Author Topic: Cross Creek girl Jessi Graff missing.  (Read 5177 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cross Creek girl Jessi Graff missing.
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2007, 11:06:27 PM »
Why would she want to work anything out with them, under any circumstances?

No, seriously- why? Even after she turns 18 they are still a clear threat to her safety and freedom because program parents are notorious for having their children legally declared something or other to retain control. What makes you think she has any business trusting them at all?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2007, 12:56:27 AM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""
I actually talked to the Mother who is very concerned about her daughter. They still have not located her. The Mother told me there was a man who was harassing her a couple weeks before her disapperance. He was in jail when she went missing however. Also, there was a report that she had tried calling her boyfriend in Colorado, but the Mother of that boy took the call, and was not even a 100% sure it was her. She wasn't sure if she heard her name correctly.

3 weeks is a long time. Apparently, the Mother told me she was on level 6, and due to graduate in December. She had been there 14 months, why would she just say screw it, and run when she was almost due to go home? Any thoughts?

Could she have feared a level drop or being sent to another program?
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2007, 08:34:42 AM »
ccm if you talkd to her mum you may want to tactfully raise the possibility of any relatives or friends that this girl can go to or at least contact to let know she is OK. It may be that she is not ready to talk to her parents for whatever reason yet. But if another loved one who is willing to help without any pressure or judgement makes it known that the gilrl can genuinely trust them she may at least be willing to get in touch.
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2007, 02:47:49 PM »
CCM Girl, when you "ran" where did you go, and how did you successfully stay hidden?

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2007, 02:27:31 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
CCM Girl, when you "ran" where did you go, and how did you successfully stay hidden?

Well, I dropped out of the top floor of the original manor. The staff new immediately since I dropped down in front of a window where they happened to be having a meeting. So, the chase was on from the get go. I got to some bushes where I jumped in, and hid. I watched as the vans, and the searchlights scanned the open fields. Once I knew they were gone (they thought I had a ride), I started across the fields going over, and under the bob wired fences. I came to a residential neighborhood, and started down the street. I came to a house that looked out of place, and falling apart. I saw a light on inside, and knocked. Nobody answered, so I let myself in. I came across a man/boy asleep on his bed. I woke him up scaring the shit out of him.

He helped me get dressed in some mens clothing, put on a cowboy hat, and was able to clear the search party that was on the Enchanted Way Bridge (there was no way of getting out of town unless you went over that, the other was just put you directly on I-15. So, this guy dropped me off at some friends house where they had no heat, and I was hidden in a closet. They went to the store, and stole black hair coloring for me to dye my hair with. The next day my friend from Mill Creek picked me up, and took me to a house in St.George. I met these girls who went to Dixie College so they let me stay with them at their place.

So, a few weeks later I called in, and spoke with my therapist. He told me to call my folks, which I did. We worked out a situation to where they would let me live on my own. That was a very interesting year. Going from total rules, to total freedom was a blast. I have to admit I was very lost mentally. Then my Aunt and Uncle brought me to Northern California. That's where I finished out my school, and grew into the person I am today.

So, it was luck. I didn't really have a plan. I just got lucky, that's all.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2007, 03:50:30 PM »
Now, the question is this:

Would you do the same for some other girl in a program or about to get sent to one?

Or would you help her parents keep her in there?

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2007, 04:45:42 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Now, the question is this:

Would you do the same for some other girl in a program or about to get sent to one?

Or would you help her parents keep her in there?

Whew! Back from lunch. Anyway, I would never do anything illegal. Me, personally....well, if I knew the girls family I would offer to help her out myself by letting her come live with us with their permission. I would never take a child from their parents without them knowing where she was.

The parents do not need to be put through that. Everybody situation is different though. My parents intended to keep me in the programs till I was 18. Totally different situation. She had been there 14 months. Due to graduate by December.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2007, 05:08:18 PM »
Could she have feared a level drop or being sent to another program?
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2007, 05:42:33 PM »
She had been there 14 months. Due to graduate by December.

Have you forgotten that this is WWASPS we're talking about here?

Due to "graduate" (again, a term they have no business at ALL using) in December from a WWASPS program might mean that she gets out when her parents pull her, some time possibly in December, or never.

And you're seriously worried about how much concern they might pretend to have? (If they actually loved her, they wouldn't have sent her to fucking Cross Creek for 14 months!) The hell with that. Those "parents"- and I use the term extraordinarily loosely- can go eat a double helping of Niles' pencil dick. I for one hope they never find her, and if I do get some information on her whereabouts, I will contact her myself and remind her never to tell her parents shit.

Are you reading this, Jessi? Everything you endured in Cross Creek for the 14 months of your life that you'll never get back was for nothing save the depradations of the people who ran it. Your parents consider you nothing but a troublesome burden, and dealing with them is a horrible gamble at best, practical suicide at worst. Your real loyalty belongs to whoever is responsible for rescuing you. At this point trusting anyone else is a fucking joke.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2007, 05:48:27 PM »
If you turn this thread into a flame fest I think a certain gorilla might just have to take a dump on it.

Lets keep this on the topic of that missing young woman, shall we?
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2007, 05:49:37 PM »
Shut it, pencil dick.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2007, 05:57:21 PM »
I'd check for her at Nile's place!

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2007, 08:32:55 PM »
What about Psy? Isn't he on some kind of road trip?!! Maybe he swung by La Verkin?

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2007, 08:41:40 PM »
He hasn't gone anywhere yet...
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2007, 11:59:08 PM »
Whutever...not yet.