Author Topic: Fornits wiki status  (Read 8053 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Fornits wiki status
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2007, 08:36:59 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I did do this. I called Aspen about New Leaf Academy. The child i described was pretty tame. "not coping with the divorce" "Mean to her little bro" they recommended sending this phantom 12 year old girl to SUWS to drag llamas across the country first then to look into New Leaf for "aftercare". Apparently they absolutely did not take violent or mentally ill kids

i then had someone ele call about a kid who had a violent temper and behaviours that strongly suggested hardcore bipolar. They did not ask whether the kid had gone to a bonafide doctor but they did recommend Dragging llamas across mountains followed by New leaf. The only 2 things these phantom girls had in common was they were 12.

Interesting, yet not surprising, eh? This speaks volumes about their lack of ethics, etc.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline AuntieEm

• View Profile
Fornits wiki status
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2007, 10:58:32 AM »
It would be interesting to systematically catalog the contradictions in the sales pitches, just as illustrated in the previous posts.

I've noticed that at the Aspen A Academy site, no matter what issue you click on--depression, ADD, academic failure, bipolar, ingrown toenail, bad haircut, whatever--you get the same assessment form, and yes, the form suggests that any and every teenager needs treatment.

Auntie Em

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Fornits wiki status
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2007, 01:38:52 PM »
I did do this. I called Aspen about New Leaf Academy. The child i described was pretty tame. "not coping with the divorce" "Mean to her little bro" they recommended sending this phantom 12 year old girl to SUWS to drag llamas across the country first then to look into New Leaf for "aftercare". Apparently they absolutely did not take violent or mentally ill kids

i then had someone ele call about a kid who had a violent temper and behaviours that strongly suggested hardcore bipolar. They did not ask whether the kid had gone to a bonafide doctor but they did recommend Dragging llamas across mountains followed by New leaf. The only 2 things these phantom girls had in common was they were 12.

How low will they go?

:roll:  ::noway::
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Fornits wiki status
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2007, 02:28:57 PM »
Quote from: ""AuntieEm""
It would be interesting to systematically catalog the contradictions in the sales pitches, just as illustrated in the previous posts.

I've noticed that at the Aspen A Academy site, no matter what issue you click on--depression, ADD, academic failure, bipolar, ingrown toenail, bad haircut, whatever--you get the same assessment form, and yes, the form suggests that any and every teenager needs treatment.

Which is exactly why a lot of these teens aren't really troubled (at least not until after they get out).  That's why I hate the "troubled teen" label. "Alleged by really dodgy con artists to be a troubled teen" would be more accurate.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fornits wiki status
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2007, 03:37:46 PM »
Psy is a confused young bisexual. Psy voluntarily entered a treatment center as a legal adult. His parents did not approve of his bisexual ways and asked him to move out or enter a treatment center. Psy chose to enter a treatment center. The treatment center wanted to help Psy get a taste for life in the real world and let him leave when he wished. Psy lasted less than one day in the real world before he came knocking on the door. The treatment center taking pity upon Psy, let him enter back into the treatment program. Psy completed his treatment program and moved back home with his parents. Psy having no social skills remains at home and builds an online persona. Psy overdramatizes his voluntary treatment story to garner sympathy and attention. Psy enjoys the attention he receives by portraying himself as a victim. Psy is only a victim of his own bad choices. Psy continues to live in the past and suffers from negative thinking. I pray that Psy is able to move on from his past and begin to enjoy his life.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Fornits wiki status
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2007, 04:03:15 PM »
Psy is a confused young bisexual. Psy voluntarily entered a treatment center as a legal adult. His parents did not approve of his bisexual ways and asked him to move out or enter a treatment center. Psy chose to enter a treatment center. The treatment center wanted to help Psy get a taste for life in the real world and let him leave when he wished. Psy lasted less than one day in the real world before he came knocking on the door. The treatment center taking pity upon Psy, let him enter back into the treatment program. Psy completed his treatment program and moved back home with his parents. Psy having no social skills remains at home and builds an online persona. Psy overdramatizes his voluntary treatment story to garner sympathy and attention. Psy enjoys the attention he receives by portraying himself as a victim. Psy is only a victim of his own bad choices. Psy continues to live in the past and suffers from negative thinking. I pray that Psy is able to move on from his past and begin to enjoy his life.

ottowa? this is anne, right?

Offline AuntieEm

• View Profile
Fornits wiki status
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2007, 12:52:45 PM »
The "troubled teen" label accomplishes several things: it undermines the credibility of the teen, it boosts the credibility of the parents, reduces the parents' sense of guilt, and the teen does not need to come out of the program as a healthy, well-adjusted person.

"Bad apple" teen + "long-suffering" parent = "Too bad, we did all we could and he/she was already screwed up before the program."

A merciless trap.

Auntie Em

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
Fornits wiki status
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2007, 09:57:22 PM »

I've never met Psy nor do I know his story. However, your spineless, inbred attempt at a smear campaign gets about a 2 out of 10 in my book.
Allow me to share some 'deep thoughts' with you.....

If your life is peachy fucking keen. Why do you bother coming here? You wouldn't read or post here if you were as " together " and " above " others as you think you are. There's a voice in your head that tells you to keep coming back to read. That voice is the same voice that hated that place when you were there. You just don't have the balls to listen to it. You're very confused and anxious. The only thing you can do to battle your anxiety regarding your confusion is anonymously attacking people who have the gumption to call a spade a spade. Go ahead live in cartoon land - stay in the Jim Jones Kool aid line. You're as ignorant and as useless as Caroline's ranting and raving from 20 years ago.

If you love CEDU so much why don't you go dirt hump the soil of Mel Wassermans grave?

What do you do in your spare time? Call up other pro-CEDUians and reflect on memorable rap moments where you and other unlicensced degenerate staff yelled at one another just because it was M/W/F 1-5?

You think you're tough. You think you've got it figure out? You want to stand up and do the right thing? Go find Caroline, Stacy, Randy, Rudy, Sharon, and all those other mindless followers and get them to publicly own up to their mistakes. When they do that we'll all shut the fuck up. They never will because they are too ashamed.

Call up any of the current or former Staff (Steve Rookey, Tim Brace, Tim Earle, Pat Smokedubsky, on and on and on and on ) and get them to agree to a public hearing on the bullshit that went down at RMA. I'll provide them a detailed and comprehensive list of deserved questions/issues beforehand. I'll let them think about their responses and call me when they're ready. When they're ready with honest answers we'll start talking. We're not looking for a shitstorm of 'spin' and Cover Your Ass Political doublespeak. We'll record the conversation and submit the transcript to a neutral 3rd party. I'll personally guarantee you each and staff member are so guilt ridden or cult loving' they wouldn't have the balls to do so.

Every former student deserves a genuine public apology from the fuckwads mentioned above. Yet, an apology isn't enough. They need to make amends.

Until then consider yourself my beat sheet. Consider yourself your own dirt list shoved up Stacy Wasserman's ass

What would Lon Woodbury do if he lost his job tomorrow and was forced to start a new career tomorrow? He'd fucking panic and shit himself. That's why he's convinced himself he's right. His 'work' is the 'good lord's work'. He has to wake up in the morning and say "I count". "My existince on this planet is helpful". 90% of people in the US are terrified by those questions so instead, they live in denial and dysfunction. And in the meantime they end up fucking people over and backstabbing plenty along the way.

Has that douchebag, Lon, ever made an apology on his website for how detrimental CEDU or RMA was? Intentional or unintentional detriment - I don't care.

Let's hear it douche bag. Nothing would make me happier than getting face to face with someone like you, who by day supports TBS fraud by acting like a civilized, god-fearing upstanding, caring member of society while your evenings and weekends are spent being a bully that talks shit and spews spineless  verbal diahrea on Fornit's.  You, my sod-busting, lot lizard are a lost and desperate waste of organic matter. You are 1 shot of Kool aid away from becoming a Priest that molests choir boys.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Fornits wiki status
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2007, 10:33:16 PM »
If you love CEDU so much why don't you go dirt hump the soil of Mel Wassermans grave?

My god, I just got an unholy urge to deface that man's grave. Anyone know where he's buried/enshrined/whatever?

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
Fornits wiki status
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2007, 11:47:29 PM »
They probably had a cerimonious 'ashes at sea" service for him at the pond. Wherein, a flotilla of canoes set forth and cast his sanctimonious  ashes into the puddle of pond scum. At which point the moby dick sized carp immediatelty consumed him,shit him out and ran his anger.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 12:45:17 AM by Guest »

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Fornits wiki status
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2007, 12:10:25 AM »
Did anyone ever catch that carp?

Oh lord, I wanted to... 2.5 years of fishing never netted him.

Strange.... I suddenly have this uncontrollable desire to resume my animal crossing game.

Hmmm. from defacing graves to the nintendo DS. And it all went down in two posts.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
Fornits wiki status
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2007, 12:42:18 AM »
Frogger? I just saw the Seinfeld episode of frogger.

I never caught him. What was his name? Nessie or something like that?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Fornits wiki status
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2007, 01:20:53 AM »
Quote from: ""dishdutyfugitive""
Frogger? I just saw the Seinfeld episode of frogger.

I never caught him. What was his name? Nessie or something like that?

I honestly do not remember what that fish's name was, but its legend rivaled that of nessie. There were at least two stories regarding that fish. As to whether they were true or not, dunno.

A guy named steve apparently caught him once. He was in one of my big sisters' peer groups. The other story was that the reason it had a fucked up back was that someone accidentally dove on top of him from the diving platform.

Nope. Not frogger. Animal crossing originally came out on the nintendo gamecube, and a newer version was released for the nintendo DS. It's a basic management type game, set to real time (if it's 6am here, it's 6am in the game, unless you mess around with the clock.) You build friendships with your animal neighbors, renovate and expand your house, plant trees and sell the fruit for money, weed the town, and most importantly, collect all of the bugs and fish you can. Each month has it's own selection of seasonal critters. When you fish, you can tell that there is one in the stream or ocean because there will be a shadow, which reminded me of that big assed carp's shadow we would see in the pond.

And... to stay on topic for a second, here.

The CEDU lingo wiki entry needs help, especially from BCA/NWA/Ascent survivors. So far I think I have about ninety items in there.