Author Topic: What boot camp did Samuel Sheinbein attend?  (Read 2554 times)

Offline Kathy

• View Profile
    • http://ficanetwork.net
What boot camp did Samuel Sheinbein attend?
« on: February 23, 2002, 09:17:00 AM »
ON the "Justice Files" show on the Discovery Channel last night there was a show about Teenage Killers.  They mentioned the Samuel Sheinbein case. As they were describing his case, they briefly mentioned that he and the boy that helped him kill the other teen, both went to a boot camp, but didn't mention which one.  This was the first time I'd heard that they'd been to a boot camp.  Does anyone have any idea what boot camp they'd been in?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Kathy
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."    ~Plato

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2002, 02:57:00 PM »
That would be a very important development. We know these places cause people to kill theselves and get killed by staff and now possibly can cause people to kill. I sadly would not be suprised if it were true, but you know what they are going to say...that he was a troubled youth before and that is why he was there. Catch 22 :sad:
or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Kathy

• View Profile
    • http://ficanetwork.net
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2002, 10:33:00 PM »
Yes, you are right, but the more cases we find of suicide/homicide after programs will help prove at the very least that this "therapy" DOESN'T work.  Doesn't identify the proper problem and doesn't properly treat the problem.  P.s.  Just for your info, there is at least one case I know of where an ex-straightling has murdered (his mother, of all people) maybe more. There out there, we just have to uncover them.  Thanks.
Kathy
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."    ~Plato

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2002, 10:27:00 AM »
Wow that is so nuts, but really who put him in there? Some people can only take so much and then they go crazy. My dear friend from the program really lost her mind in there.They always bombed her and she was just 13 you know how they are they would scream the most hurtful emotion envoking shit just to make you cry or scream. Well they broke her and they knew it she was sent to a psych. ward. I thought about her a lot after I left and always thought that she was OK ya know at least just like the rest of us. I saw her at a Moon gathering in Woodstock, we could not believe it so many miles away and together again. I was sooo happy but then I realized she was completely gone. She had tattoos of upside down crosses and nazi symbols and had this strange rambling way of talking. I am sorry but it is Straights fault. They wrecked her. She started carving those symbols on her in there. I just had thought she was ok once she left but she wasn't she was a runaway never lived home again after there and was so different from the girl I remember standing in the back of the warehouse she was not crazy then. I truly know this. We were misbehavers together we talked more than most reg. phasers always singing un allowed songs and she just disintegrated over time. So much damage has been done by these places it breaks my heart to think about her. 13 years old thats it she had to be about 18 19 when I saw her. No one really seems to get the impact abuse of this nature has on young people during there most impressionable years. It is a crime Mel Sembler should be in jail with the rest of his sadistic sick control freak friends. Sorry to rant. :sad:
or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline FaceKhan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2002, 03:30:00 PM »
Well I know that there was a case where some Gulag school inmates killed another student who was going to report them for trying to escape. I think they ended up in a police standoff before surrendering. The worst part about it was that the chance to expose what was going on there was lost because they were all pressured into pleabargains, one of which was to avoid the death penalty.
All of the darkness of the world cannot put out the light of one small candle.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 07:40:20 PM »
evil. evil. evil. What are these people's names? There should be a record even one as measly as this. Don't let the memories of these creatures become the ether

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2007, 08:40:08 PM »
Nathan Ybanez did time at a christian boot camp in Missouri (dunno which one) sometime before beating his mother's skull in with a fire poker at age 16.

Offline Rachael

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2007, 09:03:27 PM »
From AARC, of the approx. 30 people I was in group with, Jason Woods and Cody Bates have been arrested for murder and Devon Newson committed suicide in jail. Extrapolating just from my group, graduates have about a 7% chance of murdering someone, and 8-12% chance of attempting or committing suicide in a public enough way to b noticed. And still they claim an 85% "sobriety" rate - sure I guess that works if you're counting dead people and those in high-security lockup as "sober".

Andy Evans also was arrested for murder a few months back - I was not in group with him. Brian Neil (formerly at kids and then staff at AARC) committed suicide a long time ago. That's all I know of for certain, but I know that at least a few more have killed people, and a number have committed suicide.

Keep in mind, less than 400 people have been through AARC altogether.
Justice, Justice shall you pursue.

Deuteronomy 16:20

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2007, 09:15:34 PM »
Quote from: ""I hav entitlement issues""
Nathan Ybanez did time at a christian boot camp in Missouri (dunno which one) sometime before beating his mother's skull in with a fire poker at age 16.

That is trouble, talk about bad combination....
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]