Author Topic: isaccorp send me a letter  (Read 2081 times)

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
isaccorp send me a letter
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2007, 12:16:49 AM »
Sorry... the arrival of a veritable program flame-thrower today has me limpin' around with a wicked direction.  I think I'm going to have an organism, or something.

Hell, we'll be holding court in the streets.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: isaccorp send me a letter
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2007, 01:24:37 AM »
Quote from: ""ZenAgent""
Quote from: ""Buddha22""
sent them a letter.
responded:

all i can say that a program that is not investigated is going to be investigated. I cannot tell you anything, for the enemy will see my words.

pray for the poor souls.

Why did Bodhidharma go West?  Who cares, Bhikku?  The man cut his own eyelids off to brew up a pot of tea - don't ask no questions, and don't get in the way.

Let your former abusers in the program know the sound of one hand clapping, by bitch-slapping them back and forth until your arms get tired...metaphorically speaking.

This is all good news.  There is a war coming...  I love the smell of burning programs in the morning, it smells like FUCKING JUSTICE.  On the Day of Judgment, we'll be waving away the thick, greasy black smoke coming off the pig-like asses of EdCons, quacks, and sadistic staff as they burn in the Lake of Fire.

The fever has reached the back of the room!  Come forward, Sir, and get SANCTIFIED!

::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::

You really should have a video blog or something.  You got a camera?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)