Author Topic: How to save a life  (Read 3074 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
How to save a life
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2007, 02:38:13 PM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""
Quote from: ""Froderik""
Why would exposure to it be a problem?

The lack of it is the problem!!!  :rofl:

:rofl: It needs to be shoved down their fucking throats then, eh? A big ol' schlongful of Floyd.. ::bwahaha::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
How to save a life
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2007, 04:27:05 PM »
I am prolly going to be howled down but radio head IMO beat pink Floyd. Although I will never forgive Chris martin for marrying the vacuous Gweneth I think Coldplay are a decent second.
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
How to save a life
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2007, 04:37:40 PM »
Quote from: ""Oz girl""
I am prolly going to be howled down but radio head IMO beat pink Floyd. Although I will never forgive Chris martin for marrying the vacuous Gweneth I think Coldplay are a decent second.

I'll not howl atcha ;) But me myself - I love them Floyd Boys. I do really like that Song Niles posted here - always have thought it would make us a fitting anthem. And as mentioned - I do really like that Frey song too.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
How to save a life
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2007, 04:47:14 PM »
Quote from: ""BuzzKill""

I'll not howl atcha ;) But me myself - I love them Floyd Boys. I do really like that Song Niles posted here - always have thought it would make us a fitting anthem. And as mentioned - I do really like that Frey song too.

I thought it was some kind of I cant wait/stop imagining heaven themed song  :P
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
How to save a life
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2007, 04:48:26 PM »
I am prolly going to be howled down but radio head IMO beat pink Floyd.

Apples & oranges.. RH is tighter, but Floyd delivers psychedelia in spades.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
How to save a life
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2007, 07:11:31 PM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""
Quote from: ""BuzzKill""

I thought it was some kind of I cant wait/stop imagining heaven themed song  :P

You mean (I think) How far is Heaven - Yeah I like that one too. I do think it is apt for the kids who have been in one of these places. I prefer the Salvadore version.  But I have always maintained that 'On the Turning Away' would be a good anthem for the advocates.  Its only possibly flaw is its mellowness - but thats part of what I like so much about it.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
How to save a life
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2007, 08:10:39 PM »
Its a mellow presentation but its not "mellow". I'd say upbeat but solemn.

Then again I'm chronically depressed.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."