Author Topic: What if it were a choice?  (Read 4320 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What if it were a choice?
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2007, 01:25:02 PM »
It's a sad day when people advocating for child abuse are called 'moderate'.

Things not addressed by Who's text wall: Seminars, brainwashing, emotional abuse, humiliation, and the like. He doesn't want to discuss them or even recognize that they exist. This is a common problem among programmies. They won't get into details about these things, because that would reflect themselves committing evil, and have trained themselves to be immune to their own hypocrisy. They have too much emotionally invested.

When you really, internally believe, having been taught from a young age, that "bad kids need to be punished until they're good again", this is what happens.

Take a 12 inch long piece of duct tape and wrap it around your arm or leg and leave it there for a few hours and then try to take it off. Now imagine having your whole body wrapped like this…do you honestly believe you would recount that experience as being “wrapped in duct tape from head to toeâ€
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2007, 01:54:20 PM »
Again, note the auto-ellipsis at the end there, made by Microsoft Word. Odds are, someone is emailing Who his material.

My gosh, your right, it is even happening in psy's posts.  I wonder what that means?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2007, 02:42:28 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
No, I have told you I don’t profit from the industry and I don’t work for these people.

How about anyone in your family?  Is anyone in your family connected, directly or indirectly, to the industry?  Someone keeps posting about your father.  What's the connection?  How about just laying it out on the table?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2007, 02:44:57 PM »
What you cant see is if you close all the schools down you are going to do a disservice to many children who benefit from them,

Try backing that statement up with FACTS.  You can't.  Case closed.

Offline 3xsaSeedling

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2007, 03:02:03 PM »
Quote from: ""try another castle""
Besides that, who decides what is truly voluntary anyway? Who will make that call?

Technically, I "voluntarily" came up for a campus tour. Then they told me "guess what? you're staying."

Mine went just like that!!!
I was lured to an open meeting and they kept me.  
I would only agree to stay after my sister 'swore' she would come back for me/wouldn't leave me there   :roll:  yeahsureright

I have excellent 'radar', mind you ( if you get what I mean).  
So why didn't I listen when those sirens and red-flashing lights were going off in my head then? :wstupid:
Of all the things I\'ve ever lost, I miss my mind the most.
Wait...I found \'IT\'!!    
oh joy

"Fresh baked daily!"

Offline 3xsaSeedling

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2007, 03:35:00 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
No, I have told you I don’t profit from the industry and I don’t work for these people.
[/b]

How about anyone in your family?  Is anyone in your family connected, directly or indirectly, to the industry?  Someone keeps posting about your father.  What's the connection?  How about just laying it out on the table?

Now I know I've seen those words come out of someone's mouth...
Can't quite remember... :rofl:         It'll come to me  ::seg::    :wink:
Of all the things I\'ve ever lost, I miss my mind the most.
Wait...I found \'IT\'!!    
oh joy

"Fresh baked daily!"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2007, 10:56:53 AM »
adults check themselves into rehabs or clinics for eating disorders or addictions all the time - they can leave if they want unless they're court ordered in which case they can choose to leave and do jail time instead

so, if it could completely be a choice, what would be wrong about it?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2007, 12:27:00 PM »
adults check themselves into rehabs or clinics for eating disorders or addictions all the time - they can leave if they want unless they're court ordered in which case they can choose to leave and do jail time instead

You are not a parent, that is why you don’t understand.  We all know that would not work.  Example:

Mom:  â€œJohnny time to get up, the school bus will be here soonâ€

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2007, 12:37:32 PM »
EXACTLY, TheWho!

My daughter didn't want to have sex with me and called the police, but she (and most people on this forum) don't understand that it can't be rape; she's not old enough to make decisions about whether she wants to get fucked or not. As her father I have both the authority and responsibility to make she learns good sexual practice from an early age.

I'd continue this, but I have court in a half hour.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2007, 12:46:04 PM »
EXACTLY, TheWho!

My daughter didn't want to have sex with me and called the police, but she (and most people on this forum) don't understand that it can't be rape; she's not old enough to make decisions about whether she wants to get fucked or not. As her father I have both the authority and responsibility to make she learns good sexual practice from an early age.

Hmm, a little strange.. good thing she called the police, that should resolve things for her (not sure about you, though)  good luck in court (leave your bail money at home).

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2007, 01:01:30 PM »

You are not a parent, that is why you don’t understand.  We all know that would not work.  Example:

Mom:  â€œJohnny time to get up, the school bus will be here soonâ€

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2007, 01:07:11 PM »
Huh?

Oh, you misunderstood me. The cops only showed up for about five minutes. Sex with my daughter is legal where I live.

The court was actually a defamation case; a bunch of organized malcontents were saying nasty things about my rights-protection organization, the National Association of Teen Sex Accepting Parents (NATSAP). Of course we can send our children to institutions for when we decide they need it, but we much prefer to do things at home as it's easier and cheaper. In your country I get the impression that parents have to send their children to institutions for the sexual and humiliation therapy they need. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose, but that's a strange custom.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2007, 01:13:04 PM »
EXACTLY, TheWho!

That's the analogy I make all the time regarding who's "It's not abduction if the parent gives permission for it." routine.

Great minds denied an education in favor of peer denunciation, slave labor, and endless public confession about what horrible, selfish, and depraved kids they are, think alike!!

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2007, 01:22:18 PM »
Kids don't always want to go to school. This situation is remedied by something called "parenting".

Yea!!  Somebody gets it!!  So if kids don’t always want to go to school then they need a parent to enforce the rules so that they do go to school… why?  Because they are not mature enough to make their own decisions yet.  Thereby concluding parenting is needed up until a certain age.
Now take a child that is not responding to the parenting, heading down the wrong path.  Schools and local services have proven not to be effective and after exhausting all local options the child is still at risk…

Question:
Will this child voluntarily check him/herself into a program?  Probably not.. so this situation is remedied by something called “parentingâ€

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2007, 01:44:39 PM »
Should Henry Rollins have been sent to a TBS?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_rollins

His parents failed him. Military boarding school didn't 'save' him.
He was a 'failure' after boarding school. Lived what most would consider a deplorable life by being a punk rock band member.

Henry is an accomplished muscian, actor and author. All with no thanks to TBS.  He's got $. He is happy. He is making a positive contribution to our world.

Troubled teen turned human rights activist:

- During the 2003 Iraq War, he started touring with the United Service Organizations to entertain troops overseas, despite his personal opposition to the war and the Bush administration.

- gay rights

Rise Above
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHk7zahvDFI

Jealous cowards try to control
Rise above
Were gonna rise above
They distort what we say
Rise above
Were gonna rise above
Try and stop what we do
Rise above
When they cant do it themselves