and by fixing it it wouldn't be "A PROGRAM" anymore, and I'm done repeating this!

Your anecdote shows a necessity for TREATMENT, not for PROGRAMMING.

In conclusion, I'm going to go make some soup now.

Bump.

Get a fucking life freak.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2007, 05:34:57 PM »

Any system that forces kids to go to school (public or private), isolating them into one building, dividing them up by last name (like cattle), forcing them to go thru a level system like 3rd, 4th grade etc with the threat of staying back and repeating a level and not being able to get out until you reach level 12 or age out which ever comes first.  Those god dam hall monitors, turning you in if you dare try to go to the bathroom without a pass.  Forced to learn their bs curriculum.  Fear reprisal, brainwashing to varying degrees.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2007, 05:39:30 PM »
CCM: there is a reason your cousin experienced the events he did.  This is his fate.  His parents did right not to interfere with events by forcing him into a program. He will henceforth go forward and  make a difference.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2007, 05:43:44 PM »
CCM: there is a reason your cousin experienced the events he did.  This is his fate.  His parents did right not to interfere with events by forcing him into a program. He will henceforth go forward and  make a difference.

Are you high at this time? Do you realize he has been out of our lives for nearly 10 years. Has had 2 kids out of wedlock. Has people wanting to kill him? Are you out of your god damn mind?

Oh it's great that nobody took the bull by the horns when these problems started surfacing!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2007, 01:05:57 AM »
Well if he is related to you, it would figure.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2007, 08:58:56 AM »
And then have somebody who would have refused to get help on his own after his experience of "help".

A program could easily have poisoned him against the entire concept of rehab.

I'm just reminded of the girl who, right after leaving ASR or some similar hellhole, started doing cocaine the moment she got home.

yeah, it was TheWho's daughter.  she went straight back to her "old" lifestyle (drinking and getting high) and cut him off from her life in the first week.  way to go, girl!
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Joseph W. Gauld

• View Profile
Re: rape vs consent
« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2007, 11:44:25 AM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""
I am not a victim today, you are right. I am going forward, and making a difference. I know there was a reason I experienced the events that I did. And I don't care what some of these people have to say about me on here.

Now, now, my lil SweePee, why don't you come over here and sit on my lap and we'll go "forward" in this thing together, heh heh heh... You sound just like some of my more "special" students.  Such feisty vigor!  Such zest for life!  Makes even an ole codger like me wanna get up and give it some of that good old school spirit!  Go!! Go!! Go!!!  Now!! Now!! Now!! Faster! Faster! Faster!!

Paternally,
Joseph W. Gauld, The Educator

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2007, 12:00:26 PM »
Well if he is related to you, it would figure.

Now, that's not very nice. I do believe that substance abuse runs in peoples family. We all have to be careful. I've had 3 people in my family become addicts of one kind or another. 2 outta the 3 pulled out of it, and cleaned up. 1 unfortunately died from the years of abuse, the other is doing extremely well, and the last one...well, we shall see he is due to turn himself in to treatment November 1st.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: rape vs consent
« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2007, 12:12:16 PM »
Quote from: ""Joseph W. Gauld""
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""
I am not a victim today, you are right. I am going forward, and making a difference. I know there was a reason I experienced the events that I did. And I don't care what some of these people have to say about me on here.
Now, now, my lil SweePee, why don't you come over here and sit on my lap and we'll go "forward" in this thing together, heh heh heh... You sound just like some of my more "special" students.  Such feisty vigor!  Such zest for life!  Makes even an ole codger like me wanna get up and give it some of that good old school spirit!  Go!! Go!! Go!!!  Now!! Now!! Now!! Faster! Faster! Faster!!

Paternally,
Joseph W. Gauld, The Educator

:rofl:  ::bwahaha::  ::bwahaha2::