Author Topic: AP: Sexual Misconduct Plagues US Schools  (Read 8832 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
AP: Sexual Misconduct Plagues US Schools
« Reply #90 on: October 23, 2007, 08:59:36 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
You guys still haven't figured out that the screaming gorillas are the only acceptable response at this point?

"Sexual abuse is bad" just isn't working here.

Maybe a good response for someone who is 12 who just lost his video game or has been grounded.  But there are many of us who prefer to communicate using words.  poke around at some of the other threads... mostly words, which creates discussion.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Dr.Zaius

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 23, 2007, 09:03:25 PM »

<bgsound>

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 23, 2007, 09:10:51 PM »
Nope, the gorillas are still making more sense than you, Who.

gb/2/ST

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 24, 2007, 01:52:17 AM »
Now that hairy beast is HOT!!!! You all know what I am talking about when it comes to this issue! Don't play this "I was so taken advantage of" crap!

There were a lot of us (me included) that did prey upon the male staff.

I'm not saying that it wasn't possible some girls were taken advantage of. But, just not it my schools.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
who,nice start
« Reply #94 on: October 24, 2007, 01:59:22 AM »
If only you meant it, but we all know you don't.  You know the majority here is antiprogram.  You don't have to come in here and be insulted and attacked poor baby, you could go anyplace else, and while you are there whereever there is, FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 24, 2007, 04:01:36 AM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""
Now that hairy beast is HOT!!!! You all know what I am talking about when it comes to this issue! Don't play this "I was so taken advantage of" crap!

I'm not saying that it wasn't possible some girls were taken advantage of. But, just not it my schools.

Well hun you are still in a victims state of mind, you still believe that it was your fault. And yes I know you said nothing sexual happened with you and a staff member, but if it had played out as you said with you coming on to an adult staffer it's obvious you would see it as your fault. The fact is the adult has the power and the responsibility to resist. Just because you as a child had the hots for some adult staff person doesn't absolve him or her from that responsibility and when they cross that line it's rape.

You do know that most pedos are nonviolent right? They groom their victims, seduce, or take advantage of their feelings and naivety or the position of power they hold over their victim.  

Just because you hurt and fight like hell does not make you a victim looking for pity, which is what you called the brave people here. It makes you a human being, a survivor.

I don't know why you want to be a bully and I don't know why you are so scared of being a victim, you're not any more. But it's obvious with the way you treat people you view as victims that you hate victims with a passion and I think that's because you hate yourself. But to hell with trying to help you, I'm not going to just let you piss on me or any other survivors here.

If you ever want to talk just pm me, I'll shut up and listen.  ::dove::
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 24, 2007, 06:59:20 PM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""

Hey CCM girl..... I will pretend to be on staff and you can prey on me ::seg::

I think that somebody needs to hit that thing just right to straighten out the way you are thinking. I would almost bet that you use to fingerbang yourself thinking about staff. You probably still do.

You said you weren't taken advantage of because you can't rape a willing sole. I think you are a sex addict.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 24, 2007, 07:18:30 PM »
You know me so well!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 24, 2007, 07:51:02 PM »
SHUT YOUR FUCK HOLE CCM CUNT.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 24, 2007, 08:12:31 PM »
What a trash thread