Author Topic: Paris Hilton  (Read 8033 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Paris Hilton
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2007, 01:33:00 PM »
http://ronmwangaguhunga.blogspot.com/20 ... h-her.html

Paris: Troubled Teen In Love With Her Reflection

Paris Hilton attended a school for troubled kids? No! Say it aint so! The National Enquirer gives us the lowdown on Paris Hilton's brief stay at the exclusive CEDU school in Running Hills, Ca. The website for the school says:

"CEDU High is an emotional growth boarding school for adolescents who exhibit behavioral and learning difficulties. The curriculum has three cornerstones: The original CEDU Emotional Growth program; college preparatory academics; and an outstanding outdoor adventure program. Woven through this triangle is an enriching theme of visual and performing arts. CEDU High School is the original emotional growth boarding school. Since 1967, it has worked with teens and families to redirect negative behavior, teach vital life skills, create academic success, and reunite families."

There are a million rather snarky comments The Corsair could make about "performing arts," and Paris Hilton and "negative behavior" and Paris Hilton, but we shall refrain. Oh, how we shall refrain.

Anyway, back to the Enquirer because enquiring minds want to know. Patricia Shipp writes:

"(Paris) acted like royalty from the time she arrived until she made her escape -- by limousine -- after two months, charges the source, who attended the school with the hotel heiress.

"'She was a mess from day one,' the insider told The ENQUIRER. 'She was such a spoiled brat that the other rich kids were disgusted with her too!'

"Paris was admitted into the school partly to help her to stop her abuse of drugs and alcohol, but all she talked about was finding a way to get out.

"'She arrived with several bags of designer luggage like she was going to a resort on vacation. She was more concerned about what she was wearing and what shade of makeup to put on rather than talking about her problems.'

"Stuck-up and in love with her reflection, she threw a fit when she learned she could wear only the jeans, T-shirts and sweatshirts supplied by the facility, divulged the insider.

"'But that was nothing compared to the tornado she created when they told her absolutely no makeup.

"'Oh, my God! I thought the end of the world was coming the way she reacted to the rules. If Paris wasn't crying, she was angry -- refusing to eat the food or figuring out how to escape.

"'Everyone was expected to do assigned chores and to participate in group discussions -- but Paris did nothing, except cry like a baby.'"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
Paris Hilton
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2007, 01:52:14 PM »
so according to the enquirer she lasted 2 months (w/out makeup)?

hmmmmm

did ufo's land at RS and steal her makeup and give it to elvis?

Offline ABOUT TO SNAP

• View Profile
Paris Hilton
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2007, 01:57:54 PM »
"'She was a mess from day one,' the insider told The ENQUIRER. 'She was such a spoiled brat that the other rich kids were disgusted with her too!'

LOL Getting honest with Paris. No wonder she didn't have a good experience. That's hysterical
lease.. please... please for the love of god don\'t post pics of that said bowel movement.

Also.. this is getting old, boring, and I\'ll saying.. totally retarded.
You aren\'t acting like retards.. no.. you are a bunch of flaming retards.

There I did it.. I called you all gay retards.
Is that even possible?
Hey.. anyone know if retards swing both ways?

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
    • http://www.carstenovergaard.dk
Just remember who had her before CEDU
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2007, 04:22:57 PM »
Someone planted this "special" personality in her before her parents transferred to CEDU, so they could have her closer to home.

Here is a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provo_Canyon_School

Not even Wasserman himself could have undone the damage done by the grandfather of the lockdowns.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Paris Hilton
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2007, 05:02:49 PM »
didn't realize she was at provo for close to a year.
that justifies almost any behavior, in my opinion

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
Paris Hilton
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2007, 05:11:44 PM »
wait

so is the following correct?

CEDU RS  -  2 months
PROVO    -  1 Year

Is that it or were there other CEDU type facities she went to?

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
Paris Hilton
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2007, 06:28:59 PM »
From Wikipedia
Paris moved between several exclusive homes in her youth, including a suite in the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in Manhattan, Beverly Hills, and the Hamptons. She attended Marywood-Palm Valley School in Rancho Mirage, California her freshman year of high school; Dwight School in New York for her sophomore and junior years; then a few months at Canterbury School in New Milford, Connecticut before dropping out.[1] Hilton eventually earned a GED.[2]

So was Provo her 6th, 7th, or 8th grade year? Does provo do those grades?

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
    • http://www.carstenovergaard.dk
Almost certain
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2007, 06:31:29 PM »
Some mention a CEDU spin-off but the time frame only allow these two facilities.

First Provo according to the mother of her old roommate.

Google "Paris Hilton" and "Provo Canyon School"

According to IMDB, shameless Paris Hilton has been ordered by her family to stay hidden away for two weeks. The Hilton dynasty family eagerly awaits the scandalous flames to burn down to a flickering smolder.

Never one to skip a party, even if it means just popping in for a few minutes, Hilton disregarded all reason and went out partying.

Paris Hilton's latest fashion accessory is a long brown wig. IMDB reports that, "The socialite donned her disguise to go to a rock concert at Club Lingerie in Los Angeles on Saturday night, as she attempts to keep a low profile after a sex tape she made with ex-boyfriend Rick Solomon was leaked onto the Internet."

As Hiltons' new reality show on the Fox, "The Simple Life," hits the airwaves, "Star" reports that Paris has had plenty of practice living a stripped-down lifestyle." At 17, Paris spent a year at the Provo Canyon School in Orem, Utah. The facility has been described as an "exclusive institution for troubled kids, a lockdown facility for troubled teens whose parents could no longer control them."

The school boasts a drug and alcohol treatment program.

The Hilton family has officially said that she was pulled out of regular school because she had a stalker. "Star" reports, however, that the real reason for the holding campus was because, "her parents were scared she'd end up in trouble if they didn't do something to curb her wild partying."

Meanwhile, IMDB is suggesting "Hilton was aware the tape may become public as early as this summer, and took legal advice to block it. However, according to friends quoted on the Page six website, Hilton "never pulled the trigger-no one knows why."

http://www.usmagazine.com/paris_likes_b ... ing_her_ex
To Breanna up there with her comment about Provo Canyon being a 'boarding school'. I've never been to a boarding school that was completly lockdown with a high security unit, an isolation chamber, and a med line. I was there with Paris, too. She was most definately in there for a cocaine problem. She is just as stupid as the media makes her out to be.
The last time I saw Paris was when she was my daughter's roommate at Provo Canyon School in Provo, Utah.
"Google" this place, and its purpose...for the rest of the story.
Paris has had problems for a very long time, but do I feel sorry for her?
Not for a moment.
I cannot forgive her for the influence she had on my daughter during the time they spent together at Provo.
My daughter came out of there thinking she was 10-foot tall, and bulletproof. All she talked about for a couple of years was how much money she could make selling drugs.
I hope this is Paris' "bottom".
My daughter, and this family has had several of them.
She's right finally...it is time for her to grow up.

It seems that someone is removing these old links. Maybe she is - like the present president - about to turn her life around by rewriting most of the past story. If she manage to do like Mr. Bush - ending up as president after a life as troubled young adult, maybe she will do as good as he has. Where should I place Mr. Bush. Is he better or worse than the famous President Harding?

But back to Paris. I have investigated the level systems for about a year. Given all the false confessions, her partying and claimed use of cocain could be "I have done the time and now I commit the crime." I don't think that she had a cocain problem before she entered Provo. I think that it was the early sex with the Spelling guy (He has boasted about it), which caused her to be detained.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
OOK
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2007, 09:21:47 AM »
"...the famous President Harding?"
YOu sincerely overestimate American knowledge.
What is this ook speaker talking about?

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
Paris Hilton
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2007, 11:44:00 AM »
i have no idea

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I have found it
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2007, 06:01:38 AM »
He must be talking about Warren Gamaliel Harding - the 29. president, who left quite a impact on your country.

Harding himself is quoted as saying "I am not fit for this office and never should have been here."

We have to wonder if we in some years would have wished that Mr. Bush had said the same on the day he went into office.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Paris Hilton
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2007, 07:13:40 PM »
wow, so paris hilton went to provo.   lame.  

i am so glad that self hatred fits so easily into mainstream american culture.