Author Topic: AP: Sexual Misconduct Plagues US Schools  (Read 9071 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
AP: Sexual Misconduct Plagues US Schools
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2007, 04:01:26 PM »
Surer seems like CCM Girl is saying that adult staff members have the right to have sex with minors, if the teens "flirt and ask for it, and enjoy it."  SICK WOMAN!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Rachael

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2007, 04:03:57 PM »
You all make me sick. This is so fucking twisted, and I cannot believe that you are all sitting around justifying abuse "if the guy is hot enough" and comparing sexual assault to married consensual sex.

Has some bizarre time shift occured and thrown us back to the days when a woman daring to walk alone was "asking for it" and if she didn't fight back hard enough she obviously wanted it to happen?
Justice, Justice shall you pursue.

Deuteronomy 16:20

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2007, 04:04:36 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""

From a fathers perspective, I will definitely have a tough time with that, even after she is married!!  Ask your husband how he feels.

You're an asshole!  ITS FUCKING WRONG!!!   Christ!  I can't believe I have to actually EXPLAIN this to you people!!!  What the fuck is wrong with you??  Its no different than some shrink fucking his patient.  No, I take that back.  Its the same, but worse because she's a kid.  WRONG WRONG WRONG.

Shit, I'm done.  I can't expose myself to this twisted crap anymore.  I'm going where the sane people are.  Key West.  I'll post pics in the thread up in Open Free For All.  

Have fun kids.

::seg::
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Re: what do you mean well monitored?
« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2007, 04:05:58 PM »
Quote from: ""lorri""
Or, how about sending the house/dorm father up to the lockup room to paddle girls who by the way are not wearing anything but a t-shirt and undies.  He was not attractive, but even if he had been it wouldn't have been ok.  CCM are you such a mental midgit that you actually are defending abusers?

I am not defending abusers! However, I am trying to tell you the other side of it. Sorry if this offends you. I know I am being painfully honest when speaking about this, and it can ruffle some feathers.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2007, 04:06:48 PM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""
BTW, I don't want kids.

Thank FSM!!!!

You probably shouldn't expose yourself to small animals either.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2007, 04:08:37 PM »

I am not defending abusers! However, I am trying to tell you the other side of it. Sorry if this offends you. I know I am being painfully honest when speaking about this, and it can ruffle some feathers.

What do you NOT GET about a person in a position of power over another should NEVER flirt, make a pass, fuck, bang, kiss, fondle, poke or otherwise sexually engage him or herself?   Why is that so difficult for you to grasp???

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2007, 04:19:02 PM »
DEFCON 1.

SPEAKERS TO 11.

THAT IS ALL
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2007, 04:22:23 PM »
Key West is beautiful. However you do know a very large portion of the population are HIV positive?

It makes me feel good telling the other side of it. You guys here are all such victims!!!!!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Dr.Zaius

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2007, 04:24:41 PM »

<bgsound>

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2007, 04:28:50 PM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
Quote from: ""TheWho""

From a fathers perspective, I will definitely have a tough time with that, even after she is married!!  Ask your husband how he feels.

You're an asshole!  ITS FUCKING WRONG!!!   Christ!  I can't believe I have to actually EXPLAIN this to you people!!!  What the fuck is wrong with you??  Its no different than some shrink fucking his patient.  No, I take that back.  Its the same, but worse because she's a kid.  WRONG WRONG WRONG.

Shit, I'm done.  I can't expose myself to this twisted crap anymore.  I'm going where the sane people are.  Key West.  I'll post pics in the thread up in Open Free For All.  

Have fun kids.

::seg::

You need to calm down a little bit, be nice to people, I think we are all in agreement, just wording it a little differently.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2007, 04:30:46 PM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""

What do you NOT GET about a person in a position of power over another should NEVER flirt, make a pass, fuck, bang, kiss, fondle, poke or otherwise sexually engage him or herself?   Why is that so difficult for you to grasp???

Amen, it's doesn't matter if the child stripped naked and danced around the room. It's wrong, it's rape, it's child abuse and I would hope that the fucker would burn for it. CCM I hope someone has stolen your password and this is not really you, but if it is... SICK SICK SICK go and get some help.
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Dr.Zaius

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2007, 04:35:22 PM »

<bgsound>

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2007, 04:40:45 PM »
Thank you. Please let the screaming ape kill this horror show of a thread.

CCM Girl, get help. No, seriously. Actual fucking help. If you can't see the problem with what you're writing then you shouldn't be here.

TheNewWho, fuck off and die.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Victims
« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2007, 05:07:22 PM »
CCM, You are fucking right!  I am such a victim.  Want to know the good thing about that?  Not really, but I am gonna tell you anyhow.  Just in case you have a sudden attack of compassion or something.  The good part of being a fucking victim is that I came through it alive.  Not alltogether whole, but alive.  That is a miracle in and of itself.  You want to know the sin that got me placed in a Roloff hell hole?  Probably not, but gonna tell you anyway.  I could not be sent back to live with my father because he spent years fucking me, which was not welcome either.  My mother did not want to be a mom, so she sent me away.  Frequently!  The Roloff Hell Farm was just the last ditch effort to not have to have a child in her house.  Mostly so she could fuck my boyfriend some more with me out of the way, but I digress.  I was told upon my arrival that I was at fault in everything that I had been through, and that I was never to speak of any of it ever again.  This was their idea of dealing with child abuse.  So pardon the fuck right out of me if I find it offensive when you defend the programs.

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2007, 05:16:58 PM »
I'm totally serious. It was wrong of him, but I didn't mind it since he was HOT! So, does that count?!! There were a few of us in there that thought some of the men around us were very handsome, and flirted hard with them. Does that make it wrong for the male staff since we welcomed it? A lot of people on this board feel like that no matter what any contact with a student is wrong, and I'm not sure I agree with that?

Sorry that my comment upset you Anne. But, do you feel like all advances from staff to student are considered to be sexual abuse?

You know CCM girl a lot of young women flirt with older men because they see them as "safe" and it is a way of sort of testing their sexuality. This is a relatiely normal part of adolescent development. it is also why a teacher student "relationship" is morally wrong and inherently abusive. The adult is abusing a situation of trust when they allow themself cross that line. it does not have to be what many think of as a "rape" to be abuse. It is as much a violation of trust and an abuse of power. Sexual assault of any sort is about power. In a program like situation the power aspect is particularly relevant because the adult also has the currency of freedom which the child (and 17 year old girls are legally children) badly wants because they have been incarcerated without trial.
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen