Author Topic: Cross Creek girl Jessi Graff missing.  (Read 5131 times)

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Cross Creek girl Jessi Graff missing.
« on: October 10, 2007, 09:23:27 PM »
ADVERTISEMENT

Seventeen-year-old disappears in LaVerkin
By TIFFANY DE MASTERS
[email protected]

LAVERKIN - A 17-year-old girl disappeared Saturday afternoon in La Verkin, according to the LaVerkin Police Department.

Jessi Graff was at her job at Farmer's Market when she left in the middle of her shift at about 3 p.m., according to police.

ADVERTISEMENT

An "attempt to locate" was issued two hours after her disappearance.
"She went outside to bring in carts and never came back," said Chief Lloyd Watkins, of the LaVerkin Police Department.

Watkins said most of their indications show Graff left voluntarily, but they aren't taking any chances.

"We want to cover all our bases," he said.

If anyone has information on Graff, they can call dispatch at 634-5730 or the LaVerkin Police Department at 635-0427.

She went missing on 10/06/07

She was not front page news. Since she attended Cross Creek Manor she is just considered a runaway at this point, but nobody knows for sure. I feel if it was a girl that was not in the program it would've been front page news. I really hope this girl is found alive.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 09:32:55 PM »
Alive and in Mexico with a drink in hand and a largish middle finger extended at Cross Creek Manor and her asshole parents.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 09:35:43 PM »
Quote from: ""Wandering Waygookin""
Alive and in Mexico with a drink in hand and a largish middle finger extended at Cross Creek Manor and her asshole parents.

We hope, but we don't know.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 09:57:04 PM »
Nah, she needs to go to CCM's "good program".
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 10:00:08 PM »
I dont think you will get much response or help here for a child gone missing from a program, CCM.  If the child was abuse by the program we would be on our 8th page by now, but missing....who cares... the longer the better especially if it makes the program look bad.

Bottom line is that many here dont care about the kids welfare unless they can be used to make the program/school look bad.  If people here can figure out an angle to use this against the school then you got yourself some interest...

I will be interested to see how this goes.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 10:00:10 PM »
Niles, I just want you to know what a heartless jerk I think you are. I totally voted for us all to get together for a party on your stupid poll. I will only come though if we use you as a pinyata! I just want to take a bat, and swing at you my friend.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2007, 10:02:12 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
I dont think you will get much response or help here for a child gone missing from a program, CCM.  If the child was abuse by the program we would be on our 8th page by now, but missing....who cares... the longer the better especially if it makes the program look bad.

Bottom line is that many here dont care about the kids welfare unless they can be used to make the program/school look bad.  If people here can figure out an angle to use this against the school then you got yourself some interest...

Thanks Who, you are totally right.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2007, 10:03:27 PM »
Clearly nobody has a fucking sense of humor.

IM DRUNK OK.

God.

Do I type in all caps ( THE ENTIRE POST) usually? shit. Spell check is the only reason this makes any sense. I love firefox.

And you're still full of shit with your "Good program" thing. Its either a program or its not, even my drunk ass knows that.

Go bottoms up already. Either a beer bottle or over a p ool table.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2007, 10:06:49 PM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""
Quote from: ""TheWho""

Thanks Who, you are totally right.

I swear to god you two are as easy to troll as a burn victim with a flamethrower and a marshmallow with a graham cracker and some hershess bars.

ITs not like anyone took your "Good program" spiel seriously, and nobody takes TW seriously. I asked laypeople to read his posts and the most they could muster out of his crap is "derp".

Besides can I do anything for that girl right now? No. SHEESH.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2007, 10:11:09 PM »
You could pressure the newspaper The Spectrum to keep on this story. It's pretty obvious if this would have happened to a girl in the community that was not in this program it would've been front page news.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2007, 11:10:19 PM »
I posted the days happenings in the off topic forums where I have brought this up before.

EVEN STILL some people still...

a) remain apathetic. WOW!

b) blame it all on the kid!!! Even a rape victim sent for 'treatment!' Want a quote?
Wow, yeah, that must have been hard-- being raped at a party, then being sexually assaulted by the staff.

How much do you want to bet that the "perpetrators" were never prosecuted, in either case?

(Holy fucking SHIT. Yeah. I lit into his ass.... http://www.rx7club.com/forum/showpost.p ... stcount=51 <- enjoy )

c) say they still "need choices" for bad kids and seem to neglect to realize they do no good, and do do bad.

It would seem you have to get past all of that, even with the proof being shouted from the roof tops of PRIME TIME FUCKING EVENING NEWS to get through to these people.
 :roll:

And frankly I'm in no condition to figure that out right now. If someone does, im me.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2007, 01:53:50 AM »
Small update

Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""
ADVERTISEMENT

Search continues for missing LaVerkin girl
By TIFFANY DE MASTERS
tdemasters@ thespectrum.com

ST. GEORGE - The LaVerkin Police Department is still looking for 17-year-old Jessi Graf.

Chief Lloyd Watkins said she was last seen at Farmer's Market wearing a yellow Farmer's Market shirt and blue jeans on Oct. 6.

ADVERTISEMENT

Watkins said Graf was living in LaVerkin and attending Cross Creek Center, a school for troubled kids.
"On the day she went missing, she told Cross Creek she would be training to be a cashier at Farmer's and would be 45 minutes late," he said. "She wasn't supposed to be trained as a cashier."

Watkins said it was reported Graf walked outside to gather carts and never came back inside. It was about mid-afternoon when they received the call that Graf was missing.

Watkins said they think she might have left on her own free will, but they don't want to take any chances.

"We're still certainly looking for her and want to make sure she's OK," he said.

Graf's parents, Carol and Tom, sent an e-mail voicing their ongoing concern for their daughter.

"We are working with the LaVerkin police, but are looking for any help we can get to locate our missing daughter," according to the e-mail.

This is the latest information I have. As far as I know she still has not been located. I don't blame the program for this. However, I think the newspaper should be ashamed of themselves. Apparently, this last article was finally posted where it should be on A1.

Unfortunately, it was a week later. Had they put it on the first page to begin with, instead of the 3rd page when it first happened, maybe they would've had more of a chance of locating her?

Who knows what has happened to this girl?
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2007, 09:59:10 PM »
I actually talked to the Mother who is very concerned about her daughter. They still have not located her. The Mother told me there was a man who was harassing her a couple weeks before her disapperance. He was in jail when she went missing however. Also, there was a report that she had tried calling her boyfriend in Colorado, but the Mother of that boy took the call, and was not even a 100% sure it was her. She wasn't sure if she heard her name correctly.

3 weeks is a long time. Apparently, the Mother told me she was on level 6, and due to graduate in December. She had been there 14 months, why would she just say screw it, and run when she was almost due to go home? Any thoughts?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2007, 10:16:41 PM »
Because a house where a WWASP parent lives is not a home? Seriously, why the hell would she want to return to a "mother" who sent her to a place like this?!

(You might want to read that link, CCM Girl. It was written by someone you know.)

Perhaps some rich, program-aware knight in a shining new car was passing through the area, stopped in to the grocery, and found a damsel who was clearly distressed, told her he could easily disappear her, and proceeded to do exactly that with her full consent?

From what I know of modern knights, I'd wager that he's treating her eighty times better than anyone else ever did.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2007, 10:51:33 PM »
All I can say, is that I hope she is found alive. Maybe her parents could work things out so she did not have to return.