Author Topic: SkyView Academy is closing  (Read 16641 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SCL MOM
« Reply #90 on: October 17, 2007, 06:07:55 PM »
Believe what you know.  I read blogs like this all the time. One entertaining thing about this one though, notice all the hate and discontent, the irritated way you are being talked too.  The downright rude and childish behavior.  Do you think you would hear that from a child who had graduated the program?  No, not likely, they are a better class of people.  The wouldn't attack someone for voicing their belief in something....as you didn't when you voiced yours.....Get off this site and quit giving them what they are looking for.....STAND IN YOUR OWN EXCELLENCE and let them waller in their self-defeat.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SkyView Academy is closing
« Reply #91 on: October 17, 2007, 06:31:52 PM »
Entertained, your post really hits home because I was going to end up exactly like you. I thought of kids the same way you do, especially the ones who always kept picking on me in high school. I probably would have made comments like yours if the Internet had been around then, too, but that was after my time.

My parents raised me Mormon and I wanted to get a job with WWASPS too. Thing is, I never actually started working at SCL or any other WWASPS facility, I died in a car wreck before I could get hired. I had a whole long list of other sins under my belt, but it wasn't that much so they let us have AOL on this level. It's let me learn a lot of things, but I learned a lot more from the cultists in here. They swear up and down WWASPS is the same shit. I wouldn't be surprised, now.

You, though.. you probably won't be so lucky. Especially since you're committing them in the name of Christ. He REALLY hates that. Take it from me, locking kids up for months in a tiny room isn't going to win you any favors from that throne.

But be sure to tell the big dark guy everything you did! Especially that part about those seminars, and don't forget the whole calling-them-all-manipulators bit. I'm sure it'll light him up good! Just remember, you're not going to be lying your way out of here...

DAMN I wish I had gone to college instead of trying to get a job.. what is it  called? Illegally incarcerating? Controlling? Destroying lives? Extraordinary rendition, is that what they're calling it now? Fuck it, you know what I mean. Oh well. You're not going to listen to me and this computer is slooow. See you soon!

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Re: SCL MOM
« Reply #92 on: October 17, 2007, 07:50:03 PM »
Quote from: ""Entertained""
Believe what you know.  I read blogs like this all the time. One entertaining thing about this one though, notice all the hate and discontent, the irritated way you are being talked too.  The downright rude and childish behavior.  Do you think you would hear that from a child who had graduated the program?  No, not likely, they are a better class of people.  The wouldn't attack someone for voicing their belief in something....as you didn't when you voiced yours.....Get off this site and quit giving them what they are looking for.....STAND IN YOUR OWN EXCELLENCE and let them waller in their self-defeat.

Oh you are to funny! Really! Not get a load of hateful caterwauling from the program grads?! You can not be serious. Now, I'll grant you, many of them are sweet kids, who only want to explain they feel the program helped them. But there is no shortage of those who will respond to something like, say,  a news paper story, with several large type "Fuck You!!" z. I have seen it time and time again. I have frequently been attacked by grads (and their parents) as a looser, whose kid is bound to be deadorinjail. This from total strangers, who know nothing about me or my family. They base this on nothing more than the knowledge I am a critic of their program/ cult.  
It would be hilarious, if it weren't so sad.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 17, 2007, 08:51:14 PM »
Don't go lumping all of them into one basket, Buzz: A lot of the "graduates" (they have no right to use that word) are on anti-wwasps.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 18, 2007, 10:12:15 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Don't go lumping all of them into one basket, Buzz: A lot of the "graduates" (they have no right to use that word) are on anti-wwasps.

Oh certainly - and thats an important point. Many of the graduates (and they have every right to use the word, if they endured the full term programming) go through the entire process, fully aware of the realities, and simply talking the talk to get free of it; then telling the truth once able.